stratman_mjc
UG Senior Member
473 IQ
This is pretty simple but i think it sounds good.

It's in 6/8 time and all the notes in the first bit are the same length except for the powerchord at the end, which is held. Play it fairly slowly.

The second riff is chords, just figure out the rhythm yourself, but keep it in 6/8 time.

e|------------------|-----------------|------------------|-------------------------|
B|------------------|-----------------|------------------|-------------------------|
G|-------4-----4----|-------4-----4---|-------1----1-----|-------------------------|
D|----6-----6----6--|----4-----4----4-|----2----2-----2--|-2-----------------------|
A|-4----------------|-2---------------|-0----------------|-0-----------------------|
E|------------------|-----------------|------------------|-------------------------|

^INTRO (4 TIMES)

e|--------0--0--0---|-------0--0--0---|---------0--0--0--|----------0--0--0--0-----|
B|--------0--0--0---|-------0--0--0---|---------0--0--0--|----------0--0--0--0-----|
G|-6--6-------------|-4--4------------|-2--2-------------|-2-----------------------|
D|-6--6-------------|-4--4------------|-2--2-------------|-2-----------------------|
A|-4--4-------------|-2--2------------|-0--0-------------|-0-----------------------|
E|------------------|-----------------|------------------|-------------------------| 

^VERSE (4 TIMES)

What do you guys think??
Gear:
Ibnaez RG1570 Prestige
Maton EM225C Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Pedal
Last edited by stratman_mjc at Nov 25, 2005,
peterella
351 IQ
the first bar is ok....
Quote by carlsbad
I wish my grass was emo, so it can cut itself

Quote by Cynoxx
He's asian, dude. For everything awesome you do there's always an asian kid that can do it at least 4 times better...
wonderboy47
Surly Sophomore
166 IQ
I liked it. I don't think I played it perfectly because of the 6/8 time, but I thought it was pretty good. The verse kind of reminded me of "Crash into Me" by the Dave Matthews Band, but they're not similar enough for me to call it unoriginal.
stratman_mjc
UG Senior Member
473 IQ
Cool, thanks for the crit.

The verse is pretty much just the powerchord with the two open strings at the top. I didnt really know how to tab it coz i usually just mix it around a bit, like play all the strings or just the top ones.

I'm hoping to turn this into some kind of song.
Gear:
Ibnaez RG1570 Prestige
Maton EM225C Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Digitech DF-7 Distortion Pedal
stratman_mjc
UG Senior Member
473 IQ
ok
Gear:
Ibnaez RG1570 Prestige
Maton EM225C Acoustic