Sc0tt
Indie Rock 'n' Roll
111 IQ
Just wondering if anyone has heard of them, or listen to them? I actually heard the song 'Primitive (The Way I Treat You)' and thought it's really great. Has a really, hard to describe, alternate sound to it. I, then, listened to some more songs by them and they're growing on me.

A few songs I could recommend are:

Yoga Means Union. - An instrumental song, pretty much.
Primitive (The Way I Treat You).
Heavy Lifting.
Swim.
Michigan.
Sugar Pill.

Looking for a new-sounding (in my opinion, that is) indie band? Then this band hopefully won't disappoint you. Also, I know they're probably not 'new', but I still felt I'd post this.

So, does anyone else like them, and what are your thoughts?
IronBeard
Smooth like butter.
56 IQ
They're not bad.

'Stay Where You Are' is a pretty fantastic song.
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Really enjoy them. Heard them around the first time they released 'Primitive (the way I treat you)' and loved it. Got the album, saw them towards the start of the year and still listen to them. They've lasted my test of time.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
jallas
dying is fine
1,802 IQ
Yeah I got the album in about May/June I think off an Andrew Biles recommendation and love it, they're really awesome.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
Jason212
Kickin' it old school
10 IQ
Great band. I started listening to them over the summer and they still keep growing on me
Last edited by Jason212 at Nov 8, 2005,
trev_smith12
UG Unknown
202 IQ
Yeah, I really like them, Anecdote is another great song.
Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
thisrocks
17 IQ
Hey, if there are any Admins around, can you redo the Ambulance LTD tabs, so they aren't listed as "Unsigned Misc", as they are signed (With TVT - re:Allmusic.com), and I believe it will increase the flow of their tabs to this here website.

I myself would LOVE to see a "Stay Where You Are" guitar tab.
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
^ Ask in the Site Feedback forum.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic