les_paul_01
UG Freak
500 IQ
it was alright, though it got a tad repetitive. oh and have you ever tried going from the 24th fret to the 1st fret in the space of a semiquaver?
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
guitarbreaker
Aeolian Flight Modulation
854 IQ
Quote by les_paul_01
it was alright, though it got a tad repetitive. oh and have you ever tried going from the 24th fret to the 1st fret in the space of a semiquaver?

I forgot to change in powertab when I usually write stuff now in sibelius not powertab. Yeah it is on the tad repetive side but only to make it 3-4 minutes long.
Pure_Morning
Boo
369 IQ
It feels like random notes from a scale used to make a "melody". Not trying to be mean, but it was pretty awful. And a song doesn't have to be 4 minutes long of the same thing to be a good song.
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
guitarbreaker
Aeolian Flight Modulation
854 IQ
Quote by Pure_Morning
It feels like random notes from a scale used to make a "melody". Not trying to be mean, but it was pretty awful. And a song doesn't have to be 4 minutes long of the same thing to be a good song.

So what should I change I know to shorten it, but what should I change to change to the rthyme and melody guitar. I forgot to say the say the solo when gets 1and4th note uses a wah octivativer.( If that Made Sense. )
Last edited by guitarbreaker at Nov 26, 2005,