planetary ruins
UG crusty
164 IQ
i heard that BC rich's have thiner necks and the strings are closer together makeing it a lil diffrent to play is it true or are they similiar to an ibanez / jackson.
its a global massacre
issokay
136 IQ
i dont think bc rich is too good... i believe ibanez n jackson are better... even mick thompson shifted from bc rich to ibanez..... and also if your buying a guitar the lower end bc rich models arent really worth buying....but the designs are outrageous i just love them
crazy4slipknot
UG's Ittalion Stalion
61 IQ
i have a b c rich (kerry king signature) and i love it but ibanez and jackson are better.
ExistenceCN-
Wrath of God Incarnate
57 IQ
I've played around with a KKV and a Warlock and I like 'em. Weren't really that hard to adjust to and I own an Ibanez RG 270, so the feel is somewhat similiar.
"...To justify the ways of God to men"
Flamestos
21 IQ
B.C. Riches custom shop is amazing. The NJ Series is pretty good but I wouldn't recommend buying anything below that.
Gear:
Guitars: BC Rich.
Amps: Diezel, Engl & Peavey.
Cabinets: Bogner & Diezel.
Miscellaneous: ISP Decimator Pro Rack G.
Replicant
UG Board King
1,467 IQ
I really like the Tripp Eison guitar from B.C Rich. Just attracts me but I still have yet to hear the sound.
flyboy959
UG's Rocket Queen
180 IQ
the Bich is nice...tho i know the input jacks have some problems
Originally posted by Angelcide
Who the fuck is Metallica? Sounds like a steel factory to me.
GraceAKASlash
UG's Trout
19 IQ
I've just bought the B.C Rich Warlock... Its customed though... a mix between the Platinum and the Bronze. It's a great guitar for the money but if I had enough dosh I would dish out some money for a Les Paul.

Until then...
Member #12 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Member #4 of the '...Still waiting for the zombie hollocaust' club. Roll on the Undead. Soon. My Cricket bat is itching.
GNR4EVER
1,050 IQ
I heard that they sell more for the looks. I've never played one myself but I've heard people say that the tone isn't great on them. Also the shapes of some of them must effect playability for some people
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
GraceAKASlash
UG's Trout
19 IQ
Mine doesn't sit all that nicely on my knee when i'm sitting down.
Member #12 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Member #4 of the '...Still waiting for the zombie hollocaust' club. Roll on the Undead. Soon. My Cricket bat is itching.
ludachris0606
Zakk Angus VanHammett
220 IQ
BC rich
Later in the evenin, as you lie awake in bed, hear the echoes of the amplifiers ringin' in your head, smoke the days last cigarette rememberin' what she said...
Replicant
UG Board King
1,467 IQ
Maybe the tone isn't so great cos of the wood? Mahogany would be the best choice for cool looking guitars.
BlackLotusFox
Electric Ninja
158 IQ
My first guitar was a Bronze Warlock and I have to say, looking back on it, it was a great guitar for the money but Ibanez and Jacksons are way better.
Replicant
UG Board King
1,467 IQ
I want the Tripp Eisen sig. I wanna hear it before I buy it though.
MetalToTheEnd
Guitar wh0re in the makin
252 IQ
Not.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo