Page 5 of 358
it is cool, i just wish they would do the songs that maiden do that are already melodic, like dance of death, paschendale, fear of the dark, the evil men do, clairvoyant, infinate dreams ghost of the navigator. ya know the stuff w/ awsome riffs and stuff, they sound really cool when they are played w/ a quartet, the rock rythems dont tho, like tooper sounds dumb. im going make a request for them to do a part 2, probably wont happen tho
"As your taking a walk through the garden of life what do you expect you would see, just like a mirror reflecting the moves of your life in the river reflections of me. "
i first heard of iron maiden when i was like 7...i just got number of the beast...what would be a good maiden album to purchase after number of the beast?
FUCK
^Powerslave, Piece of Mind, or Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
The power of your example is far greater than what you say.
Originally posted by LedZeppelin4LiF
Maiden is gonna b so sick at Ozzfest so ****in awsome

i saw em last night, ****ing amazing!!!!!!!! the only thing that sucked though is in the opening song( im not naming names, cos some may want the surprise like i did) something was wrong with the sound so you couldnt here bruce at all, and u could barley hear the rest of the band. Bruce fixed it right after the first song though cos people were booing and started to chant turn it up
I'm still pissed off about the Ozzfest situation since I live in Albuquerque. Their last show is the stop before mine, how ****ty is that?
Damn they better come here sometime before they end to make up for it.
Member #32 of the Opeth Fan Club. PM Molodov to join.
ahh ozzfest tomarrow !! the only thing is i love the fact that they are only playing songs off the first 4 albums but i only wish they would play fear of the dark that song is sick when they play it live the crowd goes crazy !! maybe if we can get enuff people to chant it they might play it like an encore
"As your taking a walk through the garden of life what do you expect you would see, just like a mirror reflecting the moves of your life in the river reflections of me. "
Which two out of:

Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son
Killers
Iron Maiden

?
Quote by MaAal_MaAan
i don't see any reason not to. Although, when i was little, i had a bad experience and pissed all over my feet, i've since improved my aim dramatically and always get in the hole.

Last.FM
Quote by MaAal_MaAan
i don't see any reason not to. Although, when i was little, i had a bad experience and pissed all over my feet, i've since improved my aim dramatically and always get in the hole.

Last.FM
Originally posted by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Iron Maiden and SSOASS.
i dont know, last time i heard the killers was live and they were completely crap, so i wouldnt be keen on them
You do know he meant the album Killers by Irona Maiden right? I hope you're joking...
Originally posted by millus_guy
its late, sorry

Tis fine
Does anyone know when the early years part 2 is comming out. cause i havent seen anything on it. or am i an idiot and its been out for a while?
Maiden.
does anyone know anything about if maiden are gonna release a new album?
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
Whats wrong with trivium anyway?

^^^ Spoken like a true noob...

¡¡Trapped In Purgatory!!
^Next year
Quote by MaAal_MaAan

Last.FM
Originally posted by European_metal9
Iron Maiden rules man!!!!!!!
Thank you for your contribution to the English language that puts Shakespeare to shame!

Originally posted by facemelter
Does anyone know when the early years part 2 is comming out. cause i havent seen anything on it. or am i an idiot and its been out for a while?

Theres definately not a part a two out yet. but i havnt heard anything about when it will or if there will be one.
Originally posted by narmi
^Next year

Any idea of the title?? or the eddie, I hope there not going to put another gay computerized one, because those just dont do it.
i think there will be a part two because A. its called part 1 and B. it tells you that the next part of the story will be continued. but yea ur right they could get lazy and not make it.
Maiden.
They should release an album called "Death On The Road", probably another live album because of their latest tours and stuff.

In your opinion, what do you think is the best Iron Maiden album?
I can tell you already that most everyone will say Powerslave or Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.
The power of your example is far greater than what you say.
personally i listen to fear of the dark and brave new world everyday, but i think SSOASS is their best (as stated by toxicity)
o yea and, i just saw maiden at ozzfest, AMAZING !!! they are the best entertainers i have ever seen, they dont only play their kick ass music they also put on a show, bruce is a f'n wildman and the three guitars are incredible, such a full sound, they make every other band i have seen seem almost pathetic, all i haveto say is noone compaires to maiden !!!
Originally posted by Juneau
They should release an album called "Death On The Road", probably another live album because of their latest tours and stuff.

In your opinion, what do you think is the best Iron Maiden album?

I don't know exactly, but I think I remember reading somewhere that Death on the Road was a live album with about half of the songs from Dance of Death.

Its hard for me to say because I don't have that many Iron Maiden albums. Out of Dance of Death, Iron Maiden, Number of the Beast and the Edward the Great greatest hits, I choose Iron Maiden.

Iron Maiden has been taking way to long to release part 2 of their history, because they have to cover like another 20 years or more. I also think that Iron Maiden is getting damn old and I fear that they may disband in the near future. Man that would suck.
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
Last edited by deadskinmask at Jul 24, 2005,
I don't think they are going to disband that soon, look at Lemmy he is almost 60 and still rocking
I wonder how many Iron Maiden History DVD they are going to release
how about: The Early years Part 5: Dance of Death
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
i believe the intro is Dave and the solo is adrian
which maiden song do you think has the best bass riff?
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
Whats wrong with trivium anyway?

^^^ Spoken like a true noob...

¡¡Trapped In Purgatory!!
Either infinate dreams, the clairvoyant, or wrathchild