Page 3 of 12
^I'm up for something if you wanna!
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
I've got an idea for a song, I think it's going to be an instrumental. It's not quite finished and only 2minutes at the moment, I just want to hear what it sounds like with some drums.
I Think the song is pretty much the same tempo, but It might be a little bit off, but I don't think so. If it is anyway you could just record a drumtrack you think would fit, and then I'll just record it over again.

http://home.no/oisang/R09_0004.MP3
Anyone care to help?
Quote by Krabben
I've got an idea for a song, I think it's going to be an instrumental. It's not quite finished and only 2minutes at the moment, I just want to hear what it sounds like with some drums.
I Think the song is pretty much the same tempo, but It might be a little bit off, but I don't think so. If it is anyway you could just record a drumtrack you think would fit, and then I'll just record it over again.

http://home.no/oisang/R09_0004.MP3
Anyone care to help?

i'll do it

if you have any ideas for what you want me to do then pm me, if not ill just send you a bunch of ideas i could have for it yeah

but i only have one mic it's alright quality but not if it is anything serious, and my hi-hat is really pretty crappy sounding but i'll still send you stuff and if you like it then take it, if not then don't.
Quote by MightyAl
The best way to approach a group of girls is wearing a dirty old trenchcoat with nothing underneath. Open it in slow motion, while making your 'orgasm face', and then run like hell.

]
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
^I'm up for something if you wanna!

Yeh?? Sounds good. What sort of thing do you have in mind?
Orophin
I need a guitarist who is able to do home recording to help me on a project. I live in a college town and most of the guitarists I know are either away or too busy. I would record this myself but my electric is out of order at the moment. This project must finished by the end of the month because there's an important scholarship I am applying for. You MUST have good quality sounding equipment. I can tell the difference.

The project is a children's album, but it sounds modern. The style of music ranges from pop-punk to upbeat pop/acoustic. You will have to read the charts I will send you. There isn't anything too fancy. If you know how to read chord signs and rhythms you are in good shape. These songs are simple and don't have no more than 5 or 6 chords in them.

I can send you the bass, synth, and drum tracks. The vocals haven't been recorded yet. The program I use is Digital Performer, so it can import Pro Tools tracks and wav files.

Reply by sending me a private message on here with your equipment list and sound recordings if possible.

DEADLINE: January 8, 2007
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Last edited by Dutch_Apples at Jan 1, 2007,
Quote by Orophin
Yeh?? Sounds good. What sort of thing do you have in mind?

Nothing really, it just sounds like a fun thing to do.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by Dutch_Apples
I need a guitarist who is able to do home recording to help me on a project. I live in a college town and most of the guitarists I know are either away or too busy. I would record this myself but my electric is out of order at the moment. This project must finished by the end of the month because there's an important scholarship I am applying for. You MUST have good quality sounding equipment. I can tell the difference.

The project is a children's album, but it sounds modern. The style of music ranges from pop-punk to upbeat pop/acoustic. You will have to read the charts I will send you. There isn't anything too fancy. If you know how to read chord signs and rhythms you are in good shape. These songs are simple and don't have no more than 5 or 6 chords in them.

I can send you the bass, synth, and drum tracks. The vocals haven't been recorded yet. The program I use is Digital Performer, so it can import Pro Tools tracks and wav files.

Reply by sending me a private message on here with your equipment list and sound recordings if possible.

DEADLINE: January 8, 2007

I would love to help, but have no good equipment, sorry. *shrug* Just letting you know that people noticed your post.
Ok well im just looking for some help in creating some songs. Recordings will be good but just helping writing the music is fine. I write lyrics and come up with good ideas for how i want the song to be played but i can never really make anything up. So just anyone who would be willing to work closely with me to help me write some music for a song. I would give you the rights to use the song with your band if you wanted.

Just pm me and we can set up something to talk or watever.
Hi everyone... Right, to get straight to the point:

I want practice at mixing and mastering songs. The problem? I need tracks to mix! I've only had a chance to do that with my band's EP. The result was decent, but I need practice.

So, my question is: does anyone out there have any tracks they'd like mixed for free? I'd need original source tracks, preferably for individual instruments. Now, I know the paranoia bands have of having their music stolen (I know I would!), so what might make things easier is if you have any cover songs recorded, I'd like to have a bash at mixing them. (Original songs are cool, too, but as I said, I understand the unwillingness a band would have to give their own songs to a complete stranger.) I'd send you the finished product, and if you like it, do with it as you will, I don't care - no strings attached. If you don't like it, well, select the file and press the "delete" key...

If you're interested, reply here or send me a PM. I know this is a long shot, but it's worth a try...
Need a Drummer,or Crappy Keyboardist,Or Both???

i can help write your songs on the drums or keyboard,i can also help write some lyrics,and provide some back-up vocals
I'm a bass player. I am up for working on a project that doesn't involve screamy vocals, and is fast paced music.
I play Drums/Bass/Guitar and I do vox.

Would anyone like to co-write a song of some sort? - Most genres are ok.

PM me
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
i would like to co-write a song with someone. I'm 21, I've got good recording equipment, can arrange drums, eletric guitars and bass. however i'm not a good singer, so if you would like to colaberate with me you should be a decent singer.
I work with Cubase BTW.

styles i prefer? Almost everything as long as it not gets too extreme(black, death, grind etc.)

check two om my recorded songs here:
www.myspace.com/thejunkshit

pm me or add me to msn erik_ande_85
Quote by Dzoni
Hi everyone... Right, to get straight to the point:

I want practice at mixing and mastering songs. The problem? I need tracks to mix! I've only had a chance to do that with my band's EP. The result was decent, but I need practice.

So, my question is: does anyone out there have any tracks they'd like mixed for free? I'd need original source tracks, preferably for individual instruments. Now, I know the paranoia bands have of having their music stolen (I know I would!), so what might make things easier is if you have any cover songs recorded, I'd like to have a bash at mixing them. (Original songs are cool, too, but as I said, I understand the unwillingness a band would have to give their own songs to a complete stranger.) I'd send you the finished product, and if you like it, do with it as you will, I don't care - no strings attached. If you don't like it, well, select the file and press the "delete" key...

If you're interested, reply here or send me a PM. I know this is a long shot, but it's worth a try...

I just recorded a random funk thing I just thought up and recorded. It's like 2:45, and it's only got 2 guitars and a bass. I recorded it with Audicity and then turned it into an mp3, so the quality is pretty bad. But hey, I've never really recorded so I know almost nothing about it, so it's worth a try. PM me i guess. I'm assuming I'd email it to you.
Last edited by KetchupLad14 at Mar 10, 2007,
Looking for a vocalist/writer for some funk rock.
- I need someone willing to lay down a vocal track, with some lyrics. Neither your lyrics or vocals need to be complicated. Any vocals style, including rapping would suit, I don't mind what you decide.
- http://www.myspace.com/asktheaxis
- If ANYONE is interested, and at the moment I'll run with anyone that has the interest, PM me.
if anyone is interested in doing some slayer covers im your guy.ik a whole shit ton of slayer but only a few of thier solos. i pretty much know all of hannemans parts in dead skin mask raining blood jesus saves and seasons in the abyyss. lemme know if your interested.
(signature removed, please choose another)
im a rhythm/lead guitarist. 1 1/2 years experience and i'm fairly good. i can't sing. if anyone's interested, PM me please.
Looking for a female vocalist for original acoustic song:
- Need someone to lay down a vocal track, with pre-written lyrics in French.
- Here's my music page for you to check out the kind of music I make: http://myspace.com/lovetoremeapart
- Send me a PM with some examples of your music and I'll send you the lyrics.
Looking for a Vocalist + Lyricist to write and sing for some music i have written.

Classical Rock/Metal genre. Thinking Ozzy Osbourne (Blizzard of OZ/Diary of a Madman) with a bit of Classic Rock in the riffs.

PM ME if your interested.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Here's the deal.

I recently just finished composing a six-minute epic, but I don't have the means to record any of it, due to my lack of decent recording equipment. This is where YOU could come in.

I'm looking for a group of talented instrumentalists who will want to partake in this considerably exciting and ambitious recording project.

The song requires all of the following:

1 drummer
1 bassist
1 rhythm electric guitarist
1 lead electric guitarist (could also do the rhythm parts)
1 pianist
1 cellist
1 violinist, if possible (otherwise the lead guitarist can take his or her part)
1 strong, powerful vocalist

I must tell you right now - don't consider participating in this project if you're not extremely talented at your instrument. The drumming is quick and must be spot on; the bass work is much more than just simple root notes; the rhythm guitar is not particularly hard but must still be played in proper rhythm; the lead guitar work involves fast melodic riffs and soloing; the piano involves very rapid arpeggios and a demanding cadenza; the cello part is...not hard; the violin part is something you'd expect from Vivaldi (not easy, heh); and the vocals must compete against all these other elements, holding their ground as the lyrical driving force of the piece.

That said, I encourage all qualified instrumentalists to participate.

One thing though - it would be extremely helpful if you are familiar with standard notation. I've written out the score for the entire piece on Finale Notepad, and ideally I could send you the score and you could identify your part to precision.

However, if you can't read standard notation, I could tab out your part (guitar and bass only, heh) and you could play your part from that.

Now, at last, here's the song I'd like to be recorded. It's titled Unit 731.

http://wallofskin.dmusic.com/music/

Hearing this with real instruments instead of midi would be great, no?

Well, PM me if you're interested. Or instant message me at "victim de ennui" on AIM.

Cheers
Quote by yawn
Here's the deal.

I recently just finished composing a six-minute epic, but I don't have the means to record any of it, due to my lack of decent recording equipment. This is where YOU could come in.

I'm looking for a group of talented instrumentalists who will want to partake in this considerably exciting and ambitious recording project.

The song requires all of the following:

1 drummer
1 bassist
1 rhythm electric guitarist
1 lead electric guitarist (could also do the rhythm parts)
1 pianist
1 cellist
1 violinist, if possible (otherwise the lead guitarist can take his or her part)
1 strong, powerful vocalist

I must tell you right now - don't consider participating in this project if you're not extremely talented at your instrument. The drumming is quick and must be spot on; the bass work is much more than just simple root notes; the rhythm guitar is not particularly hard but must still be played in proper rhythm; the lead guitar work involves fast melodic riffs and soloing; the piano involves very rapid arpeggios and a demanding cadenza; the cello part is...not hard; the violin part is something you'd expect from Vivaldi (not easy, heh); and the vocals must compete against all these other elements, holding their ground as the lyrical driving force of the piece.

That said, I encourage all qualified instrumentalists to participate.

One thing though - it would be extremely helpful if you are familiar with standard notation. I've written out the score for the entire piece on Finale Notepad, and ideally I could send you the score and you could identify your part to precision.

However, if you can't read standard notation, I could tab out your part (guitar and bass only, heh) and you could play your part from that.

Now, at last, here's the song I'd like to be recorded. It's titled Unit 731.

http://wallofskin.dmusic.com/music/

Hearing this with real instruments instead of midi would be great, no?

Well, PM me if you're interested. Or instant message me at "victim de ennui" on AIM.

Cheers

Dude..........when I heard this....
i thought of a bigger "Orion"
I really wish I could take the part of lead guitar, but you're all the way in
Cali good sir.
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
^ Lol, it will be over the internet. I can email you the score, and you can record your mp3 of whatever instrumental part you do, and you can send that back. And eventually I'll layer all the tracks.
Quote by yawn
^ Lol, it will be over the internet. I can email you the score, and you can record your mp3 of whatever instrumental part you do, and you can send that back. And eventually I'll layer all the tracks.

Oh lol, I misread your thing, thought you said you wanted all people who were interested in it to do it Live

Anywho my emails....

<< Derykk@netzero.com

I'll look at it soon as I get the email.
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
Anyone here play keyboard? I wrote a song and I can record everything myself except the keyboard parts. Anyone who can play, hold, and sustain simple chords with their "rock organ" setting on a keyboard would be great for the job.

If anyone's interested, please send me a pm.
Looking for a vocalist for old skool song:
- Need someone to lay down a vocal track, with there own written lyrics
- Here's my music page for you to check out the kind of music I make: http://www.myspace.com/jaystrax
- Send me a message or something if your interested
Hey guys, I need a guitarist with good gear to record the tracks for an alternative rock song I made. I'd do it but my gear is shit atm and I really need this to sound good as it's for a project im doing. Nothing complex.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

- Looking for someone to write lyrics and lay down a vocals track for a piece of music
-www.soundclick.com/aaronhetherington Neoclassical
- If your interested PM Me
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Hello guys!
I've just made my myspace... It's somekind of a bit messy you know, as i've been playing only a year and a half... And i've been recording only three weeks, but i guess i'm improving since my first recordings...

The music am making so far is instrumental rock or sumthing like that... alternative... But i like it!

Plz, guys comment the songs and leave a comment either here or in myspace!

Cya guys!!!

www.myspace.com/coconutfevertheband

Have a good time guys, download the songs if u wish and rate them!! Cya
Quote by NovemberRain273
Hey guys, I need a guitarist with good gear to record the tracks for an alternative rock song I made. I'd do it but my gear is **** atm and I really need this to sound good as it's for a project im doing. Nothing complex.

hey man i love your stuff i would do it if you think im good enough or have decent enough quality check my myspace or soundclick for my stuff, btw i can play solos alot better than that i was just tired and hadnt got my tone right

anyhoo pm me if you like what you hear
I'm looking to do a really new type of blues music. Im looking to do a kind of typical 12-bar blues project and intergrate some spaceyness and effects, more of a liquid type blues sound. I'd really like to do covers and/or orginals. i play guitar, sing a bit, could play bass if needed, and could write. i could do any or none of those but i'd really like to get this project together. Would like to trade parts over the internet or whatever.

Basically im looking for any of the following:
Bassists
Drummers
Organists and Pianists
Vocalists
Guitarists
anybody else whos interested

PM me if interested, and i know you are.
Quote by allislost
I would say that aetherspear speaks nothing but the truth.
UG Blues Group
UG Reggae & Dub Group
Need Professional Mixing for cheap? Need Vinyl to Digital Transfers? PM Me.
Hey, I'm available for playing lead for anything. PM me.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

im up for doing most stuff check out my stuff in my sig and if it suits you PM me or if you think you can make my recordings better i will be forever in your debt

id like to do a couple of saosin songs, if anyone is interested. i play guitar, so id still need another guitarist a singer, a bassist and a drummer

so yea if anyones interested PM me.

other bands i would do:
blink 182
box car racer
from first to last
taking back sunday
thursday
underoath
AMP
Bugera 6260
Egnater Renegade
Rack Setup
Furman Power Conditioner
Korg Tuner
BBE sonic Maximizer
DBX Equalizer
GUITARS
Gibson Les Paul
Fender Custom Shop '72 Tele Deluxe
Myspace
I am available for drumming and I can do mixing as well
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
i'm looking for a female vocalist to do some harmonies on a springsteen song i'm working on, pm me if anyone is interested.
bee yatch
Need a vocalist, preferably female or a soft male voice to sing on one or 2 tracks - both acoustic with a ballad feel.

Preferably someone with a good mic who'll be able to send me the vocal tracks so i can mix them into the song OR someone with software experience to mix it in themselves.

PM me if you're interested!