I was looking at a few different tremolo units, and I found the Wilkinson very appealing. But I don't know if it'll fit on my Squier Strat. How can I tell if it will?
lloks like a standard two point to me it should fit if you drill the holes in the correct places
Originally posted by sillybuuger12
lloks like a standard two point to me it should fit if you drill the holes in the correct places

I second that. It's not too hard to do, either way you do it
Thanks. I just needed some reassuring, because on some sites it says 'recommended for American Strat and Strat Plus'. I was just wondering if I needed to add a cavity template or something.

Thanks again,

Sam.
Originally posted by Sam1789
Thanks. I just needed some reassuring, because on some sites it says 'recommended for American Strat and Strat Plus'. I was just wondering if I needed to add a cavity template or something.

Thanks again,

Sam.

has your squier got a two pivot trem or a vintage style trem? if ts two pivot, its a lot easier, but if its a vintage style trem, youve got some drilling to do, though not much.

EDIT: actually, i thik youll have drilling to do whichever bridge it is. ah well.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.