Page 2 of 34
hullo there

i dont want to form a band or anything,maybe someone to jam with i suppose coz it's boring playing by myself and yer..

i play guitar but lets be honest,i'm a pathetic and a lost muso but maybe having a muso pal will sort of improve that

likes pink floyd,queen,placebo,massive attack,portishead and santos bonacci

live in the south east melb,

emo,hardcore,screamo,finger 11,posers,pop punk,metal fan,just ignore this ok?
Last edited by armadillo at Dec 29, 2005,
yeah im in perth, looking for anyone who just wants to jam or start a band. im 16, influences are RATM, audioslave, metallica
y not.... 16 melbourne
loves the beatles the who the small faces and faces pink floyd the stones n just started getin into the doors i aslo love aussie music like dallas crane, you am i, the pictures...my bro plays bass n we have our own drum kit
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by danastasi
Yeah bro - I'm from Perth!!!

Where do you live?? What kind of music are you into???
Rythym Guitarist and maybe some vocals - been playing for about a year.
Anything heavy!

Later,

Dan

Sorry it took a while to reply
I live near Rockingham/Mandurah btw im a girl and I like most classic rock eg Rainbow, Sabbath and some metal only been playing for a few months (around 6) just sort of wanted someone to jam with?? Im a quick learner ive played sax for about 8 years.
I'm gonna live forever and if I don't suceed i'll die trying.
Originally posted by Liberation
Damn. You win Master Shake. I am not worthy!
Last edited by Master Shake at Dec 31, 2005,
Quote by Master Shake
Sorry it took a while to reply
I live near Rockingham/Mandurah btw im a girl and I like most classic rock eg Rainbow, Sabbath only been playing for a few months (around 6) just sort of wanted someone to jam with?? Im a quick learner ive played sax for about 8 years.

yeah im in perth, looking for anyone who just wants to jam or start a band. im 16, influences are RATM, audioslave, metallica

Hey guys,

I live just south of perth - I'm 19 and have been playing guitar for about a year now. (I'm alright but I'm not Kirk Hammett!!!) Have my own equipment. Favourite bands are anything death, thrash, heavy, old-school, power, speed metal and anything else!

Some influences are metallica, pantera, slayer, COB, Norther, Carnal forge, dimmu borgir, arch enemy, insomnium, kalmah, dimension zero, nile, carcass, centinex, dying fetus, killswitch engage, lord belial, old mans child, opeth, quo vadis, susperia, etc
Many more - but too many to list!! Favourite style of metal is "melodic death metal"

Will play anything though!!

Later,

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Quote by Brungage
Oi man i live in Baulkham Hills too...and im 14...but im a bassist in a band also looking for a singer. Man we should get together some time coz our bands playing around the Hills Area next year man.Would love to get in touch with you.

are you in crestwood, coz i might play with your band if you like. where abouts in the hils, around crestwood? give us your number and i'll drop you a line maybe
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
G'day all. Bout time this got done. Incubusman999 is a legend. anyway. I live in dubbo NSW and I'm looking for a bassist to join my metslish band. It all metallica influenced that i'm writng nowadays.
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
need vocalist and bassist for a punk/metal group in perth australia...bass player prefurably with about 4ish years of playing experience, and a set up good enough to compete with a 5150, marshall half stack and drums.

infulences: strung out, bad religion, anti-flag, metallica, slayer...**** loads more. mainly all metal/punk.

we have an instrumental demo recorded, so if you want a listen, let me know.

PM me if your even slighty interested, or you want to find out more...or just want to say hi..
sex is like being with a bank, once you withdraw you loose intrest.
Last edited by Nadz at Jan 5, 2006,
Guitarist that enjoy's candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach and all that jazz

but seriously just looking for someone to jam with anywhere near the dandenongs.

I'll play anything
Quote by chillininfl
dude, you don't even deserve her. women deserve respect. not rights, but respect. =]
Quote by GiantRaven
Having absolutely no body hair streamlines you. Means you can play guitar faster

Quote by Master Shake
Is there anyone from WA??

Hey dude im from perth.
ROCK, the only pure thing left in this world.

Member #2 of Metallica Mensa
im 20, been playin for 1.5 years, need someone/band to jam with so i can see how crap i am
not lookin for a band to gig, just playing for fun and to improve my knowledge on guitars
i live near doncaster
Last edited by SandmaN211 at Jan 29, 2006,
Quote by Cub
yeah probably. noone lives in wollongong. its lame lol

I live in Bulli..
ESP H-300 (EMG81/85)
Ibanez RG570
Ashton VP30
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CE-5
Boss DS-2
Behringer EQ-700
Member #12 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club." PM Dæmönika to join.
Mr T of the Avatar A-Team.
16 Gladstone, QLD

i play guitar and one of my mates has got a drum kit. bassist, guitarist and singer needed. im into hardcore, metalcore bands.
Hi people im looking 2 jam local, Winmalee (lower Blue Mountains 20 mins west of Penrith) I have only been playing for 6 months. (49yrs old) im very keen & have NO musical bias. I just like good music, I dont care if it is Mendelson, Meat Loaf or MINEM
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
white devil pm sent.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by evanmorton
Hey dude im from perth.

What sort of music are you into? Where are you and what do you play???

Cheers,

Dan
Gear List;

Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Hi people im looking 2 jam local, Winmalee (lower Blue Mountains 20 mins west of Penrith) I have only been playing for 6 months. (49yrs old) im very keen & have NO musical bias. I just like good music, I dont care if it is Mendelson, Meat Loaf or MINEM
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
I'm almost 15/f/melbourne into mainly punk but also like rock and some metal but willing to play pretty much anything. Jam, band whatever just looking to play with some other people.
16 sydney, hornsby shire
1 year guitarist, influences mainly around Dream Theater, Dragonforce, Children of Bodom, Metallica and Opeth.
wondering if anyones around the shire to mess around and jam
Hi people im looking 2 jam local, Winmalee. Im in need of some jam time with other musos, as ive been playing for 6 months & can play. Just without any1, 2 play with Im not sure how im progressing (49yrs old) im very keen & have NO musical bias. I just like good music.
ANY1 out there?
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Quote by Miek
16 sydney, hornsby shire
1 year guitarist, influences mainly around Dream Theater, Dragonforce, Children of Bodom, Metallica and Opeth.
wondering if anyones around the shire to mess around and jam

pm sent
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Shiz dude, I posted like a year ago or something...

Anyway, anyone from Brissie want to jam? Im 14.
Radical
Quote by IncubusMan999
I am starting a thread for onyl Australians to post their classifications, there are too many americans and/or englishmen around here.
Anyway, i am looking for a singer/rhythm guitarist for my 3rd band. Anyone from age 14 onwards would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. We live in Baulkham Hils by the way. Sydney, Australia

Hey man, I'm from Castle hill...
no wheels
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
yeh im from perth, 17 years old, if anyone wants to jam or whatever just say.
Im into RATM, Audioslave, Tool, Killswitch Engage etc.
gday, im 18, guitarist, near castle hill. I have big hair. Need bassist. Have drummer n singer/guitarist. Been playing 5 years, influences = anything heavy, progressive or hard rock.
Quote by apc--ibanez

iam from coolbellup and want to jam or start a band
To all Western Australia ppl
Last edited by maddog26 at May 10, 2006,
where is coolbellup?
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Quote by Master Shake
Is there anyone from WA??

Yeah, I'm from Perth (but you knew that). Just looking for people to jam with, maybe play some pubs or something eventually. I'm interested in playing almost anything, although I like Tool, Metallica, APC and so on the most. I know a couple of drummers, and could probably rustle up a bassist or 2.

I've been playing for 2 or 3 years.

I'm near Midland. Anyone interested PM me

'pip!
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
G'day,

I cant remember if i already posted on this thread before and I couldnt be bothered checking.

I am a 19 year old guitarist - I have my own equipment - I live in Perth, South of River. Just looking for someone to Jam with at the moment - hopefully someone who wants to take it further? But I'm not fussed at the moment. anyway to Jam with would be awesome!

Infuences include - Death, Melodeath, Shred, Black metal, some power metal, thrash metal, speed metal, metalcore, etc If its heavy, I like it!

Some bands Im interested in are Opeth, arch enemy, nile, kalmah, at the gates, carnal forge, carcass, centinex, CoB, Dying fetus, dimension zero, dimmu borgir, Exodus, iced earth, in flames, insomnium, kataklysm, killswitch engage, kreator, lamb of god, lord belial, metallica, megadeth, nevermore, norther, old mans child, quo vadis, slayer, soilwork, susperia, testament, the haunted, dark tranquilty, pantera, hatebreed, etc.

I do play a lot of this stuff now, although not perfectly I'm also into some older stuff like van halen and ac/dc, and some softer stuff like the red hot chilli peppers.

Preferably someone who wants to play metal and stuff, but..... PM me with what you wanna play and gimme a try anyway

Interested? PM me!

cheers,

Dan
Gear List;

Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Quote by Dix_Fix

Still looking any1 ?
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
We are Three, Piece drums, guitar and bass. seeking lead singer and lead guitarist between the ages of 13 - 17 or there abouts. ready and keen to play and write new tunes. We play a variety of rock, punk and heavier infulences, very versital, and experienced players. if your interested contact rory on rory_rt777q@hotmail.com.
Quote by Dix_Fix
where is coolbellup?

coolbellup is south of river near adventure world
Quote by Cub
does anyone live in Wollongong?

haha yeah man, theres like, a whole town out there! heaps of people..
The mind is not a vessel to be filled, it is a fire to be kindled.