Page 3 of 34
Quote by Master Shake
Is there anyone from WA??

Yeah. I'm from WA.
Ive been sentenced to a Death by Sexy by the Eagles of Death Metal fan club! PM Punk Rocker to get sentenced.

President of the 'Courtney Love does not suck' club. PM me to join.

Also a member of White Stripes club - see left.
hey im 14 and i play guitar. anyone from melbourne aus in the waverley/monash area?
anyone wana jam in Rockhampton Queensland?

PM me if so!
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
n e 1 want 2 jam springwood nsw
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
14, ACT, Male, (Can Do Drums, Guitar, Bass or Vocals)

anyone wanna start a band in canberra?

influences: COB, Cradle of Filth, Unearth (i.e. Black Metal + Heavy Metal)

fatt_sorum@hotmail.com
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
Quote by Geek_Aus
Yeah. I'm from WA.

Where are you in WA? Are you in Perth?? what sort of stuff do you want to play? Hopefully you're a bit closer than MrAngryEyes! hahahahaha

If you're interested PM me or just post!

P.S. - Master Shake; Where are you in W.A.??

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Last edited by danastasi at May 13, 2006,
hi there
im 15 and play rythm guitar looking to start a band around the blue mountains area, influences range from bands like killswitch engage, trivium, soilwork, tool, the agony scene and many more. if interested send me an email at
thephallus@gmail.com
thanx
Last edited by Burning_Ruin at May 16, 2006,
hey i live in melbourne, near seaford n ive been playing guitar for bout 3 months, i play and listen to mostly heavy metal,rock stuff like metallica, iron maiden, arch enemy, killswitch enage, dont really like punk but would play it.

iam 15 years old
Hey madog u r having as much luck finding some1 2 jam wid as me?

Must b the wierd suburb names (coolbellup & winmalee) oh no if they come from some place with a strange name they must have six fingers & jump their sister/mother(dog brother etc) every night.

HEY having six fingers (could b handy 4 playin gee-tar), must have been 1 of them who invented the guitar, u know 1 finger 4 each string. COOL , oh hang on , by simple extended logic that means that someone with 5 fingers invented the banjo, NO F---ING WAY im not admidting 2 having 5 fingers if it means that i have 2 accept that i share the same genus as some1 who made or even plays a banjo.
Am i being harsh I mean Billy Connely plays banjo & well he's sort of cool.

I am still looking 4 some1 2 jam with Winmalee NSW ANY1 please !!!
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Quote by maddog26
hey all western australians ive made a new thread all for WESTERN AUSTRALIANS!!!

here is it:https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=362056

so put your pleads out and get it heard by only west aussies not by the u.s or the rest of aussie etc.

ok thats taking the idea too far. it's already hard enough to get Aussies
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Guitarist - Bassist - Singer
Anyone who is wanting to join a band that plays Hardcore - Metal - Thrash
Hit me up on msn mitchusonfire@hotmail.com or PM

Any age whatever it doesnt bother, just aslong as u go hard! lol

We could have some gigs lined up with bands from the area and from Newy

We are in Canberra

Later \m/
yo im in brisvegas im 15, i play gtar and hav been for about a year. i know another guitarist and were keen to start a blues/rock band (covers and originals). we need a drummer and a basist and possibly a keyboard player. also someone who can sing. im influenced by hendrix, zappa, the doors, muddy waters, black sabbath, and alot more...
member of the Seinfeld Fan Club --pm the_experience to join

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join
Last edited by pUrPlE_hAzE at Jun 6, 2006,
am i seriously like the only one on this SITE that is from the southwest of western aust???? i hell wanna join a band as a vocalist
have a good day doc
hey i play guitar, 18, male in leichhardt sydney looking for band with a metal influence
can be rhythm or with practice lead, but looking for a committed band to get better with and gig been playin 1.5 yrs so not that good yet but will get there. like atreyu metallica gnr and a7x mostly can do mellow RHCP but prefer metal/screamo
Quote by GeneraLNinja
16/m/syd

guitar... pm me if u want.

Maybe more details? like what music you play, where in sydney?
Im looking for a band OR looking for members... I have a friend whos played drums for a few months but very committed and coming along nicely.

Im 16, in Castle Hill and play guitar/piano
Play some metal, rock, most stuff except emo... Would like to play/write unique stuff
Doing music2 extension at school.
Quote by henza_x
^^ castle hill, how fars that from like the sydney cdb area?

Castle Hill is NW of CDB, 30 min drive maybe.
Quote by JRSB
Castle Hill is NW of CDB, 30 min drive maybe.

i live at baulkham hills and have a band you might be interested in, pm me if interested with gear, interests and experience, you near castle towers or other end?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Beginner guitarist.. not good enough to join a band but keen to jam with somebody.. 24 years old southeast Melbourne.. various tastes in music.

Anybody?
From QLD, living in Dirranbandi lmfao, from Stanthorpe and soon to be Brisbane.. not sure of a suburb yet, but I'm into Death Metal, Black metal.. Sing and Lead Guitar... yeah.
bump
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
hey im from melb, aus....i play lead guitar im 15 and my influence is heavy metal...i have a wide range. my infuences are: korn, slipknot, system of a down, trivum etc. and also solo guitarists such as : Yngwie Malmsteen, joe satriani and john 5. If any 1 is intersted to jam or start a band reply to me.

cheers.

my equiptment so far from wat ive bought:
Ibanez iceman 400
Roland cube 15 (huge sound)
Ernie ball 11's strings
Amercian Fender strat
Omega Acoustic
And a 12 string acoustic
Last edited by Kornjack at Jul 4, 2006,
hey im 14 in NSW anyone from the coffs harbour/Bellingen area looking to jam or formband???? i play rock/metal
Jesus had long hair, and he was all like For those about to rock, I salute you.

Corporate Rock Sell Outs

Member # 24 of Metallica Mensa

President of the Daron Malakian is God Club
pm me to join
Hi all still LOOKIN 4 some1 2 jam with 1yr experience Winmalee 2777 area. Dont tell me there is no1 out there as i can hear ya's playing, IF ya's can play well u must b on UG
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
My Ibanez Artcore got ripped yes-turd-ay sorry im off topic just somewhere 2 vent. I owned it 4 less than a week & whats worse is it wasnt insured. Then i figure well cant do anything about it (that the police arnt allready, till it turns up in a hock shop or worse) & that doesnt help me play it. So i decided 2 put the same model guitar on Lay-Buy again (as it was the color scheme, that was the clincher on this guitar) c link below 2 have a look.
http://www.guitar.com.au/guitars/electric/ibanez/model=afs77t.html
After checking round with Epi Dot, Gretch, Gibsons & Samicks + more i came across the Artcore series tried them at a couple of shops & couldnt feel SFA difference with some of the real expensive guitars the Artcore's play $1000.oo above their price. Some of the guitars were in in the 5 figure range & 2 me were harder 2 play (more technical) & the note was no better. Then i found the AFS77TMG WOW the color scheme blew me away.
So i had it a week, now i find i cant replace it as it was a 2005 & they r now discontinued. I can still buy the same guitar but not the same color scheme. So now im on a worldwide search. 2 find 1
Ibanez Artcore AFS77TMG any Ibanez dealers reading this, if ya have 1 on ya floor, here i am I want it.
Sorry again 4 being off topic
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Sorry again, just opened my email, had an email from the shop i bought the Artcore from, he put in a claim through his insurance, as i'd owned it less than a week, he deemed it 2 b still, 'in transit' as his insurance covers all goods he sends out either via post or couirer, for 7 days, as this is a fair delivery time. Point being his insurance is for 7 days, ive owned it 4 it took 2 to get here. 4+2 = 6days, U F***ING ripper im getting a freeby. Albeit the wrong color. Anybody want an Artcore with the ****ty violyn sunburst, oh well eBay
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Quote by IncubusMan999
I am starting a thread for onyl Australians to post their classifications, there are too many americans and/or englishmen around here.
Anyway, i am looking for a singer/rhythm guitarist for my 3rd band. Anyone from age 14 onwards would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. We live in Baulkham Hils by the way. Sydney, Australia

hey man i am a guitarist/ learning singer i am 14 years old and live in toongabbie

i am currently in a band playing lead but am not happy with my members so im interested in talking to you.

i play lik ehendrix n joe satch and red hot chilis and that. yeh get back to me
Im not actually emo... actually i hate emos. i made this sign in when emo wasn RIPPY RIPPY SLIT SLIT!
I/m a guitarist from sydney looking for band members from 12-15. We/d be playing punk and rock.
We are looking for guitarist, preferably female, that can also sing vox. We are 16 y/o and are into a wide range of styles, between us we listen to heavy metal, indie, rock, pop, punk, screamo. If your interested e-mail rory_rt777q@hotmail.com

cheers
Hey Emo_sk8r101_If you are still looking for that band pm me. I/m 13 and live in greystanes if you/ve heard of it.
Quote by yankovicfan3125
i guess i found out why people hate it, because they dont know how to use it and because they've never seen the 6 channels. now whenever i see someone insult spiders, im thinking to myself "stupid n00b..." it's really a great amp.
What the hell. If anyone out there wants another goddam guitarist, I'm up. I'm 16, living in kew, melbourne. Most expericence is with classical guitar, jazz, blues and (classic) rock, but willing to give anything a go. I got AMEB grade 5 a few years ago. I have experience performing, both with a regular rock group and a classical guitar ensemble, and I really want to get back into it. So if anyone is gigging, planning to gig or thinking about it, or if you want to start something up, drop me a line at ferdinandswei7ft@gmail.com. Thank you and goodnight.
How may The National D help you waste your time?
Last edited by The National D at Jul 13, 2006,
Wanted: female vocalist / rhythm guitarist / bassist / drummer / keyboardist for Sydney/Blue Mountains progressive metal project

I am an 18 year old guitarist / songwriter living in the Blue Mountains and have about 3 years self-taught experience but no real music theory knowledge. I wish to collaborate with others of similar age and interests. I have an album just about done (just needs some rearranging and so forth) which is a blend of a progressive / death metal along with elements of film music. My main main influence as a guitarist is John Petrucci but I also find inspiration from film composers like John Williams. Bands include Opeth, Dream Theater, Nightwish, Children Of Bodom, Megadeth, etc....

I am interested in finding a female vocalist to break up some of the heavier moments, add a touch of beauty to the quieter moments etc. They may only be used occasionally so the ability to play an instrument as well would be pretty nice. As for those instruments I do not demand you be an absolute virtuoso, nor that you have had many a years experience - just that you can handle it reasonably well.

For more information contact maiden-of-anguish@hotmail.com