Page 3 of 22
Quote by trollblod
^are you a LaVeyan satanist or a chaognostic one?

LaVey, but I worship Satan. A mix of both I guess.
I follow LaVey's way of life.
Quote by Anton Szandor LaVey
He who makes a beast of himself takes away the pain of being a man.

My Lyrics:

Silent Oblivion
Affirm the presence of Satan, and you affirm the presence of God.
Member #8 of the "I Love Waterbears" club!! PM Phantom lord363 to join

Member #2 of the "I love Mexican food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join.

Machine-gun tappist of the Bass Militia. PM Duff_McGee or IndieMetalhead to join.

LOL @ RABBIT
Satan is my god. I think I said that when I said I worshiped Satan. If I said I worshiped a tree, that tree is my god.

My Lyrics:

Silent Oblivion
Quote by kirkisking
Let's not turn this thread into a Satanism thread.

Well, I'll finish things up now...

1. I'm a Satanist and proud of it
2. I love your avatar, I have to nod when I see it.
3. DIMMU BORGIR RULE!

Lets work on number 3, shall we?

My Lyrics:

Silent Oblivion
Quote by We_Wont_Die

3. DIMMU BORGIR RULE!

Indeed. dimmu are awesome. And everybody loves my avatar.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by We_Wont_Die
Satan is my god. I think I said that when I said I worshiped Satan. If I said I worshiped a tree, that tree is my god.

Ah, I see, Satan is your god. But what are your principles, to oppose the Christian God and all of his principles?

You know very well that that doesn't work.
Member #8 of the "I Love Waterbears" club!! PM Phantom lord363 to join

Member #2 of the "I love Mexican food" club. PM frozen-dirt to join.

Machine-gun tappist of the Bass Militia. PM Duff_McGee or IndieMetalhead to join.

LOL @ RABBIT
Quote by Riryoku
Ah, I see, Satan is your god. But what are your principles, to oppose the Christian God and all of his principles?

You know very well that that doesn't work.

No, I believe Satan is my god because the world is full of hate and pain, therefore the creator made it like that. Also, my principals are from the LeVay point of view. www.churchofsatan.com, go to the first two links.

My Lyrics:

Silent Oblivion
Quote by We_Wont_Die

3. DIMMU BORGIR RULE!

4: Odin owns satan and ye all.

5: Dimmu borgir was a huge inspiration for me....when I was like 13
I take it there are other Odenists in here as well?
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Dimmu Borgir is okay. They're the kind of band that seems good at first, but then gets old really fast once the novelty wears off.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Dimmu Borgir is good.
They are Norwegians an I am a Norwegian. It makes me proud
Quote by We_Wont_Die
No, I believe Satan is my god because the world is full of hate and pain, therefore the creator made it like that. Also, my principals are from the LeVay point of view. www.churchofsatan.com, go to the first two links.

If Satan is God, and there is no 'Christian' God, then who do you believe inspires what GOOD there is in the world?
Quote by BlackWidow
Dimmu Borgir is good.
They are Norwegians an I am a Norwegian. It makes me proud

Yes. Just because you come from the same country as them you automatically get some of their credit.

No one cares. They're boring. Does that mean that you are boring too because you're from the same country as them.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
No one cares. They're boring. Does that mean that you are boring too because you're from the same country as them.

Judging from him and Erling, I'd say yes.
Quote by VomitalXX
Judging from him and Erling, I'd say yes.

Doctor, can you take a look at this? I've got this searing pain in my arse...
Yay for dimmoo burger!

I think their best songs are Mourning Palace and Hybrid Stigmata.

Yeah...

What a contribution.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Norwegian black-metal is the BEST black-metal in the world.
Dimmu Borgir is not the best one though.
Gorgoroth and Burzum <3
Obviously Im a Dimmu fan case and point my signature. Everyone has their own opinion so im not going to try to change anyones mind. Dimmu is a good band. Everyone is screaming sellouts but if they would have stuck to the same formula then you would complain that they just do the same thing over and over again. The new Stormblast re-recorded kicks ass and all their older albums kick ass also. DCA is prolly their worst imo but still has a few good songs on it my favorite albums are PEM and EDT.

"Oh and **** Cradle of Filth"
Whispering Voices Summoning Screams
Waiting For Satan To Bless Their Sins
Black Hearted Angels Fallen From Grace
Possesed By The Search For Utter Darkness

Mourning Palace
Dimmu Borgir
Quote by BlackWidow
Huh..
Can you try to be a little positive Bilzzard_of_Ozz?
You make me sad.

No, actually YOU make ME sad, because you're trying to pass yourself off as cool based on your nationality. Which is typically noobish behaviour, trying to leech of the success of bands from your own county and trying to make yourself look cool based on their fame.

For the record: My band's rehearsal-tape recorded on an MP3-player > Anything Demon Burger has yet produced.

Norwegian black-metal is the BEST black-metal in the world.
Dimmu Borgir is not the best one though.
Gorgoroth and Burzum <3

Wow. Another display of stupidity from a guy who apearantly hasn't heard much black metal, or needs to get his head out of his arse.

Since not all norwegian, or that of any other nationality, black metal sounds the same, you CANNOT claim that it is the best in the world.

Would you just get out of here and leave UG to the ones who actually understand the concept of what black metal/metal in general, is all about? Because all your posts so far has made it quite clear that you cannot see anything with your head up your sphincter.
"No, actually YOU make ME sad, because you're trying to pass yourself off as cool based on your nationality. Which is typically noobish behaviour, trying to leech of the success of bands from your own county and trying to make yourself look cool based on their fame."

I just have to say that you are stupid.
I don't think that I am cool, just because they're from Norway.

Of the black-metal band i've heard, Norwegian black-metal is the best one.
That's my opinion, and I really don't give a **** in what you might think of me.
And when I say that I really don't care, I really DON'T care.

And I'm a girl by the way.
And one more thing. Do you take everything seriously Bilzzard_of_Ozz ?
Yess I will UG to the ones who actually understand the concept of what black metal/metal in general, is all about. Because YOU are so much better than me
Enjoy your boring, sad life.
I will LEAVE* UG to the ones who actually understand the concept of what black metal/metal in general, is all about.
Thank you BlackWidow. You have left UG in the hands of me...

You're ****ed now!

My Lyrics:

Silent Oblivion
Doesn't matter, you're all still ****ed!

My Lyrics:

Silent Oblivion
Where can i hear their cover of "Powerslave" since i dont download? I don't remember seeing it on one of their albums, so any help would be appreciated.
Quote by PatMcRotch
The term grammer nazi is from the camps in the lolocaust made by Adrofl Hitlol...

Quote by Wasted Bassist
Be sure to rape the blue note (augmented 4th). Rape it hard and exploit it like the skank it is.

Founder of the All-Tube Bass Amp Owners Club. PM me to join.
Quote by BlackWidow
And we're all shaking in our pants

i'm not wearing pants....anywho anyone know where i can find piano sheet music for In Death's Embrace? help would be greatly appreciated
Quote by whalepudding
Yay for dimmoo burger!

I think their best songs are Mourning Palace and Hybrid Stigmata.

Yeah...

What a contribution.

Dimmoo burger? You mean Demon Burger?

Dimmu Borgir never covered powerslave. That was Darkane, and that cover was one of the best maiden covers of all time along with Aces High by Arch Enemy and Transylvania by Iced Earth.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I found the cover. It sucks. Its offbeat. And the synth is ****ing gay. And the vocals are ****ing gay.

GOD DAMN it reminds me why I hate Dimmu Borgir.

**** they completely ruined one of the best songs in the history of metal. GOD DAMNIT this ruins my night even worse. ****ing loud kids at the movie, ****ing restaurants with open signs being closed, ****ing gay **** and now dimmu ****ing borigir ruining my favorite iron maiden song. ****.
Last edited by xxgenocide98xx at May 20, 2006,
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Dimmoo burger? You mean Demon Burger?

Dimmu Borgir never covered powerslave. That was Darkane, and that cover was one of the best maiden covers of all time along with Aces High by Arch Enemy and Transylvania by Iced Earth.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I found the cover. It sucks. Its offbeat. And the synth is ****ing gay. And the vocals are ****ing gay.

GOD DAMN it reminds me why I hate Dimmu Borgir.

**** they completely ruined one of the best songs in the history of metal. GOD DAMNIT this ruins my night even worse. ****ing loud kids at the movie, ****ing restaurants with open signs being closed, ****ing gay **** and now dimmu ****ing borigir ruining my favorite iron maiden song. ****.

sweet i need to hear that Darkane cover....i haven't heard the arch enemy one either i do think that children of bodom's aces high is rather good though....still need sheet music!
If you hit me up on an instant messenger I can send you all the versions.. I've got Arch Enemies' Aces High and Darkane's Powerslave, both are better than the bodom/demon burger covers, easily. They're two of the better Maiden covers floating around.
Darkane's cover of Powerslave is amazing and better than the original. As for Demon Burger, I'm not a fan.
I love their older albums, and I must admit, I'm a closet fan of their newer stuff, just for the cheesy, over-produced atmosphericness of it.

*runs*
isn't sellouts a good thing?

any band would want their gig or album to sell so much they sell out.....
Never been a fan, heard quite a bit and liked it at first, but it got old fast. After hearing Graveworm, which is also BM-influenced Symphonic metal, I'd pick up a Graveworm CD loooong before Dimmu. Graveworm pwn.