If music is
A mirror revealing
The depths of my heart
Then I will write
The darkest song
For without
Forgiveness
My soul is lost
hey man really great stuff. say, did use an amp for any of the songs?
Le Pessimiste Croix
pretty cool, you should have used a metronome, your timing came off every now and then. other than that good job.
Quote by ClassicAxe

consider anything derek suggests, He IS a gain VVhore you know
Quote by jj1565
derek, will you go out wt me?

President Gain Whore -group on profile
dude ur riffs were boring and stock if u kown what i mean by stock as in its pretty basic...........ur timin came off too and just by adding a lot of distortion does not make it a metal riff sorry but i dditn like it
GOMEZ
Originally posted by Marroon5MustDie
It's spelled khoyaschotsii. Trust me, I'm a Native American. My name is Running Rainbow.
I really liked the intro. But a few of the song parts were a bit off, pretty good though.
yeah intro was good but timing wasn't, keep working on it though
#99 Member of the "Linkin Park Sucks" Club. PM Whstripesrox to join.

the doors, led zeppelin, grateful dead, rolling stones, yes, yardbirds, neil young ,csny, elo, elp
Quote by gomezisastud07
dude ur riffs were boring and stock if u kown what i mean by stock as in its pretty basic...........ur timin came off too and just by adding a lot of distortion does not make it a metal riff sorry but i dditn like it

damn man, his timing may be off and the riff may be "stock" (its not a ****ing car btw) but that dosent mean u can jsut blast him like that. i mean who are you, ozzy osbourne? i still say that its a good solid riff. it needs to be worked on sure but any dumbass wouldve known that...
Le Pessimiste Croix
i really like this. add some drums, vocals, and bass and you've got one hell of a song. keep up the good work.