this is a song that just popped into my head. its in GP4 plus it has a midi. i have a solo in mind, but i couldnt tab it right so ull just have to wait for the recording(if it ever comes)

its in Eb tuning btw.

DONT DOWNLOAD THIS ONE< DOWNLOAD THE ONE AT THE BOTTOM POST
Attachments:
standing_in_the_rain.zip
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Last edited by NovemberRain273 at Oct 29, 2005,
how did you get it into media player? cuz i have some stuff in a tabbing program that would be cool if i could transfer it there.
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

it has an export option to midi.

btw what did u think of it?

pretty good, a bit repetetive towards the end though
- FJ

If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

ya the reason its sounds like that near the end is cuz theres a solo thats gonna start at bar 22. im still workin on it, and ive never been able to tab solos right. im kinda going for a sorta november rain thing. a fast solo thats also calm.....get it?

yea
- FJ

That's pretty good - I liked all of it apart from the intro (bars 1-9). In my opinion, it would sound better with more repeats. The rest of it was good, especially the section in bars 10 and 11, and the progression at the end.
heres the full song in midi. i spent all morning tabbing it in GP4, but i didnt realize i was using the demo version. so when i saved it and i tried opening it again, it only was saved up till 24 bars. just my luck eh? well at least i caught it on midi.
Attachments:
standinrain.zip

hey, is there any way you could tab taht solo, or atleast give an idea of the notes used in it, because it sounds great!
its a descent start to add on from but the 3rd and 4th beats of measures 21, 25, and 29 sound off. I'd fix it and then add more to it
Awesome dude...

Can you explain to me how you exported the guitar pro tab to midi
Quote by Cozos
Awesome dude...

Can you explain to me how you exported the guitar pro tab to midi

in guitar pro go file>export>export to midi. DONE
My Metal (gp5) Songs

Quote by iimjpii

Quote by TEK34
A PE teachers got a shotput in the side of the dead

Head + dead = dead?