Page 1 of 34
IncubusMan999
*your ad here*
522 IQ
I am starting a thread for onyl Australians to post their classifications, there are too many americans and/or englishmen around here.
Anyway, i am looking for a singer/rhythm guitarist for my 3rd band. Anyone from age 14 onwards would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. We live in Baulkham Hils by the way. Sydney, Australia
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
pixi3
12 IQ
im in east melbourne, what kind of music
?%¬°¨۞-PÀŧЯ¡©ҝ-۞°$';-.?

Quote by pixi3
So you play guitar i take it,
musk
112 IQ
Im on the Gold Coast... been playing since feb, starting to write some acoustic stuff.. and also some rythym on my electric.. anyone want to jam? write some stuff, maybe form a band??
Cub
worst person on UG
56 IQ
does anyone live in Wollongong?
are there any horse socks? is anyone listening to me?
hendrix1194
UG Freak
197 IQ
Quote by IncubusMan999
I am starting a thread for onyl Australians to post their classifications, there are too many americans and/or englishmen around here.
Anyway, i am looking for a singer/rhythm guitarist for my 3rd band. Anyone from age 14 onwards would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. We live in Baulkham Hils by the way. Sydney, Australia

You wouldnt happen to know Adain Durie would you?
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Because we all know grandmas have ballsacks

Co-founder of the 'undecided on a name but are aussie regardless' club. PM me, joel_grieve or bradbradbrad to join.
bigtimmy
ur bullets cannot stop me
510 IQ
mad. i need a drummer for a rock/metal band thats in process of forming. they have to be commited though as we would like to gig someday. i live in the northern western suburbs of Victoria and so does the other members
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
IncubusMan999
*your ad here*
522 IQ
Quote by hendrix1194
You wouldnt happen to know Adain Durie would you?

no why do you say that? im just sayin that because everything is american, and im looking for a singer and they are all californian or new yorkers
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Bakubon
641 IQ
Anyone live near between weribee and newport? I'm a guitarist looking to jam or join a band with someone.
incumayer_oz
13 IQ
Hey guys cool thread - why didnt i think of that?!

incubus, powderfinger, audioslave, elephantmojo, 67special, etc..

Seeking to form originals band based on the above influences. Im a well-travelled 21 year old guitarist of 15 years and have 4 years performing and recording experience. An easy going muzo with extensive skills and CONNECTIONS (i do realise they all say that but screw 'em i actually do)
looking to bring serious like minded muzo's together for a soon to be professional touring band.

Seeking: Drummer, Bass, and vocalist/lyricist (in the BRISBANE or SUNNY COAST area)

Like-minded muzo's with passion and great ability only please!

Cheers
hendrix1194
UG Freak
197 IQ
Quote by IncubusMan999
no why do you say that? im just sayin that because everything is american, and im looking for a singer and they are all californian or new yorkers

I asked because i know a bloke named aden durie whos from balkalm hills, im living in sydney atm so yeah.
Quote by SuperAnalytical
Because we all know grandmas have ballsacks

Co-founder of the 'undecided on a name but are aussie regardless' club. PM me, joel_grieve or bradbradbrad to join.
Broksta
21 IQ
Hey Aussies is there any singers preferebly 14 years and up living in the Newcastle area in NSW? Cause im looking for a lead singer for a heavy metal band, not goth, not punk, but a versitle metal band. You could get away with being goth...... The band is in need of a singer after the last one was kicked out for being a fag....... not literaly a fag but u kno..... ThAnKs!
jammymanny
76 IQ
hello i play rythm and sing in two bands atm and i like all music as long as its not emo i live near manly and yeah
risingtide
14 IQ
Hey I live in Adelaide and am looking to join or form a band. Im 16 years old and would be happy to be lead vocals or guitarist.
Thanks
IncubusMan999
*your ad here*
522 IQ
Quote by hendrix1194
I asked because i know a bloke named aden durie whos from balkalm hills, im living in sydney atm so yeah.

ohhh right, does he play guitar or sing, good? thatd be great if he did. btw where are you at?
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Master Shake
Good milk gone Bad
734 IQ
Is there anyone from WA??
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
demez
R.I.P. Ronald Scott
78 IQ
is anyone from bendigo on this site??
rubbles
UG no.1 rubbles!!
87 IQ
Anybody in ACT wana make a band... ??
im 16.. and lead guitarist..
Wanting to do originals and a bit of cover..
planning to get gigs in pubs or wherever..
i wana eat i wana sleep... guitars?? who cares!!
jake07
122 IQ
yea im 16 and in east melbourne too and play guitar
Led Zeppman
10 IQ
im 15 and in east melbourne too and play guitar and would like someone to jam with
jake07
122 IQ
where bouts in east melbourne..wat suburb?
thegenerator
UG P90 Elitist
43 IQ
Quote by Master Shake

I am, but I'm 18 and running a band already.

If you're desperate and accessible for me, maybe :P
My Rig

2004 Fender '72 Custom Telecaster reissue
2006 Cole Clark Fat Lady 1 Acoustic

ProCo RAT
Boss DD-3

Peavey Classic 30
Master Shake
Good milk gone Bad
734 IQ
Yay im 18 too
I think I got it sorted now thanx tho.
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Cub
worst person on UG
56 IQ
Quote by incumayer_oz

hey thanks man, that sites pretty cool. i would of had no idea somethin like that would be out there.
ror
257 IQ
Quote by musk
Im on the Gold Coast... been playing since feb, starting to write some acoustic stuff.. and also some rythym on my electric.. anyone want to jam? write some stuff, maybe form a band??

im from GC to and have 2 years of guitar playing and have own material etc, how old are you and what are your infulences
ventenni
21 IQ
I'm from the Gold Coast, 17. Playing since Feb, influences are Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave mainly.
Mr.Moss
Pink Bows
366 IQ
Jake 07 and Led Zeppman, What part of East Melb?
Quote by heartbreaker101
Yeah emo is more depressing because you know that you'll never get that wasted time back
kai_aaron
10 IQ
Yeah I'm not actually a guitarist, but I am Australian.
I come from Rockhampton QLD and we are looking for an adequate singer, keen to join a band . We are a guitarist, bass player, and myself a Drummer, looking for that last member so that we can begin working as soon as possible.
We hope to continue playing heavy rock, and in a professional manner, covers/originals/recording, so if you live anywhere that you think is near enough to Rockhampton, are around 16 ? 28 and if this all sounds right to you or someone you know, please send us an email, private message or reply here, but preferably e-mail.

Forums are always difficult to establish credibility in, but we work well together, and are very comfortable with our instruments, we have A/C rehearsal room/Studio etc, PA & gear, but you really must have your own gear and expect to be gigging ASAP.

Oh by the way, heres a local website, with a forum if your from rocky
http://www.cqmusicianexchange.com
ror
257 IQ
Im 15 from Gold Coast, Playing Guitar for 2 years or so now, also vocals if needed. Have all my own gear, looking for people to jam/play with start a band eventually. infulences are new found glory, starting line, sum41, yellowcard, good charlotte etc. play varing styles
Some White Guy
UG Senior Member
91 IQ
East Brisbane... Im 13 and Im looking for people from 13-15 to jam with, I'll play anything.
jake_metal
167 IQ
hey kai_aaron i live just south of u in gladstone. just saying
Brendan DEwald
so u the one .
1,029 IQ
Im 18 live in brissi my band just broke up ive been a guitarist for nearly 4 years now and looking for a drummer, bass, second guitarist and vocalist willing to take music serious and go out there. Influences are A7X , metalica, x japan
life is not that good with out music. RESPECT TO ALL GUITARISTS
Nirtallica
^^Metallica^^
331 IQ
i'm from east melbourne as well. looking for a band or a jam.
Cub
worst person on UG
56 IQ
yeah probably. noone lives in wollongong. its lame lol
danastasi
UG's Metal Maniac!
1,610 IQ
Quote by Master Shake

Yeah bro - I'm from Perth!!!

Where do you live?? What kind of music are you into???
Rythym Guitarist and maybe some vocals - been playing for about a year.
Anything heavy!

Later,

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
danastasi
UG's Metal Maniac!
1,610 IQ
Quote by thegenerator
Yeah, Perth has one too- www.perthbands.com/forums

Cheers for that bro - Thats mad!!!

Later,

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Brungage
BassGuitar
89 IQ
Oi man i live in Baulkham Hills too...and im 14...but im a bassist in a band also looking for a singer. Man we should get together some time coz our bands playing around the Hills Area next year man.Would love to get in touch with you.