Page 923 of 923
arthur_s
10 IQ
RHCP are one of the greatest bands to me. Especially I like the lead/solo guitar by John Frusciante. Their songs are kind of simple but consist from complicated chords which sound amazing.

talking about their last album, I don't like it, because without John the music has changed and it seems like they have no ideas any more. Sorry, but this is truth to me
arthur_s
10 IQ
Also I would like to add here that RHCP is more punk rock band
ThrashUnleashed
stealing human bones
443 IQ
Quote by arthur_s
Also I would like to add here that RHCP is more punk rock band

Not in the slightest...
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.
Left_Hander
10 IQ
Quote by kinginge
This

I looked at the last few pages and noticed most people weren't fans of Josh so I thought I'd show some love.

Also, for anyone that doesn't know. You should really check out Dot Hacker. Great band that Josh is frontman for. Not the same sound as RHCP so if you don't like Josh in RHCP you might like this sound more.
PedroOliveira93
46 IQ
Josh is great, people should stop dissing him. I love John, he's my main influence in many aspects, he's my favorite player and musician but he's not in the Chili's anymore. Josh is very good just give him time
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
i thought the sunset sleeps was horrendous when i first heard it

that song has grown on me big time.. not as good as long progression or love of your life but it's up there with them
..::fat
lard::..
Squall142
I come from the net
264 IQ
OMG u guys i herd tell me baby on the radio today that song is sooooooo classic chile peppers. i miss their classic sound like that song but its probabley because there orignal guitar player john fruchante was still in the band. he was good unlike that fagot jock guy there now. the new album sucks because jon isnt there.

maybe one day they will go back to there orignal sound of tell me baby when jon comes back and they get rid of that new ugly guy lol. chie peppers for life
Quote by vintage x metal
idk if my vagina can handle all of this at once.

Quote by hazzmatazz
It's a good time too stop when you start ejaculating air, right?

Quote by frankv
I've been raping my left hand
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
Quote by Squall142
OMG u guys i herd tell me baby on the radio today that song is sooooooo classic chile peppers. i miss their classic sound like that song but its probabley because there orignal guitar player john fruchante was still in the band. he was good unlike that fagot jock guy there now. the new album sucks because jon isnt there.

maybe one day they will go back to there orignal sound of tell me baby when jon comes back and they get rid of that new ugly guy lol. chie peppers for life

10/10
sebastian_96
Spared no expense
1,209 IQ
Quote by Squall142

QTF

but seriously Tell Me Baby is fucking filth.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
frankv
Her?
1,674 IQ
Quote by Squall142

maybe one day they will go back to there orignal sound of tell me baby when jon comes back and they get rid of that ugly guy lol. chie peppers for life

tell me babby is OLD ppl !!! u r so stupid u like OLD music go 2 ederly home !!!!!! john is real fagot he has no teath from all da dick sukcing bwawaawa !!!!!!!!!

josh 4 life
hazzmatazz
Lobe Bowie.
469 IQ
Quote by frankv
tell me babby is OLD ppl !!! u r so stupid u like OLD music go 2 ederly home !!!!!! john is real fagot he has no teath from all da dick sukcing bwawaawa !!!!!!!!!

josh 4 life

fuk u. john is so much better than josh, you call him a fagot? hes the one that sounds like some prissy litle girl. john is soooooo amazing he has the most amazing voice nd jus plays with raw emotion. his new album is braking music boundries hes a genius u jus dnt get it
hazzmatazz
Lobe Bowie.
469 IQ
call me wat u want but yr opinon dnt matter. john is the best nd your just 2 stpd 2 see taht
dave is a fag too, wtf is wrong with that guy? john is an inspiration 4 us all, if u cant see that then well i jus feel sory 4 u, youll never know gd music jus keep listening to radio shit. nothing will ever beat johns playing

nd for that dick who knows nothin sayin tell me baby is 'classic' fuk u 2, i bet you dont even know by the way let alone blood sugar sex magic which is BY FAR the BEST chili peppr album ever
Squall142
I come from the net
264 IQ
what are you ppl talkin about? lol the chilr peppers are new band! stadium arcade is there first album and medicine fly is there second.

whars a dave navaro?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
hazzmatazz
Lobe Bowie.
469 IQ

u mus be mentally challgned, im nt even gona wast my time wit dis shit
Squall142
I come from the net
264 IQ
Quote by frankv
u trollin ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOqJ1F44_-Y
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
was gonna see them when they came to canada last spring. missed out on tickets cause of scalpers. cried that night. will you enjoy it twice as hard in my honour?
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
Quote by Spykerwolf
oh man I'm so sorry >< when are they coming to canada again? Shouldn't be too long right? I shall do just that! I shall enjoy it 3 times. Cool avatar though lol

thanks buddy. i have a feeling i'll have to wait until the next album (hopefully that won't be too long) but it's cool. i hope you have a great time tonight!
MinterMan22
only smells
763 IQ
you're cool enough to be posting in this thread, i won't judge you at all for paramore i haven't been to many at all to be honest. i had a bunch i was gonna go to with my friends but my friends are so unreliable i didn't end up going t a lot of them. last concert i've been to was the bouncing souls sometime in autumn. fun time. the chili peppers would've been funner though :s
Squall142
I come from the net
264 IQ
i think that the red hot chily peppers are oneo f the coolest new bands out therr! i mean okay they may be over 30 which is really old but they can play rly goodly. after there first album im with you came out i was an instant fan. i just hope they can stick around. if not i can alwayus go back to listened to the ataris lol
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by hazzmatazz

Quote by frankv
Karvid
Rips Out Spleens
437 IQ
This thread brings back memories. It's been such a long time since I last posted I'm pretty sure John was still in the band then.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
TheRealHimself
21 IQ
The Chilli Peppers have made some of my favourite albums over the years (BSSM is incredible, picked up a guitar because of that album) but I think it'd be for the best if they just called it time now. I'd rather see the members engaged in solo projects or collaborations with other artists then sticking together just for the sake of it.

Plus, John's gone.
Jes Johnson
82 IQ
I've loved these guys since I was eight, I remember singing along with Under the Bridge every time it came on the radio. Californication may be the first great album I ever bought, I listened to it everyday for like a month when I first got it. Been lucky enough to see them live a couple of times. Great great band.
PatrixMatrix
642 IQ
All of the new b-sides are cool,to me the best are Catch My Death,Long Progression and Victorian Machinery.I loved the guitar on This Is The Kitt.If you want check out my tabs from the new b-sides,it would be greatly appreciated