Page 5 of 34
Quote by evil_armada1
i live in bunbury wa and need either a drummer, vocalist or guitarist. is n e 1 hear from w.a or even better, the south west?

I'm from W.A but Im no where near Bunbury I'm afraid...........

If you're ever up near Perth though......

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
Perth anybody?
Where abouts in WA, Master Shake??? Freo???
My Gear:
Monterey 7 String w/ DiMarzio X2N7
B.C Rich KKV
La Patrie "Presentation" Classical guitar
Jackon JS20 Dinky
Ashton GA 80

Digitech Whammy
Boss Chorus Ensemble
Boss Heavy Metal
Boss NS - 2 Noise Suppressor
hey.. i'm 16 from around dubbo and i'm looking to get into or form a new band.. i'm intrested in punk rock or alternitve (or can be both lol ) i'm a lead guitarist with experience f 2 yr's... get back to me if anyoen is intrested
i'm 17, in adelaide. I have 4 guitars, 1 acoustic, 1 strat, 1 ibanez rg270dx and an Ibanez Rg7321 7 string. I play anything from jimi hendrix to dream theater, to rammstein to metallica to slayer. Pretty much anything that sounds good
G,day

I am 14 live in Brisbane. I play guitar trying to work on a band so yer.

(im kinda new to this)
Kingrob12
Quote by kingrob12
G,day

(im kinda new to this)
Kingrob12

What kind of music do you play? Even though I'm not from brissy I'm still interested in knowing haha.
20 Yr old lead/rhythm guitarist residing in Wollongong. Interested in joining/forming a band.

I play mostly heavy/thrash metal (Metallica, Trivium, Slayer, Rammstein, Slipknot) but often I switch back and forth between classic rock (Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Hendrix, Van Halen), and modern rock (RHCP) as well.

I own an Epiphone Les Paul Studio and a couple of pedals, and will soon be getting an Ashton AEX-250 which will be upgraded. The only problem is that I have such a crap 15w amp that it doesn't even have a volume knob lol.

Anyone?
Last edited by indra13 at Nov 15, 2006,
Quote by kingrob12
G,day

(im kinda new to this)
Kingrob12

where in brisbane are you and what type of music u into?
I'm 14, Brisbane. (Mt Gravatt East to be percise.) Anyone interested? I play punk, pop-punk, some rock and create my own riffs.

Holla.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
Quote by mesa_92
Im in North rocks i may be interested in having a jam i can play rhythm guitar been playin about 1.5 yrs now i play stuff like Metallica, BFMV and other metal/metalcore music

sorry about delay in response, ive been on holiday. PM me with some more details and approxiamte area of north rocks, near the westfield? PM also with gear and specifications and whatever else you wanna say. Cool
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
anyone one near melbourne that wants to start a punk or metal or alternative rock band, please pm me =]
Western Australians need to start a thread
My Gear:
Monterey 7 String w/ DiMarzio X2N7
B.C Rich KKV
La Patrie "Presentation" Classical guitar
Jackon JS20 Dinky
Ashton GA 80

Digitech Whammy
Boss Chorus Ensemble
Boss Heavy Metal
Boss NS - 2 Noise Suppressor
anyone here from melbourne metro ie around Mordialloc im lookin to join a newly started band. we are all about 15 we have a singer/Bassist another singer+ rare ukalaeli player and me lead guitarist the band is called Look Both Ways and were lookin to play anything from Metal Thrash to Alt Cky Stuff. Interested? mail me or add me at sam_wallace13@hotmail.com
Last edited by MetalMan2407 at Dec 13, 2006,
Melbourne Eastern subburbs

im looking for musicians to jam with or an already started band...

ages: 16 and above

music styles: include nevermore, metallica, dream theater, outworld, bodom, led zepplin, exodus, BLS,maiden, mercenary, etc

if interested P.M me!
Quote by lambofgoddess
Perth anybody?
Where abouts in WA, Master Shake??? Freo???

i'm from North Perth just if anyone wants to come and try out my Eclipse
anyone here from melbourne metro ie around Mordialloc lookin to join a newly started band? we are all about 15 we have a Singer, bassist/singer, ukalaeli player, MetalMan2407 as lead guitarist, and me as 2nd guitarist the band is called Look Both Ways and were lookin to play anything from Metal Thrash to Alt CKY Stuff. Interested? mail us or add us at sam_wallace13@hotmail.com OR gate.to.hell@hotmail.com
Last edited by doomnight at Dec 13, 2006,
DRUMMER WANTED

My band The Box Company are looking for a drummer in the Perth/South of the river area. TBC are from Kwinana, and we really need a drummer urgently. We would prefer someone with a couple of different styles. We play in the styling of classic/hard rock/borderline metal and prog/experimental. All members of TBC are 16, and looking for members roughly the same.

If anyone is interested just send us a message via our myspace, the address is located in my sig.

Thanks!
Singer wanted (age 14-17) for an Alternative Hard Rock / Metal band based in canberra.

Primarily to work on original material, although open to covers.

All vocal styles welcome.

We listen to mainstream as well as local bands.

Main influences include:
Black Sabbath, Kyuss, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Led Zeppelin, Pantera, Deep Purple, Sepultura, the Doors, as well as some local bands.

If you are interested please contact:

email: biotech_godzilla@hotmail.com
Quote by IncubusMan999
I am starting a thread for onyl Australians to post their classifications, there are too many americans and/or englishmen around here.
Anyway, i am looking for a singer/rhythm guitarist for my 3rd band. Anyone from age 14 onwards would be appreciated. Thank you for your time. We live in Baulkham Hils by the way. Sydney, Australia

BAULKO ! i used to live there , moved 2 years ago to windsor
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
Quote by sheumack111
where are you situatied^^^^^^ Im out towards windsor..... I play lead guitar

wiinza .. lol i live there.
Member of Australia FTW Club !

BASS RIG BUDGET $245 / $4900

Quote by UG
thank you zackR .
anyone here from melbourne metro ie around Mordialloc lookin to join a newly started band? WE DESPERATELY NEED A DRUMMER! we are all about 15 we have a Singer, bassist/singer, ukalaeli player, MetalMan2407 as lead guitarist, and me as 2nd guitarist the band is called Look Both Ways and were lookin to play anything from Metal Thrash to Alt CKY Stuff. Interested? mail us or add us at sam_wallace13@hotmail.com OR gate.to.hell@hotmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/7dl
Last edited by MetalMan2407 at Dec 15, 2006,
is anyone from the north side of brisbane? im looking for some level headed people to jam with or whatever, ive only been playing since may 06 and my influences are korn, marilyn manson, system of a down, deftones and more.
i live in lawnton and it would be good if anyone lives near the train line.
Quote by alex57910
Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn someone in townsville!!! Anybody?

i live near townsville, what instrument/style do you play?
Quote by dude901
i live near townsville, what instrument/style do you play?

oh wat never mind, i just saw a map of queensland and i REALLY dont live near townsville
anyone here from melbourne metro ie around Mordialloc lookin to join a newly started band? WE DESPERATELY NEED A DRUMMER! we are all about 15 we have a Singer, bassist/singer, ukalaeli player, MetalMan2407 as lead guitarist, and me as 2nd guitarist the band is called Look Both Ways and were lookin to play anything from Metal Thrash to Alt CKY Stuff. Interested? mail us or add us at sam_wallace13@hotmail.com OR gate.to.hell@hotmail.com
Guitarist available near PERTH!! i've got my own transport, so distance isn't too much of a problem. I've got plenty of gear (see sig) and i say i can play very well for a 17 year old. anyone interested?
My Current Setup:
Black ESP LTD, active emg's (main)
Black B.C. Rich Warlock with wammy bar

Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 60-R Amp
Death Metal Pedal
'Crybaby From Hell' Whammy
Super Chorus
Stereo Flanger
Digital Delay
MXR 10-band EQ
Quote by doomnight
www.purevolume.com/lookbothways

its actually www.purevolume.com/look_both_ways

hope u didnt think we were that gay band :P from NY
-------------------------------------------
Schecter Synyster Gates Standard Guitar
Fender Squire Guitar
SX Custom Acoustic Guitar
Behringer BG412s Ultrastack
Behringer Vampire LX-1200H Head
anyone in the south east side of brisbane needing a guitarist or interested in forming a band with me?, i been playing for a couple of years and i play hardrock ,alt rock, grunge and noise/experimental rock.

email me at owenmcgrath@hotmail.com
Okay I'm in Wollongong.

I see CUB and wcmacc85 so far...

Anyone wanna jam, maybe start a band, I dunno, anything. I play guitar, crappy drums and I sing.

I live in Albion Park.. Umm.. Into anything really, rock, punk whatever.. I'm not that good at metal stuff but I'd love to learn if you wanna teach me

devoid1@hotmail.com if you wanna email me or add me to messenger.
I'm a guitarist in Sydney, around the Parramatta area but almost anywhere with a train station is fine. I also play piano/keyboards and am more than willing to act as bassist if that's all that's available.

It would be great to jam with some Sydney musicians, and maybe even start a band. PM me or email/MSN me at if you're interested.
Last edited by zephyrclaw at Feb 9, 2013,
Quote by zephyrclaw
I'm a guitarist in Sydney, around the Parramatta area but almost anywhere with a train station is fine. I also play piano/keyboards and am more than willing to act as bassist if that's all that's available.

It would be great to jam with some Sydney musicians, and maybe even start a band. PM me or email/MSN me at **** if you're interested.

WHat sorta stuff do you play as said before.... how old are you?
Quote by nirvallica
What kinds of music are you into zephyrclaw?

I'm quite versatile in that area. Put it this way: as long as the music isn't horrible and way too difficult for me to play, then I really don't care. I'm personally very averse to Maroon 5, but if I had to play their music as part of a band, I wouldn't mind and I would then have a reason to learn their songs. However, I must admit that I generally prefer modern rock over classics (although I've been listening to The Beatles almost non-stop recently). Metal, pop-punk, indie, alternative and whatever else there is are all fine with me. Yes, even hip-hop if need be. 'tis better to be playing some music than none at all, is it not?

However, the most important thing to me is whether a song is playable or not. As long as it doesn't require a Joe Satriani skill level so that I can actually learn to play it, I most likely won't care.

In my last "band" (it no longer exists, and although we practised very seriously, we weren't really serious as a band), we had a kind of democracy going on with our cover songs. There was a song choice cycle, where each member would select a song for the band to play. As long as the majority agreed to it and it wasn't impossibly difficult or sounded absolutely horrible, we played it.

Quote by sheumack111
WHat sorta stuff do you play as said before.... how old are you?

I'm currently 16, so the teen age range is preferred.

How about you two? Where are you situated, how old are you and what kind of skill level are you looking for?

EDIT: Excellent! I see from your profiles that both of you are around the same age as me. Now the main issues are how skilled you expect me to be and how far away you are.
Last edited by zephyrclaw at Dec 28, 2006,
Quote by zephyrclaw
I'm quite versatile in that area. Put it this way: as long as the music isn't horrible and way too difficult for me to play, then I really don't care. I'm personally very averse to Maroon 5, but if I had to play their music as part of a band, I wouldn't mind and I would then have a reason to learn their songs. However, I must admit that I generally prefer modern rock over classics (although I've been listening to The Beatles almost non-stop recently). Metal, pop-punk, indie, alternative and whatever else there is are all fine with me. Yes, even hip-hop if need be. 'tis better to be playing some music than none at all, is it not?

However, the most important thing to me is whether a song is playable or not. As long as it doesn't require a Joe Satriani skill level so that I can actually learn to play it, I most likely won't care.

In my last "band" (it no longer exists, and although we practised very seriously, we weren't really serious as a band), we had a kind of democracy going on with our cover songs. There was a song choice cycle, where each member would select a song for the band to play. As long as the majority agreed to it and it wasn't impossibly difficult or sounded absolutely horrible, we played it.

I'm currently 16, so the teen age range is preferred.

How about you two? Where are you situated, how old are you and what kind of skill level are you looking for?

EDIT: Excellent! I see from your profiles that both of you are around the same age as me. Now the main issues are how skilled you expect me to be and how far away you are.

Hmm we kinda play fusion-malmsteen-jeff buckley.... Extremes of all genre's. Were situated out near windsor.
Anyone here from Melbourne? Preferably some where between Doncaster And Somers Along the coast Of Melbourne. We NEED AN EXPERIENCED DRUMMER AND A EXPERIENECD BASSIST We are all around 15 years of age so preferably around that age. WE Play N E THin from Metallica,Motorhead to Alternative Cradle of Filth,CKY and CELLDWELLER So n e thin really just not SCREAMO.

ADD ME OR EMAIL ME AT: Sam_wallace13@hotmail.com

OR DOOMKNIGHT AT: Gate.to.hell@hotmail.com

Our BAnd sit is www.purevolume.com/look_both_ways theres just some emprovisations n stuff on there but once we get a drummer well be rippin and shreddin
-------------------------------------------
Schecter Synyster Gates Standard Guitar
Fender Squire Guitar
SX Custom Acoustic Guitar
Behringer BG412s Ultrastack
Behringer Vampire LX-1200H Head
Yeah im 17, i live in 'the shire' (southern sydney) but i drive so no hassels there for me. Um your skill level sounds fine. Sorry i just want to get an idea of what kind of music you do play. What's your favourite band? Mine would be either Muse or Radiohead (i also like many kinds of melodic modern rock though).

Oh and whats your set up? Not that it matters i just like to know..
I don't usually attempt to learn songs all from one band, and unlike most people I don't go for songs by my favourite artists. My usual genre is modern rock, and at the moment I'm becoming more and more interested in Audioslave's music. However, Muse and Radiohead are fine with me.

I'm currently playing songs by artists such as The Veronicas, Lordi, The Beatles, Audioslave, 2 Doors Down, Sum 41 and My Chemical Romance. Sorry, it's just quite difficult to tie myself down to one band, since I generally play a random mix of songs.

I own an Ibanez GRX40, an Ibanez 10-watt guitar amp, one acoustic guitar and three classical guitars, although those last items probably won't interest you. Except for one of my classical guitars, the quality of the instruments ranges from horrible to playable, but they're all functional enough to produce a passble sound. If I hadn't stuffed my Ibanez guitar's intonation, it would have been amazing for its price. Actually, I can provide you with some recordings if you'd like.

Sorry, I rant quite a bit. Both this post and my last have been filled with random waffle. Bah.