I ave ai swuier and i wanna put an atom bom in there! and a spud gun and a flamethrower!!!?!?!111

/n00b

Okay seriously guys.

I have a line 6 spider II amp 112 combo that I wanna convert.

Simpley as: Remove speaker, make a head as small as possible and solder the black and red speaker wire to a jack to make an output. Then make a couple- cabs (one to use for practice (2x12) one for performance (4x12) and maybe a few more 2x12s to leave at school/friends houses and whatnot)

Is this possible?
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Yeah I was gunna attach rockets to the bottom of it and when they cut out it would crush an unsuspecting member of the audience.

I hope PF can help out on my amp woes
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Depends on the strength of the power amp doesn't it. As long as you match that i wouldn't think it would be a problem.
An Airbag Saved My Dub
How powerful is the amp in watts? What is the ohms it runs? And do you realize how much speakers cost?
Quote by givemeaname
My sisters pretty hot aswell
Speaker costs arent a problem. I could easily buy a head and cab but I wanna go custom.

The amp is rated at 75 Watts. Its 8 Ohms.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
That is perfectly possible.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Could ya give me a step by step, maybe some diagrams? I'm useless when it comes to amps.

Would it be possible to convert the red and black wires into TWO stereo sockets for 2 cab funness?

And one final thing: - What colour shall the (I may make a new head casing) cab be?
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Originally posted by russiaininvader
read the amp tutorial, it will answer most questions

Amp tutorial?

And even if we did have one, I doubt it covers how to convert a combo into a head + cabs.

Its possible, but when you go custom, you usually want it to be good. . . IMHO, its not worth it, because it'll still sound like a Spider II.
Yes but my Spider II is set just to clean channels (one dry, one with a long delay, one with chorus, and one with crazy fady effects courtesy of reverb on full, sweep echo and phaser)

I just use it as a backbone to my effects.

And just 'cause you dont like them doesnt mean I can't.

And yes I thouregly read thru the cab tutorial.
Quote by tubab0y
Woohoo, I love you Ped!
Originally posted by Pedricko
Could ya give me a step by step, maybe some diagrams? I'm useless when it comes to amps.

Would it be possible to convert the red and black wires into TWO stereo sockets for 2 cab funness?

And one final thing: - What colour shall the (I may make a new head casing) cab be?

Step by step tutorial? It's just take the chassis out, make a new cab and put it in. There isn't really much to do, unless I mis-understood your question?

You could make two speaker outputs by wiring them in series or parallel but they wouldn't be stereo.

For sale: Early 1985 Ibanez AH10 (Allan Holdsworth signature model) PM for details
Oh, alright then.

If you're only using it for clean, is there another amp for dirty?
I think Cab tutorial is what russianinvader meant. And yes, it will answer many questions.