e | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                              
b | --1-----------1-------|--1------------1--------|--0------------0---------3--------1--------0~--------------                     
g | ---------2----------2-|---------0------------0-|---------1-----------1------1--------1---------------------
d | ------2----------2----|------2------------2----|------2-----------2------------2--------2------------------                              2X
a | --0--------0----------|--3---------3-----------|--2---------2----------------------------------------------
e | ----------------------|------------------------|------------------------------------------------------------

e | --2-----------2-------|-3-----------3----------|--0------------0-----------|--2---------------2-------------------
b | --------3-----------3-|--------3-----------3---|----------3-------------3---|------------3--------------3-----------
g | -----2-----------2----|-----2-----------2------|-------2------------2-------|--------2--------------2---------------
d | --0--------0----------|-0---------0-----------|---0---------0--------------|---0------------0---------------------                      2X  
a | ----------------------|------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------------
e | ----------------------|------------------------|----------------------------|----------------------------------

e | ---0--------------0---------|---3------------3----------|---1--------------1------------------------------------------
b | -----------1-------------1--|----------1------------1---|-----------1-------------1------------------------------------
g | --------2-------------2-----|-------2-----------2-------|-------2-------------2----------------------------------------
d | ---3-----------3------------|---3---------3-------------|---3-----------3----------------------------------------------                  2X  
a | ----------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------------------------------------
e | ----------------------------|---------------------------|----------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think, i think it is great! i will record it later!
Fender Rosewood Telecaster ('69)
Roland Cube 30 with COSM
Digitech Grunge
Behringer Blues Overdrive
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-2
Last edited by groove at Oct 23, 2005,
some notes were off
Quote by HomerHitter
So anyway, I let my friend hear it today, which is about 2 months later from when I showed it to Joey, and he told me "Duuude, you stole this from Joey, this is Joey's song maaaan, he let me listen to it on his ipod..."
Quote by TheIdesOfMarch
sounded kind of like dust in the wind but thats just me...

thats exactly what i was thinkin;
it really is almost the same
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

i like the idea. unfortunately, it's already been used. it sounds too much like "dust in the wind" by kansas. the chord progression is not very creative, and it doesn't really sound good. i will give you this: the third (and fourth) measures of the first line were pretty good.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
i thought the first bit sounded like a part out of classical gas, it seems ok, nothing completely original but i would like to hear how you play it
i have recorded it but its a .amr file so you cant open it, do you gus know how i can transform it to wma or mp3 ?
Fender Rosewood Telecaster ('69)
Roland Cube 30 with COSM
Digitech Grunge
Behringer Blues Overdrive
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-2