Page 1 of 3
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
160 IQ
Anyone else heard about this? http://lambgoat.com/news/view.aspx?id=5851 There's a link to the blurb and there's two other links in there that give better accounts of it. One of my mates knows a guy that was at the show and said this:

"So, donnybrook was playing their last song and they told everyone to move and start dancing so my friends in on my honor run in and like 5 guys from FSU didnt want tucson kids dancing, so they beat the **** out of him.
So these guys from tucson (names removed) jump in to get them off, and (name removed) got his head split open and everyone was ****ing eachother up.

Then the lady that owns skrappys got on stage and said thats it the shows over and FSU was like get off stage you fat bitch blah blah, started throwing the speakers on the floor and **** and then said everybody clear the **** out we've got a machine gun blah blah, so everyone runs outside. Someone from FSU(some people are saying it was the lead singer of shattered realm but idk) chased (name removed) to his car, (name removed) got in and the FSU guy broke his car window open with a machetti and said "you know youre ****ing dead right?" and (no name) pushed his gun up and shot the guy fired 4 shots."

Opinions on this? It's tragic that it happened at a show but lets face it when FSU kids start fronting they're going to meet kids that really do have the balls to stand up to them. This time it went a bit further.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Vedder
Sexual Harassment Panda
30 IQ
im sorry, call me ignorant, but who is FSU?
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
CheeseShredder
UG's Person Thingy...?
10 IQ
Wow...That **** gets too out of hand sometimes.
Its exactly how you said it.
"It's tragic that it happened at a show but lets face it when FSU kids start fronting they're going to meet kids that really do have the balls to stand up to them. This time it went a bit further."
Quote by Drew11
Sorry...but who's Les Paul? im not really familiar with old school artists.

Dont judge people by what they listen to. Judge them by who they are
CheeseShredder
UG's Person Thingy...?
10 IQ
FSU, Is a Nationwide Hardcore group, Friends Stand United.
Quote by Drew11

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
160 IQ
FSU is also rumoured to stand for (F)uck (S)hit (U)p.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
CheeseShredder
UG's Person Thingy...?
10 IQ
Yeah I forgot that
Quote by Drew11

Gomorrah
Dissertation 14
80 IQ
It's a sad day when people bring weapons to hardcore shows.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
CheeseShredder
UG's Person Thingy...?
10 IQ
Well, RIP No Name <3
Quote by Drew11

slashwyldepage
UG's Opinionated Asshole
80 IQ
isnt FSU the crew in the boston beatdown videos?

this is a stellar example of why i hate the whole hardcore scene. at least at metal shows, no one murders people.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
kaktusnpoop
Back in Action on the UG
60 IQ
I hate assholes who start fights at shows

If a kid wants to dance, ****ing let him dance

It's like we're back in the 70's, only certain can dance on the dance floor and ****, what the ****
stratstrummer40
antennas to heaven
70 IQ
Go to shows because you enjoy the music. That's what it's all about. The music. If it wasn't for the music, there wouldn't be a show for you to model your new spock haircut, your hatebreed jersey with matching army cargos, your greased up pomp, your elitist attitude, your tough guy mentality, your "emo" attire, and so on and so forth. Remember, the music comes first.

This is a direct quote from a guitarist in versus the mirror. hes the ****ing man after saying this. there an amazing band too. the rest of his note can be read here:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=100530
LedZeppelin
390 IQ
Well that's stupid. RIP.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Combat
10 IQ
Quote by Independent27
**** crews. Nothing good ever comes out of them.

agreed. and **** FSU especially. this kind of **** pisses me off and i really cant stand kids who start fights because they think they own the place. just ruins the public's view on anyone who enjoys this type of music.
bloodstained
UG Board King
20 IQ
What happened to the positive auro's at shows?
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
Andrewbiles
4,745 IQ
Well the no name person probably did the right thing (although it was technically wrong) as they shouldn't have had their life threatened in the first place. It's sad that music comes to death in this way, don't understand why people do it, music's for enjoyment, always someone that has to ruin it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
frd_marshll
i am not your friend
150 IQ
i have heard some crazy **** about fsu maybe this will make them stop and think about what they are doing
XMeatHookMartyX
Face Melter
50 IQ
Quote by DBS_KICKS_ASS
ah ****, my friend was at that show, hes ok though. i live in tucson and i really hope skrappys doesnt close cause of this ****. **** those guys that started all this ****.

Agreed.
But thats cool, I live in Phoenix.
shai_savant
40 IQ
why was FSU trying to stop him from dancing if donnybrook(an FSU related band) told everyone to start dancing in the first place
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
XMeatHookMartyX
Face Melter
50 IQ
Quote by shai_savant
why was FSU trying to stop him from dancing if donnybrook(an FSU related band) told everyone to start dancing in the first place

Because they think only fsu can dance, not the Tucson kids.
It's a heirarchy thing, sort of.
casualtyvampire
)...@^@...(
40 IQ
Quote by slashwyldepage

this is a stellar example of why i hate the whole hardcore scene. at least at metal shows, no one murders people.

yea.. they just burn churches before they play.

and wtf sooo soo violent, i never new there were hardcore gangs.
waterproofpie
breakfast connoisseur
300 IQ
I heard about that.

Whats sad is some kids went out to have a good time and instead got a night like that.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
emokid182
30 IQ
Quote by bloodstained
What happened to the positive auro's at shows?

haha That died when good positive hardcore was replaced with a bunch of tough guy faggots that think there the hottest **** to hit the planet. This **** is gay, everybody is there cause they like the music. Wheres the unity. This kinda **** makes me wanna say screw the whole scene. Its ****ing dying, just now in a more literal sense.
kryptonite22
915 IQ
That really is terrible. I struggle for words on this kind of thing, I really do. I mean, I know I don't exactly know everything there is to know about hardcore, but I do enough to know that there should not be any excuse for this kind of event.
tinblimp9340
Mosh It Up
20 IQ
Tru dat.

Keep it posi.
Quote by i'm a noob
is there a website with the location of dealers? i mean, i want to try weed for the first time, but none of my friends do it or anything, and i don't know where to get it. For safety purposes you might want to PM me.
PunkRawk1224
first bunny in command :)
40 IQ
**** crews, just have fun. FSU is the biggest piece of **** ever.
join bunny club!

Asking for "emo/screamo" bands...
Quote by sgwyldechild
Like Underoath, Stutterfly, Atreyu, that kinda stuff. I dont want something too hardcore and ALL screaming like As I lay Dying.

myspace.com/slydogcandtheslickfingers3
)Eric(Draven
I been around a minute
90 IQ
Godamn FSU guys.

What are these stupid... like, why do kids do this? Why does anyone enjoy doing this ****?

**** them.
I play guitar
thestrumbum
I am legend.
10 IQ
Ya FSU is such a joke. Tough guys alright.

Uh this pisses me off so much. I heard FSU grabbed donnybrook's guitar heads and were beating people with them aswel as machette's and hammers. this is such bull**** and i back tha guy shooting the guy from FSU 100%.

Anyways, the guy who shot the guy from FSU was released today because of self defense.
sXe babay!
Originally posted by )Eric(Draven
...all of their merch basically says "SUCK ON MY EDGE DICK... AFTER I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR 2 YEARS"
xKurtx
Count me out.
50 IQ
I've ranted before on why I don't like the "crew" part of the scene so I won't get into that again. I've heard first hand acounts of the violence accociated with FSU and to be honest having heard my friend's stories, this is not unexpected news. Shows are supposed to be a positive place where everyone feels safe and secure, when dicks like that start making shows the battle ground for their hardcore "pride" everyone loses. I was actually planning on attending the San Antonio date of that tour on the 3rd, but after both of my friends that were coming with me cancelled out, I just said screw it and saw a movie, dosn't seem like a bad trade off now.
francoshade_uk
20 IQ
Some one breaks your car window open with a machette and says ''you know your ****ing dead''

Self defense if you ask me

Weapons at hardcore shows, **** that... this sucks, it will get like that in the UK soon with every one wanting to be all tough guy this sucks a fat one

the FSU sounds like the gayest thing ever, hardcore was supposed to be about unity and all that!
StuartR
40 IQ
Quote by slashwyldepage

Oh yeah Dimebag wasnt metal
Page 1 of 3