Page 1 of 3
Yea I have a gf and she loves when i serenade her with a slow sensitive acoustic song. I know this may sound stupid but in my opinion a guitar is a good way to get to a women. I was wondering if anyone knew any really good songs that would blow her mind when I play. I have been playing for about a year and am not that worried about difficulty but try to keep it decently simple. Thanks
craystarR
The Cure - Love Song
Quote by BumOffBarney
And everyone in this thread, get a life. With the exception of trexgrinder or something like that
The Whistle Song-Guns N Roses (I don't know the actual name)
posted by RM_MIDNIGHT
I don't know what the **** you people are talking about, I claimed Antarctica for my self decades ago, if anybody steps on it with out my permission I'll get them!
babe I'm gonan leave you- led zeppelin. oh neva mind i just realized the title of the song doesnt fit. yeah love song. the cure.
Hmmm... POWERTRIP BY CHIMAIRA!!

Kidding. On a serious note, everyone has heard the song Good Ridence/Time Of Your Life. If she's doesn't know anything about rock and doesn't know Green Day did that song, she will remember that song, and that should touch her more somehow. That song always seemed to stay with me, even before I even knew who Green Day were.
Matthew Good Band - Apparitions (Acoustic version)
Be forewarned that I have evil spirits of the underworld residing in my keyboard, so anything they may posts is not my responsibility nor my fault.
there like 9 of these threads just lying around somewhere, im sure you could just check one of those ones
I can play babe im gonna leave you and my lady loves it
good thing she doesnt know the name
People ask if practice is the key to success in my mind the real key is emotion. Emotion is what music is and that what makes success.
best of my love- the eagles
Fender American Deluxe V-Neck Strat
Laguna LG300CE Acoustic Electric
Ya, Yellow is good. I put up a tab for the correct version that Coldplay actually uses, but it was rejected. Either PM me, or use the crappy one that everyone seems to give 5 stars.

Play some Jack Johnson or Pink Floyd. Chicks love that shlt.
feel like making love-bad company very easy song and you can rock a little bit while playin it
lol i have played many songs to girls and just cause i dont sing doesnt mean they dont enjoy it. If i singed it would ruin it cause i cant sing to begin with. just hearing the sweet acoustic sound u can tell they melt and yes yellow by coldplay is really good so good call on that one cause i play that alot to people and the girls all know it and absolutly love it.
People ask if practice is the key to success in my mind the real key is emotion. Emotion is what music is and that what makes success.
Write something yourself for her.. that'll really get her happy
Guitar with six strings playing
Harmonious sounds made
Plucking, playing ans strumming
The players hands are moving
My life's music played
Harmonious sounds made
"High and Dry" by Radiohead. Or "Fake Plastic Trees". If you're gonna sing, though, have someone kick you in the balls first.
Landslide by Fleetwood Mac. It's a little more complex than some of the others mentioned and it's played fingerstyle.
GEAR
American Fender Stratocaster
PRS Custom 24 10 top
PRS Singlecut Artist Package
Fender Blues Deluxe
Peterson Strobostomp Tuner
Keeley Compressor
Keeley Modified TS-808 Tubescreamer
Line-6 DL-4 Delay Modeler
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
I really still think you should write a song for her.. Since i CAN sing, i wrote and sung her a song and it worked pretty well try it
Harmonious sounds made
Plucking, playing ans strumming
The players hands are moving
My life's music played
Harmonious sounds made
The Body Breaks - Devendra Banhart

Or Meatloaf.
"Hey, Zakk Mild, let's kick it up a notch!" - Master Shake
Here comes the sun. Beatles.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Originally posted by Civi13
Rape Me by Nirvana

but seriously folks..

Patience - GnR
Wild Horses - The Rolling Stones
Angie - The Rolling Stones (only if her name is angela...or else it will just be awkward haha)
Imagine if you were a drummer, and you accidentally picked up two magic wands instead of sticks. There you are, keeping the beat, the next thing you know, your bass player turns into a can of soup.
I think you should play something from

Robbie Williams - Misunderstood
Bon Jovi - All About Lovin' You
or old good METALLICA - NOTHING ELSE MATTERS
Hero- enrique ....pretty song, really romantic, its been sung to me, easy to play, sounds nice, get the music from here, i tabbed one myself!, xx
$oph,...

Totall!!
RED
your body is a wonderland - john mayer
crazy for this girl - evan and jared
tears in heaven - eric clapton
music is better ...LOUD
patience by guns n roses,someone called it "the whistle song" near the start of this post..........
patience is a great song to learn,trust.
RATM:**** you i wont do what you tell me
Broken - Seether
Green Eyes - Coldplay
The Scientist - Coldplay
Collide - Howie Day

ask her what she likes

write a song for her (or even better...write a song about her and play it for her)

thats all i got right now...hope I helped
Quote by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.

Originally posted by tyler 417 714
Quote by (-) Ions
There's a band called tool?

Quote by NewWaves
People still watch MTV?
Over The Hills And Far Away
Tangerine
^both led zeppelin^
Originally posted by METALUPTHEASS
You have an eating disorder Fatty.

Quote by lou_dog69
my life was nearly crushed the day i found out twinkle twinkle little star, Bah Bah black sheep and the Alphabet song are all the same
Nothing Else Matters would cool but that song might be too hard for ya. i don't know. maybe you could pull it off.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you write her a song.
it's more special and original.
Plus, she would know it's about her.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Originally posted by Cadd99
Patience?

Indeed,Patience.Very goos ong.
Shredded fingertips,O yeah,this is a good jam session..
Anything by Damien Rice, maybe except Woman Like a Man.
Always works like a charm. Or you could just play Knocking on heavens door and improvise the lyrics, you can make up lots of stuff to that progression.
Originally posted by kornrules09
well if it comes with pick, I say get it!
Goo Goo Dolls - Slide

You really can't get much better for a girl.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
can i get a tl;dr up in this bitch?

A mod makes a joke and hi-jacks a thread...

Quote by paintITblack39
usually, this is often discussed in the political threads ...

let's change the question: are you pro or antti niemi?
write a song about her. no matter how cheesey it souunds she will love it. or else patience, or some beatles
"Til' Kingdom Come" by Coldplay beats the crap out of Yellow or Scientist anyday.

Any Jack Johnson will work too, especially "Banana Pancakes"

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Page 1 of 3