Page 4 of 34
i'm from hobart but i'm willing (desperate!) to move to melbourne. plays bass, guitar, piano, drums, can sing backing, i'm a decent lyric writer as well. Lookin' to join pure breed rock n' roll band to play pubs - mainly covers but also writing material as well.

email me at mrspaceace@hotmail.com
Last edited by ace man at Jul 15, 2006,
added
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by joel_grieve
added

x2
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Hey im 17, been playing guitar two years, starting piano lessons next week, im into Alternate Rock mostly (Muse, Radiohead, Chillis, Pumpkins Etc.) i can kinda shred if asked, I live in Sutherland (Sydney) and am willing to drive (within reason). Im looking for a Bassist, Drummer and Singer. And if anyone's interested in just getting together and jamming, id be happy to do that too:-)
Quote by nirvallica
Hey im 17, been playing guitar two years, starting piano lessons next week, im into Alternate Rock mostly (Muse, Radiohead, Chillis, Pumpkins Etc.) i can kinda shred if asked, I live in Sutherland (Sydney) and am willing to drive (within reason). Im looking for a Bassist, Drummer and Singer. And if anyone's interested in just getting together and jamming, id be happy to do that too:-)

hey id be happy to jam with you. We are into modern rock/metal if youre interested in a jam. Whereabouts is sutherland? We live in Baulkham Hills and we are a 3 piece so far, Me on guitar, bassist and drummer. I play in another reocrding/giiging band. This is a band in my street though. PM me with anything youd like to say and your gear, possible influences?
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Hey i'm looking for a band round the Sydney North Area, i play bass and some guitar and piano
i've got some material that can be used, lyrics and music. been in a few bands
just looking for another one to jam with
hoggie001@gmail.com
Hi ppl Ive tried a few times here 2 find some1 in the Lower Blue mountains 2 jam with 1 have 1 yr experiance (play 4hr a day for the last year) I can play!

Or is there any1 want 2 start a band?
I am 50 play rythm & little lead, i have a lead/backup singer combo (sexy 23yr old & georgous 15 year old girls) am looking 4 , keyboard, lead guitar, drums. (am trying 2 encourage the girls 2 learn an instrument (they would say they already have 1 i.e. the voice) they r both better singers than i am at guitar. We need ppl who r patient & willing 2 start from scratch & work out playing style & where our joint influences take us, as equal members (NO EGO heads needed) of a band who want 2 go places but r willing 2 take the time 2 make the product RIGHT
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

Head Drug Tester of Australians FTWclub
PM the_random_hero for entry

Prime Minister of the UG archtop acoustic players club,
PM Keef_is_King
to join!
@Master Shake. Right here bro! I live in Fremantle perth and i am currently in 2 bands, and searching for a bass player for one.
We have (for the band needing a bassist) Lead gtrs (myself) rhythm gtrs and drums, although the drummer is still a beginner.
We are interested in playing metal and rock but nothing towards punk really. Stuff like SOAD, etc.
PM me to know more any Western Australian bassists looking for a band
sheumack111 Hi man Im at Winmalee ( Springwood) email me if ya like we can talk c if ya r interested
dix_fix@primusonline.com.au
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Looking for a lead singer however experienced, you can always get better.
For gigging band. Parramatta ish area.
Think Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jimi Hendrix, Rage against the machine. Actually i dont really care, as long as you will learn songs. Writing songs is only a bonus.
Age 13-17
Check out some of our songs ther all covers on video atm tho.

http://www.myspace.com/flightofmind
heh heh, 16, Townsville. Anyone? Its kind of a small rock industry i reckon up here :P
Anyone from Geelong out there?
patrick stewart is awesome
Hi all Im back after being UG banned for a month (man had to go cold turkey) t'was hard. Did i miss anything in here. Im still 50 still looking round the local area to jam or form a band just I WANNA PLAY WITH SOME1 ELSE other than myself & the computer. I think it is trying 2 communicate with me!!!!! Or maybe 1 2 man e cones

My Girls

Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Hey, I'm Guitarist/Singer in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne. I live in Hallam, which is near Dandenong, Berwick, Clayton (Trying to name places ppl have heard of). Anyways, I'm looking to start a band or join a band or just find some ppl to jam with. Very interested in playing alt. rock/rock/metal (lol, in that order) but willing to play anything. email me at thal4@student.monash.edu
18 yrs old by the way.
16/male/dubbo

hey i'm a lead guitarist looking to join a punk or alteritive band. i have 2 years of expence and have great gear.. send me a PM or repost here if your intrested
Quote by cyclobs
16/male/dubbo

hey i'm a lead guitarist looking to join a punk or alteritive band. i have 2 years of expence and have great gear.. send me a PM or repost here if your intrested

hey i'm fifteen from dubbo but punk/alt really isnt my genre. its just cool to knwo that there is other dubbo people on here. whats your school?
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
Quote by *'-'*
hey i'm fifteen from dubbo but punk/alt really isnt my genre. its just cool to knwo that there is other dubbo people on here. whats your school?

hey yeh cool... i go to narromine high... i dont live right in dubbo but i'm close enough to go to band prac every week..lol.... i hate looking for new bands..i have had no luck yet https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=7016559#
Frown
Gee M8 ive been tryin 4 a year with no luck what is it with us muso's
yet again Springwood/Winmalee 2777 want 2 jam with SOME1 please. Or form Band. WWhatever just play with some1 else except my computer.
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Dude, this place sucks. I've been trying for ages aswell. Pretty soon I'm gonna have to google classifields.

14 y/o seeks people to jam with in East Brisbane, I live in Mt. Gravvatt East. Add me at Lochiewilson@hotmail.com and chat with meh.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
hi im turning 14 on sunday and i can kinda sing lol like a strangled cat and i play guitar yeah and i sorter live in sydney well my dad does and i was born in the hospital where u live so yeah send me a msg if u want anything
Jet Black Candy
guitarist in sydney leichhardt msg me if need anything, sydney doesnt seem to be the muso central..
Well noobs and princesses..

Anyone from Toowoomba QLD? I know heaps of people there and I go there heaps but I'm finally moving there by Dec-Jan So are there any people say moving there or that live there interested in starting a death metal/black metal/metal core/hardcore band?

That is all
I'd be willing to jam/play with anyone in melbourne 16-18, I live in Williamstown and play bass and guitar (not a very good lead). I like to listen to everything but I dont want to play anyting like those pathetic 'metal' bands (trivium, KSe, etc) if your into prog or just plain happy rock give me a hoy at;

erruptingfarce@hotmail.com

(if your part of the private school heirarchy I might know someone who knows you!)
Quote by cmacc85
any wollongong pplz????

yet again Springwood/Winmalee 2777 want 2 jam with SOME1 please. Or form Band. WWhatever just play with some1 else except my computer.

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
I'm a guitarist in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney starting a prog band from scratch. I'm also really into metal and electric blues if you want to just jam.

Guitarists, vocalists, bassists or drummers, email me: kris_man1983@yahoo.com.au
Quote by Dix_Fix

sounds cool.... but springwood's in the mountains isn't it?

what kind of stuff u into?
Every one from south east queensland this is a really good sight they are a recording studio/record lable/Musicians Classifides. www.alchemix.com.au
Last edited by ror at Dec 13, 2006,
Hey Kris_man, what do you consider "prog"? What bands? I'm a guitarist in South East Sydney and id love to be in your band.
cmacc85 hi man Yep u r right Springwood is in the lower Blue Mountains. Approx 20mins(by car) from Penrith (or Penwiff to the locals)lol. Where u at (Penrith?) opps.
Here is my dress code LMFAO
I just love to play i dont really care what my standard daily routine (warmup 1/2hr) consists of is some AC/DC just to get the fingers warm, then maybe , some knophler to get my timing (left hand to right hand) right, (then dare i say it "Bridge Over Troubled Water") this gets my brain happening as the chord changes r nearly every strum & also pull offs & hammers a plenty, ater this when i get 'em right i go on to the days new stuff. I like rock,metal,some jazz,blues, & i love the banjo(oh there go my chances of N E 1 jammin with me.) Yeah i got a banjo in August & i can kick Jed Clampett's but , it is fun.
Quote by GOD
The banjo is the american equivalent of the bag pipe
Richard

Veni Vidi Vici

PM Keef_is_King
to join!
Last edited by Dix_Fix at Nov 6, 2006,
hey im 19 m and play guitar im looking to join a band in the south east brisbane area, and im interested in hard rock, punk, grunge, alternative rock and alternative metal.

email me at/or add me on msn owenmcgrath@hotmail.com
Quote by IncubusMan999
I am starting a thread for onyl Australians to post their classifications, there are too many americans and/or englishmen around here.
Anyway, i am looking for a singer/rhythm guitarist for my 3rd band. Anyone from age 14 onwards would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. We live in Baulkham Hils by the way. Sydney, Australia

Im in North rocks i may be interested in having a jam i can play rhythm guitar been playin about 1.5 yrs now i play stuff like Metallica, BFMV and other metal/metalcore music
Quote by sylent
lol he owned you all.

^^yeah talking about me

Quote by Phill-Rock
Well some people like the worn look, just wait for the rest of the guitars deterioration to catch up then call it "vintage".
i live in bunbury wa and need either a drummer, vocalist or guitarist. is n e 1 hear from w.a or even better, the south west?