martyr
50 IQ
Somehow I find them listenable, and at this point I don't even know why. I'm pretty sure everyone's heard about them here already, I could have sworn there was a thread, but I searched and didn't get one, and didn't want to sift through 17 pages of threads on the hardcore forum.

Anyway, I thought I'd refresh everyone, the vocalist sounds, incredibly, exactly like James from The Bled, which is ironic them being from the same city and all. Definetely one of the better EqualVision bands, at this point.

Versus the Mirror @ EqualVision Records

Versus the Mirror @ PureVolume

Edit: I remembered why I was refreshing everyone's memory. They're recording their full length this November, blah blah blah.
Listen to my music here
Last edited by martyr at Nov 20, 2005,
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
440 IQ
lol dude youve told us he sounds like the bled probably a million times, and yes they are good, i cant wait for the new full length
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
PunkRawk1224
first bunny in command :)
40 IQ
yes they're good, i've got a few songs on my computer.
join bunny club!

Asking for "emo/screamo" bands...
Quote by sgwyldechild
Like Underoath, Stutterfly, Atreyu, that kinda stuff. I dont want something too hardcore and ALL screaming like As I lay Dying.

myspace.com/slydogcandtheslickfingers3
jackbutt
Level 16 Swordmaster
30 IQ
They practice down the hall from my band. They've got a tv and thousands of hardcore girls in their room.

We haven't figured out how to get that in our room yet.
Gomorrah
Dissertation 14
80 IQ
Meh, I'd rather listen to The Bled.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
550 IQ
Quote by Gomorrah
Meh, I'd rather listen to The Bled.

I think it's a tie for me nowadays.
Can't get enough of this.
Such great vocals, some of their tracks fuzz them up a little though, really irritating.

EDIT: Wow, reviving such a dead thread. Knew i'd get bitched to death by not searching though.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
)Eric(Draven
I been around a minute
90 IQ
Duncan! Where have you been?!

Yeah I sort of like Versus the Mirror. I need to give them more listens. I've been all into TSOAF and ETID lately...
I play guitar
SilentSpectacle
.'_;.'./)'
550 IQ
Quote by )Eric(Draven
Duncan! Where have you been?!

Yeah I sort of like Versus the Mirror. I need to give them more listens. I've been all into TSOAF and ETID lately...

This is an old thread...he isn't back
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
kryptonite22
915 IQ
If bands like this must exist then Versus The Mirror are one of the best. Quite boring in a way and a tad generic but I also listen to them once in a while. And I don't have a rational explanation.
)Eric(Draven
I been around a minute
90 IQ
Quote by SilentSpectacle
This is an old thread...he isn't back

OH WHAT THE FUXX!1?1?!?
I play guitar