HumanitysDeath
UG Board King
264 IQ
Quote by anal frost
this is techno, not metal!

how the **** is this techno?

What program are you using to tab this? PowerTab? GuitarPro?

As for the actual piece, I like it on some levels.
I liked the Piano intro. That was a good touch.
I think the lead guitar would sound better without the piano in the background.
It sounds pretty good. But it seems kinda of stuttery, like the music is hesitating to be played or something.

Keep working.
Spiral Out
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Haha, nice. It sounds good to me. I like the intro and the section with the tremolo picked stuff the most. Nice.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
NovemberRain273
I don't like Guns n Roses
5,451 IQ
ya thats really gd! try extending it, and ya the lead sounds better without the pianon. also the tremolo parts, it doesnt have a rhythm, like one is long another is short some end to fast others start too slow. but its gd, really gd job
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

xdespairfactor
UG Addict
814 IQ
when all the instruments are played int he intro it's cool. 13 secondsish?

and the trem part is very cool
Weebl
771 IQ
Theres a lot of cool ideas there, the transition in the intro is the only thing i thought sounded off like has already been said but if it were actually played or even had drums in there it would probably sound really good, stupid midi......anyway its cool check out mine if you have the chance https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289753 cheers
Chubz
277 IQ
I thought it was awesome, like the harmony. Very nice touch.
This is my kind of music so maybe i'm being prejudice
I liked the trill picking kind of stuff.
Now record it

If you could crit my latest little thing that'd be sweet
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=289441
i've got a gun in my hand but that gun won't cock
my finger's on the trigger but that trigger seems locked
i can't stop staring at the tick tock clock
and even if i could i would never give up
n00blet
700 IQ
ye id love to put some drums to it , jus dont know how to or have program to. if anyone could give me a simple out line it would be great. or if some kind soul would just put some really basic drums to it *wink wink*
ive commented back on all of ur guys stuff. oh and about recording i will after xmas once i get my pod xt . ne more comments are appreciated
Weebl
771 IQ
this is kinda in reply to my thread aswell but i did the drums in guitarpro, i could put some to it for you if you wanted? if you attach the powertab file in this thread i can write it up in guitarpro and add some drums to it.......just a thought
Weebl
771 IQ
yea it is possible, but midi import doesn't work aswell as you would think so note lengths and even the notes would be messed up and wouldnt sound like it should do. itll probably take a while but it should be done within half an hour im hoping. oh well, gives me something to do haha.
Weebl
771 IQ
Ill just post it here, be easier, ive not got much more to do now anyway so its all good, im also sticking in a bass just to give it a fuller sound, im just making it double the rhythm guitar so its only really doing open d's haha, that ok yea?
Weebl
771 IQ
there we go, was kinda hard to do given the changing time sigs and stuff, ah well, i tried to make them pretty heavy, if theyre not quite how you want them and theres anything you want changing just ask and ill do it
Attachments:
hmm meh.zip
n00blet
700 IQ
omg thats sounds awesome sounds really heavy i love it. cheers i owe u one :
the only thign that sounds a bit strange is the bit with the chords if u could change it it would be perfect and jus copy and paste the trem bit after i would love u even more but if u dont have time dont worry about it, i seriously love it cheers dude
Last edited by n00blet at Dec 4, 2005,
Weebl
771 IQ
lol, which bit with the chords, theres quite a lot of them, i think i know which bit you mean though, if you give the time on the midi i'll have a look at it
n00blet
700 IQ
the bit just at the end and just copy and paste or watever the trem bit and final bit over again jus to make it a bit longer it wud be perfect oh and one more thing sorry cud u attach the guitar pro file with the next thing u upload
Last edited by n00blet at Dec 4, 2005,
Weebl
771 IQ
i wasnt quite sure what you meant to do about the chord thing....but ive added the trem bit to the end again, and the guitar pro files in there now so you can change it if you want
Attachments:
hmm meh.zip
Weebl
771 IQ
ah rite, that wasnt what i thought you meant haha, oh well, you've got the file now so you can fiddle around with it so it's all good
P00ns_Nubs
Milchy
54 IQ
Lol matt (nooblet) :p when you sent me that midi i thought the drums were damn pro for you, i was proper cos it was uber pro drumming now i know....U FRAUD
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
As it gets farther in, it kinda sounds like it's got a bit too much. Sorta messy. But it's pretty good. The piano is a very good effect.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=338108

My GP.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Last edited by apocalypse13 at Apr 1, 2006,