Backwards_Logic
21 IQ
I was playin around with my guitar the other day and came up with this. However, it sounds suspiciously like something but I can't place my finger on it. If anyone recognises it let me know, otherwise I'll claim this great piece for myself.

Played at medium - high tempo

e|-----0----0----0----0----0----0----0---0----------------|
B|------0----0----0----0----0----0----0---0---------------|
G|--------------------------------------------------------|
D|----7----7----9----9----6----6----7---7-----------------|
A|---5----5----7----7----4----4----5---5------------------|
E|--------------------------------------------------------|
Life shouldn't be about reaching the end in a well preserved body. It shoud end by skidding in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body throughly used up screaming "Woohoo, what a ride!"
Backwards_Logic
21 IQ
I never heard that so it's not that lol. It's the change from 7/9 to 4/6 that makes me think.

Apart from that is it any good.

I consider it more of a base for "one-part" of a song, either the chorus or verse (which narrows it down) - i.e not played throughout a whole song lol
I'm babbling now, i think i'll leave.
Life shouldn't be about reaching the end in a well preserved body. It shoud end by skidding in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body throughly used up screaming "Woohoo, what a ride!"
evvo_gc_fan
UG's Telecaster
406 IQ
sounds good to my ears
"What about the neighbours?? What they gonna say?? Stop little sister getting carried away" - SRV. The greatest guitarist of all time.
Quote by R_H_C_P

Evvo_gc_fan is supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Quote by ScarredFaith

I liked it.
Is it about fucking?
groove
449 IQ
who i like this
Fender Rosewood Telecaster ('69)
Roland Cube 30 with COSM
Digitech Grunge
Behringer Blues Overdrive
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-2
S2-GreenDay-S2
UG Newbie
713 IQ
Its not that good. the open high E and B dont work very well.
Quote by HomerHitter
So anyway, I let my friend hear it today, which is about 2 months later from when I showed it to Joey, and he told me "Duuude, you stole this from Joey, this is Joey's song maaaan, he let me listen to it on his ipod..."
Highway2Hell
UG's AC/DC addict
11 IQ
mexico-incubus its close just in a dif. progression, same notes basically
Page is God!!!

Member #1 of the Rush fan club (pm to join)
GNR_Duff_rules
Agnostic Apatheist
485 IQ
I like how the high E preceds the B. Reminds me of a Zelda theme song....... Or Metroid.
It would make a great Intro..... Or a chorus/verse like you said........
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.