Page 4 of 12
Looking for vocalist for grind/death song:

I have a solo project: www.myspace.com/onailta
I am looking for someone to do some guest vocals for an upcoming song
Any help would be greatly appreciated, add my MSN: onailta@hotmail.com
OR if you prefer myspace, add my personal pro: www.myspace.com/jaymuhsun MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU ADD SO I DONT DENY YOU!
THANKS!!! jay
VOCALIST NEEDED!!

In flames type vocals, for an In Flames style song. PM me.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

Looking for a vocalist for an original metal/hair metal song:
- Need someone to lay down a vocal track, and write some lyrics
- Here's my music page for you to check out the kind of music I make:
http://www.myspace.com/aaronsoloing
- Send me a PM if your interested and i can send you the music for you to lay down the track. If you need - Specify a certain tempo or key for me to write the music in. The music will be high quality MP3.

Don't Walk This Path was the last collab i did with Chrisatgrace. I layed the music track down and he sung for it and wrote lyrics.

Bands Example would be - Iron Maiden, Yngwie Malmsteen's Rising Force to heavier stuff like All That Remains and Shadows Fall.

Thanks
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
man i'd be interested but your PM folder s full and it wouldn't send the message. clear your inbox!
bee yatch
Ok try now

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
VOX?!!!!

i was wondering if anyone that can do good death/metal growls any kind you like. would like to try do some vocals on any of my songs on myspace? nothing too much just a little bit here and there in each song to make it more interesting.

lyrics whatever you want just based on the title of each of the songs feel free to do what you want as i have no mic and thus cannot do vocals also im not that great at growls anyways

for anyone who gives something a try
Anyone want to do a hard-hitting melodic metal instrumental that can program drums? must be experienced with guitar. =]
fight the power that be
Looking for a person/people to write songs and lyrics, every genre ok except for metal. PM me
I am available for recording some guitar. I can play lead or rythm- any genre. I have professional equipment.....record with Sonar 6 Producer edition @ 32 or 64 bit + 320 kb/s. I have Toontracks EZdrummer, A leugh of guitars and a little bit of talent

pm me if you need anything
Fender Showmaster
76 Epiphone Riviera
SX LTD2
Ibanez Rg 7421 w/ Breed's
Line 6 Flextone 3
Presonus Firebox
Studio Projects B1 Condensor
M-Audio Studiopro 3 Desktop Monitors
Macbook 2.1 Ghz w/ 4gb Ram
Logic Express
Garage Band
Vocals/Lyrics needed
I'm working on a track thats almost complete but now i need some vocals....its mostly piano based with a little guitar and an upbeat drumbeat. if you're interested give me a shout.
Bones, sinking like stones.
Looking for some one to do some vocals on a cover of the Ramones 'Bonzo Goes To Bitburg/My Brain is Hanging Upside Down.

If your interested PM me.

Quote by Rivers
Vocals/Lyrics needed
I'm working on a track thats almost complete but now i need some vocals....its mostly piano based with a little guitar and an upbeat drumbeat. if you're interested give me a shout.

Hey im interested in doing the vocal/lyric work if you still need it. Love to hear what you have.
I need a really good guitarist who wants to write a EP with me. I am writing stuff that has the groove of 70s hard rock/ metal. I am just making it a little bit more intense. If you are a good guitarist who can play blues, jazz and 70s rock and would like to jam out with me please pm me. yea it would also be sweet if you could help me write songs I run out of material and when I force my self I get writers block. I would be doing vocals, drums and mixing.
hey everyone, this is my first post on here. i have a song that needs a bass track. the link to the song is in my sig under recordings, then that will take u to a link to myspace. the song is called "Backyard Flood". just listen to it, and if ya come up with a cool bass track just record it and send it to me. thanxs
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Anybody want to work on a trance/ambient type of a song?

I like to use bass in em and stutter delay's (kindof my thing)

If this sounds like fun, add me to msn (remote12@msn.com)
Is there any guitarist on here that play extreme metal? Brutal DM, Technical DM, Slam DM, deathgrind or deathcore?
I have lyrics but no music (or vocals) so is there anyone out there with an acoustic/countryish sound that would want to help me out? Even just vocals works for me.
IS there anyone here who can do like whiney screams or punk vocals?! COME ON there has to be!!
Looking for a drummer to help with Guitar Pro based "funk" songs
-Need someone to give a drum beat to an existing bass routine.
-Must have Guitar Pro.
-Contact me by AIM or PM for more info.
Vocalist (or maybe two!) needed for Opeth type song.

I have a new Opeth type song recorded. (You can listen to it on my profile, it's called Amaranthine). All it's missing is vocals. I want both growling vocals and clean vocals. If one person can't do both, than maybe instead there could be two vocalists, one for the growls and one for the cleans.

PM me if you're interested.
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

I'm looking for someone to lay down some vocals on the track I've got on my profile. Anyone got any ideas? Looking for quite a rocky voice, kinda like Paul Rogers or Miles Kennedy.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
Quote by bosox15
I have lyrics but no music (or vocals) so is there anyone out there with an acoustic/countryish sound that would want to help me out? Even just vocals works for me.

i've got an acoustic guitar I can probably play country style music. I can't sing though.
Looking for a decentish vocalist to pull off a malmsteen/maiden/stratovarius esk song.

I have the music (guitar bass drums keyboard). All it needs now is lyrics and vocals.

If you are interested PM me (don't reply here please) and ill get back to you with more details/mp3.

Thanks.

edit:
forget this.
Last edited by samoo at Sep 18, 2008,
Anyone want to record a drumtrack for a song of mine? I've recorded a few songs of mine at home but they are seriously lacking in percussion.

So if you're interested in making a drumtrack for this song (and maybe more) then let me know.

My stuff is indie rock (but GOOD indie rock is what I'm trying to create) and will send an mp3 when you get in touch.

thanx
Hey guys =] I'm looking for someone to record a nice melodic guitar solo for an Alt indie track.

I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself, but I'd like to collaborate for the sake of it

The user MUST have "Guitar Pro 5.2" and have decent playing abilities. Leave a comment on my profile if you're interested.

PS: SOlo is about 8 bars long, with an after solo played into the chorus and outro after (About a further 16 bars for the double chorus and 4 bars for the outro)
i need some metal drum traks for my songs and i also need someone who can sing like pantera..

thanks
Quote by PissedOffGerman
i need some metal drum traks for my songs and i also need someone who can sing like pantera..

thanks

hit me up on aim x VIGIL x 1337
I can record drums for about anything but i'd rather stick to any type of metal, a little hardcore, metalcore, all that good ****. hit me up on aim

x VIGIL x 1337
Ok guys I am sooo bored. I have so much free time but I have nothing to do. I wanna do some brutal death metal songs with someone. All I need is a guitarist. I can do everything else. Here is a quick sample of my vocals. http://www.mediafire.com/?bzsc1nblpge SO come on if you wanna make some brutal stuff PM me.
Anybody want to make some drum samples and send them to me?

I have no good drumkit If sample's are sent I will work with them to make a song in my free time PM me if interested
hey i play a 4 string yamaha bass and a 6 string Ibanez bass. I was wondering if anyone wanted to get into a Primus like FUnk Metal band. Im interested in a guitar and drummer. I cant sing for my life, but i could write lyrics and if need be go les claypool style and just wing singing. send me a message if your interested. also im up loading a little song i made as we speak so on my profile u can check some of my recordings. please check my recent ones as my old ones were when i just started.
i need vocalists and mc's. genre doesnt matter. im just gonna stick it all in a blender.

check me out: www.myspace.com/kanashibarimusic

if you are interested, gimme a shout.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
What we should definately do is all rent out a hotel for a new. And then all the musicians can come and just have one big jam session.

And as for the advertisement.
Guitarist of 2 years
Style: Metal, Rock, Classical, Expiremental, Blues
Looking For: A group of solid, talented musicians that are dedicated to making music and going to a journey to make it to the top.
Position: Lead
I will get some audio or video files of me as soon as I can. Until then, keep me posted.
- Play it from your heart, to the tips of your fingers
I am a poet looking to do some spoken word. I am looking for someone who'd like to collaborate by contributing their background tracks. I am looking for something somewhere in between The Doors American Poet album, and the backing from Postal Service with maybe even a little hip hop influence, you never know. Please message me for a sample of my stuff and please include a link where I can hear yours. rickyrodd@gmail.com or myspace.com/andrewaxelrod
Looking for anyone interested in a punk/emo collab in the style of Taking Back Sunday or some such. I play guitar and I'd say I'm decent, but I can't really sing at all. I have lyrics written, and plenty of riff ideas but I fail at putting it all together. Let me know if you're interested. =]