Page 5 of 33
Can someone tell me if a song called Just in my Dreams is by Wintersun. I know its not in the tracklisting, but when I downloaded it it said it was by Wintersun. It has female vocals and sounds like a slow rock song.
^HIGHLY doubt it
so... no
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Makkis
Can someone tell me if a song called Just in my Dreams is by Wintersun. I know its not in the tracklisting, but when I downloaded it it said it was by Wintersun. It has female vocals and sounds like a slow rock song.

No.
Go get your shovel.
No not at all.

You got that off limewire right?

Someone I know and I got into a huge fight because I said it wasn't Wintersun.
He was like, well it says right here in artists Wintersun, and I responded with, "I don't give a chicken shit, Wintersun isn't ****ing gay."
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Quote by Sun King
No not at all.

You got that off limewire right?

Someone I know and I got into a huge fight because I said it wasn't Wintersun.
He was like, well it says right here in artists Wintersun, and I responded with, "I don't give a chicken shit, Wintersun isn't ****ing gay."

Yeah, I got it off limewire. I didn't think it was Wintersun, because it's of much lower quality than the rest of the album.
Quote by Makkis
Yeah, I got it off limewire. I didn't think it was Wintersun, because it's of much lower quality than the rest of the album.

support the artist goddamnit
Quote by ch715dallat
support the artist goddamnit

Don't worry. I'll be supporting the artist. This is good quality shit. Just checking the CD out first. I'll pick it up as soon as I find it somewhere.

Sorry Mr Ulrich
I had to order it off best buy. I didn't find it in stores...granted I didn't look too hard though.
Go get your shovel.
Yeah, you're probably not going to find their album in a store. Buy it online, its like totally awesome.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by stanleybach
its like totally awesome.

Lol if I didn't know better you'd be a fourteen year old girl.

But on topic, does anyone in here like Ensiferum as well?
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Yes, Wintersun and Ensiferum are both incredible. Jari is a genius. I listen to Ensiferum more than Wintersun only because they have more songs than Wintersun.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Quote by Sun King
Lol if I didn't know better you'd be a fourteen year old girl.

But on topic, does anyone in here like Ensiferum as well?

jajajaa ensifirum<wintersun but ensiferum is still a great band
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
^ You haven't heard anything but like 4 Ensiferum songs lol.

FFS, they don't even sound similar. They are both awesome bands though.
Quote by garden of grey

lolololol i have liek 18
Quote by Bmm386

Quote by garden of grey

You assume too much, Garden of Grey, you assume too much.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach

brutal
Quote by Bmm386

Quote by antoniobanderas
brutal

It's okay, I still love him.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by stanleybach

who doesnt?
Quote by Bmm386

Quote by stanleybach

I have been in his Itunes... He seriously has like 4 or 5 songs by Ensiferum in there lol.

Quote by stanleybach

I love you too, Gandhi.
Quote by garden of grey
I have been in his Itunes... He seriously has like 4 or 5 songs by Ensiferum in there lol.

I love you too, Gandhi.

Well then, I am sorry for accusing you of assuming too much. And, it's good to know I'm loved. I just might sig that...
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee

Quote by webbtje
Quote by garden of grey

I love you too, Gandhi.

i swear i did not just download these they were on there

Quote by Bmm386

....And the only one that has a single play is one that I listened to two weekends ago *ding* (not to mention I downloaded Victory Songs for you, if I recall.)

Still, anything Jari does is great.
Quote by garden of grey
....And the only one that has a single play is one that I listened to two weekends ago *ding* (not to mention I downloaded Victory Songs for you, if I recall.)

Still, anything Jari does is great.

it doesnt count if i listen to half the song then change it

the only songs that have plays are the dethklok songs
Quote by Bmm386

You must not listen to music a lot.

Also, take the Pinkowitz sig out. Advertising other forums can = a ban sometimes.
Quote by garden of grey

I agree: Wintersun is more epic than Ensiferum in my opinion, But it seems that Ensiferum's songs have a different energy to them, more speed perhaps (idk). But Jari sounds very similar in each band.
Jari is a genius though, he's like the mozart or bach of w/e genre you want to call his music, especially b/c (in Wintersun) he writes the whole song on each instrument & then has other people play them, that's awesome!
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Live, Live goddamn you,

anyhoo enough with the thread revival WINTERSUN ****ing pwns all, theyve have jumped to my favourite band in like a few weeks, even over the mighty COB, but thats due to Jaris shockin virtuosity and great vocals and just general kickassery.

anyhoo, my mate gave me a pile of their songs a couple of weeks back but i dunno whther some are off the new album or if theyre all the second album, but they all own, i havent heard a bad song yet,

Battle against time is class tho, just the chanting chorus thing is the shit, would be great to see them live, search youtube, its unreal how well he pulls this stuff off live, note for note to the studio versions not a single mistake, even the crazy crazy crazy sweep section in umm cant rmember but you all know the song.

im ranting but **** hes just too good.
^they are not all too tight on that one Death and the Healing Live vid from Summer Breeze. But it was one of their first, if not the first show, if I recall correctly. They were great live last december
^ damn you

*retires to crouch in corner after god like status of Jari has been shattered*

I'll probably be ordering this album on the internet pretty soon. Haven't been able to find it anywhere in Australian stores yet.

Just wondering, is it worth getting the Digipak version with the bonus live DVD?
Anybody like Teemu's other band Imperanon? I downloaded Stained, it's pretty good.
Go get your shovel.
Wintersun are awesome, but I preferred Ensiferum.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
^ listened to some ensiferum and it was great but wintersun definitely pwns them, its just feckin awesome.
Quote by ch715dallat
^ listened to some ensiferum and it was great but wintersun definitely pwns them, its just feckin awesome.

Aye, my thoughts exactly. Im still bummed out about the album not being released until next year. It better be as good or even better then the s/t (if that is even possible, because of how good it is :P).
^OMG Swano avatar.

You win at life.

On topic, still bummed about the delay on the album, I hope that the album can at least benefit from the extra time it's taking.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by One Way Ticket
Wintersun for the win.

My friend says they sound just like Trivium <_<.

That's not as bad as what my friend said....

He said that Jari can't sing or play the guitar. And then oddly enough, 2 days ago I started playing Death and the Healing, and while I was doing it he said "Oh what's that I like that song". I just stopped playing and shook my head. I would bet a lot of money that he hasn't heard more than 30 seconds of it.
Go get your shovel.