GNR_Duff_rules
Agnostic Apatheist
485 IQ
Thing was inspired by the Scorpions and Nirvana......

----------------------------
--7-7---------------3-3---
--------5-5---3-3---------
----------------------------

It's in the same scale as the Rock You Like A Hurricane and has a Nirvana-ish sound. In fact I was learning Rock You when i wrote this!
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
GNR_Duff_rules
Agnostic Apatheist
485 IQ
Yay!!! THe code worked!

Try this with some crywah and high, crisp EQ!
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
GNR_Duff_rules
Agnostic Apatheist
485 IQ
Oh yeah and play it fast!

Also if you like add a third not to each!
Quote by ironman1478
Quote by ProfessorJim
CoKane311
Plain
184 IQ
dont triple post, use the edit button. anyway i dont think it was that good of a bassline, not enough to judge it on though.
hthedinga
1,536 IQ
Your signature is very annoying. Seeing it three times is terrible. That bass line is very simple and yes it sounds like Nirvana. It probably is a Nirvana bass line. Congratulations.
maddd0g
Underground Mod
1,293 IQ
You put so much effort into that it blows me away, I almost cried tears of joy when, I love the way the extreme simplicity makes it so crazy awsome! GREAT JOB!
BOLD.
groove
449 IQ
I think is dumb...don't like it sorry
Fender Rosewood Telecaster ('69)
Roland Cube 30 with COSM
Digitech Grunge
Behringer Blues Overdrive
Boss Chromatic Tuner TU-2
Hardin
Banned
718 IQ
That is a really good bassline (holds back laughter)
JMack
The original avatar
470 IQ
Quote by hthedinga
It probably is a Nirvana bass line. Congratulations.

its really simple, but kind of catchy. i dont like it much now, but with a little work it could sound good i suppose.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
les_paul_01
UG Freak
500 IQ
A A D D C C F F is not a bassline. it is a collection of four different notes put together.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Hardin
Banned
718 IQ
Holy **** you stole that from a Green Day song! Lol, well, it sounds like something Dirnt or Armstrong would do.