Spudric jr.III
755 IQ
Hey guys, This song was in my head today so I gave it a go, I called it a thow away song cause it only took me 15 mins to record what you hear. http://wg3.dmusic.com
Now Is Not The Time To Cry....Now's The Time To Find Out Why!!!!
BARBAR
Banned
10 IQ
MAN THAT WAS JUNk SINGING SUCKED PLAYING suCKED I HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. LEARN HOW TO PLAY SOMETHIN EXCEPT CHORDS IDIOT
BlueZephyr
Music Junkie
475 IQ
That was good. I liked your voice. It wasn't over the top.
That_Pink_Queen
My Avatar Kills Fascists!
5,856 IQ
Quote by BARBAR
MAN THAT WAS JUNk SINGING SUCKED PLAYING suCKED I HATED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. LEARN HOW TO PLAY SOMETHIN EXCEPT CHORDS IDIOT

Dude, you make me laugh

Dont post again.

It was alright, it lacked some of the energy of the origional. Should have strummed with some more vigour.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Spudric jr.III
755 IQ
Quote by BARBAR

NICE RESPOse NOW LEARN HOW TO BE A HUMAN BEING....IDIOT
That_Pink_Queen
My Avatar Kills Fascists!
5,856 IQ
You should stick to your own recordings, the way you sing just fits the way you write alot better. Your own songs are kickass.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
SatanIsMyMotor
16 IQ
hey man, not bad - you're pretty good at singing, especially in your other songs.
wilty00
From a Distance.
1,489 IQ
To be honest, I liked all your other covers a whole lot better. It's not terribly bad per say, its quite good going by this forums standards, but its not up to YOUR standards and thats what matters. I love the original song.. it was a good song choice

If you wouldn't mind, could you check out my cover right below this one?
Spudric jr.III
755 IQ
Yeah i have to admit it, You guys are probably right. The thing is Covers are much easier to do and require much less time than originals. With this cover it was super quick and truth be told I didnt much like it myself. I dont think i did any justice to Mr.Petty. I think from now on I gonna focus on my own songs more, So thanks for that little but subtle kick up the ass!!!
wilty00
From a Distance.
1,489 IQ
Yeah i'm not creative enough (musically) to come up with any original songs, so I stick to covers as well. Every once in awhile its nice to hear a good (rare) original, but I like listening to people interpretations of my favorite songs. It's more fun (to me) paying a sort of tribute to a writer Thanks for checking out my cover by the way, spudric. It was dropping quickly.
LazyGuitar
Caramelised
1,921 IQ
Quote by BARBAR

Make anymore useless, idiotic posts like that and au revoir, barbar.

And find the caps lock button, if you're computer literate enough to do so.
An eye for an eye leaves everyone a pirate.
drlimb
76 IQ
Well your vocals and guitar is generally pretty good, just off on a few points, but you didn't spend much time on it so it's ok. Your voice is really good, look forward to more efforts from you.