happyslug
353 IQ
Saw them for first time today on MTV2. Not sure which track it was.

Sounded like The Strokes.

Anyone else heard much by them and what do you think?
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Not enjoyable in my opinion. I seem to remember them getting a bit of attention not long after Razorlight's album release and fortunately they soon disappeared. They're not the worst band, but I just didn't find them enjoyable.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
wackyblacky
**** forever....
10 IQ
absolutely superb band outta hull, pete doherty championed them, if you wanna hear more from them i suggest finding the songs: 50 To A Pound, Loser and Panic Attack....
'You go real commercial to land a deal, then once you have one you wanna go back to doin what you started your band for.... making a fucking racket' - Pete Doherty
j0nmcc
former B&A mod
1,282 IQ
i havent heard them but ill take a look for them on MTV2 or something.

and wackyblacky, what the hell is is with your pete doherty fetish?
leadpipes
are fortune made.....
22 IQ
i saw them last thursday, they're good, 50 to a £ and panic attack are great tunes
Oh, what a shame as she slipped in the rain, that poor dancing girl, she won't dance again.
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Quote by j0nmcc
i havent heard them but ill take a look for them on MTV2 or something.

They've been getting played on that Spanking New bit lately, well at least I saw a video by them earlier. Quite a good video, although one of the members really wouldn't look out of place in Dexy's Midnight Runners.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
n_map
10 IQ
awesome,my favourites are loser,some old girl,50 to a pound and new single sorry which is out on monday!
wackyblacky
**** forever....
10 IQ
heyhey... jus listenin to 50 to a pound..... ne1 else notice the resemblance of the intro to cant stand me now....?
'You go real commercial to land a deal, then once you have one you wanna go back to doin what you started your band for.... making a fucking racket' - Pete Doherty
im-dizzy
287 IQ
Iv heard the Paddingtons...they come from the same town as me, they always do free promotional stuff at HMV like play songs and sign albums, so I normally go and check them out. Its nice to see a band from Hull being big, other than the Beatiful South
jon_cal
10 IQ
The Paddingtons are great, can't wait to get their album! Good to see a great new band come out of HULL!
one of my fav. bands.
and some of my homies. lol
anyway, i think they are talented.
and although everyone argues that pete d is making them climb the ranks, they haven't done much to show it.
i think most of the songs they have brough out so far are worthy of a listen.
Craigster
32 IQ
They're pretty ace live, and the album is ok.

I mean, they arn't about to change the world or owt, but an ok band.