Page 1 of 5
johnnynemo
1,245 IQ
Not that I advocate violence, but.......if you could beat the crap out of any punk (living or dead) who would it be and why?

Let's not get personal; I'm referring to well known individuals.

I'll start....I would LOVE to beat G. G. Allin like a red-headed stepchild and force him to clean a bedpan with his tongue, before I would stop.
Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
Quote by johnnynemo
I'll start....I would LOVE to beat G. G. Allin like a red-headed stepchild and force him to clean a bedpan with his tongue, before I would stop.

Uhhhh, He'd probably enjoy that. (Especailly the bedpan part)
planetary ruins
UG crusty
164 IQ
anti-flag are pretty big hypocrist i wouldnt mind kicking in the face.
its a global massacre
opivy21
Aloha! Suit up! Luau!
885 IQ
Justin Sane-Anti-flag (why is there a hyphen?)

I just don't like the guy or his band. There political and have mohawks, so everyone thinks that they are the best band ever, but they're actually just obnoxious.
modestyetmodish
12 IQ
fat mike.

that should be a no brainer.
www.unsignedbandweb.com/music/the hoagies
johnnynemo
1,245 IQ
I know a mod I'd like to beat up.....it's R... that mod Paul Weller, who said that he'd get the Style Council back together before he got the Jam back together.

He needs a smack for that.

I guess that certain mods have a hard time listening to reason and are happy just listening to the sound of their own voice.
WoodysAFaggot
In for A Riot
111 IQ
GG.Allin, Id like to kick that ****s head in, then **** down his neck, He'd probbably like that though..

Hmmm.. Apart from that every single member from the Casualties. : D
Your Pol-i-Trix Are Pol-iti-Kill
bassmo_part2
UG Freak
238 IQ
Henry Rollins. Great man but beating him up would make me the strongest man in the universe.
"Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" ~ Frank Zappa
AllForYouBLS
UG Irish Redneck
24 IQ
billie joe or thats jacka$$ for AFI(the lead singer) man, they both really annoy me(plus, their music is horrible... oh, and most definetly those fags from ICP, down with the clown my a$$
ICP

About gaugin ears

Quote by Sadistic sponge
You guys do know that your lobes won't ever shrink all the way back down, right?

I can't wait till my future childs girlfriends father has earlobes down to his waist
capsfan17
Huzzah!
150 IQ
Jerry Only, GG Allin (well, I think Id give him a nice haircut and a suit instead, then put flowers on his grave), Sid Vicious (no brainer), and Henry Rollins, just so I could say I beat up the strongest man alive, well except artie!
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
bucky_2300
Onward!
1,344 IQ
Iggy Pop. Why must he be sexier than me?
Johnny Rotten. Here's your f$#%ing fan base getting its own back, b*%$#!
Jeff Penalty. Nice try, but no cigar, Jeff.
Sid Vicious. I'll stab you with your own HIV-infected needle.
Kathleen Hannah. Sexism goes both ways, wanker.
no
capsfan17
Huzzah!
150 IQ
Dont forget brandon cruz bucky
Quote by doggy_hat
the glue man
beep
649 IQ
haha the people who said the Jello replacements made me LOL.

Here's my list for who's ass I'd like to kick:

Henry Rollins (So I could be the toughest person on Earth)
Sid Vicious (duh)
GG Allin (again, duh)
Glenn Danzig (He's a douche)
The Jello Replacements (sounds like a band haha)
All the member of the DKs except for Jello.
Jerro Only
The Casualties
Anti Flag
The Exploited
Tim Armstrong (For being in a kickass band then starting Rancid)
And not punk but Eddie Vedder, just for the hell of it.

Iluvpowerchords
Flau-BEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
1,364 IQ
Quote by bassmo_part2
Henry Rollins. Great man but beating him up would make me the strongest man in the universe.

No one beats up Henry Rollins.

It's not possible.

Henry Rollins could beat jesus to within an inch of his life and he'd still get into heaven. God would just be all like "Thanks for making my son less of a pussy"
metallicamania
I'm a Cannibalphagist
395 IQ
all those bitches in good charollette MAN I WANT TO KICK THERE @$$
WoodysAFaggot
In for A Riot
111 IQ
Im pretty sure the topic is what punk you would like to beat up.
Not which MTV emocore pop punk you'd like to beat up. If it was like that I'd be here all day listing names.
Your Pol-i-Trix Are Pol-iti-Kill
Warm-And-Fuzzy
Ihatepunkrock/ithatesme
162 IQ
I'd love to beat the shit out of Ian Mackaye.
I hate that man.
Circle that A, motherfucker!
misfitsdisciple
Punk Rocker
862 IQ
i've always wanted to give lars fredereksen a good roundhouse to the head.
punching glen danzig in the nose would be nice. i would also like to beat up Lee Ving, just because i could say that i beat up lee ving.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Prince
born to lose
390 IQ
Quote by capsfan17
Dont forget brandon cruz bucky

Brandon Cruz and Dr. Know are waaaaaaaaaaaaay better then the Dead Kennedys

and id like to kick wattie and ian stuart in the face
bloodstained
UG Board King
266 IQ
Quote by Warm-And-Fuzzy
I'd love to beat the shit out of Ian Mackaye.
I hate that man.

saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
phobos
Ed
327 IQ
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
No one beats up Henry Rollins.

It's not possible.

Henry Rollins could beat jesus to within an inch of his life and he'd still get into heaven. God would just be all like "Thanks for making my son less of a pussy"

he can just pop a vein from his huge fucking neck and beat you into submission.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
Mach_Baron
111 IQ
umm...let's see....
i've already beat up Ian Mackaye (back in '83---it was an incident involving his sister )...and ol' Hank Garfield (also in '83...that one was a serious rumble involving about 15 people!)
but if i had my choice...i think i'd like to kick all of Skrewdriver's butts.
oh yeah, and johnny nemo, just so everyone can hate me.
bassmo_part2
UG Freak
238 IQ
Sorry if this seems a little slow but I'm not really a regular here, what band was Mach Baron in?
"Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" ~ Frank Zappa
johnnynemo
1,245 IQ
Quote by Mach_Baron
umm...let's see....
i've already beat up Ian Mackaye (back in '83---it was an incident involving his sister )...and ol' Hank Garfield (also in '83...that one was a serious rumble involving about 15 people!)
but if i had my choice...i think i'd like to kick all of Skrewdriver's butts.
oh yeah, and johnny nemo, just so everyone can hate me.

Es tu, Baron?
If you try and beat me up, I'll get Lefty after ya.

Kudos on beating up the man who ruined DC.

Just out of curiousity...why did you fight Hank?
one dead punk
Bape
259 IQ
Mach's been around the block a couple times it seems. Thanks for beating up Ian. I also bet that Johnny and Mach have met before.
capsfan17
Huzzah!
150 IQ
Mach wont tell us what bands hes been in, or the one he is currently in

It sucks
Quote by doggy_hat
johnnynemo
1,245 IQ
^^ If Mach would tell me what band he's in, then I'd know if I met him back in the day, or not.
bucky_2300
Onward!
1,344 IQ
"Back in the day?"

Nemo is old and jaded!

(Old = over 30. Age is relative, remember.)
no
YAY_FOR_PIE
*Insert Witty Phrase*
263 IQ
GG Allen
Sid Vicious
And Tim Armstrong for starting Rancid
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
johnnynemo
1,245 IQ
^^ You're just now figuring that out, bucky?

How many times have I posted that I'm in my 30s, but I still look like I'm in my 20s and get carded all the time ?

How many times have I mentioned seeing Regan Youth and Iron Cross when they were still around?

So I've got the best of both worlds.
I got to see real punk rock, but don't look like Keith Richards.
Just think of it this way.......

I know that to a 3 year old baby, 30 seems old, but .....I'm the same age as old as Billie Joe and younger than the all the guys from Rancid.
Last edited by johnnynemo at Dec 9, 2005,
capsfan17
Huzzah!
150 IQ
^Jello is older than my parents... They should be ashamed.
Quote by doggy_hat
bucky_2300
Onward!
1,344 IQ
I knew you were over 30 I just took the opportunity to spring on the usage of "back in the day."
no
misfitsdisciple
Punk Rocker
862 IQ
i wish i was old =( seeing those bands would make me so happy. but alas, i get stuck with the new crap. i just hope to be able to see some REALLY GOOD punk bands before i die. i mean, doesnt even have to be some really well known, i just want REALLY GOOD BANDS.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
johnnynemo
1,245 IQ
It was the same for me growing up on the East Coast with all the crappy New York and D.C. hardcore and emo.
All I wanted was to see punk rock bands play, but instead , I get a bunch of macho jocks playing metal and screaming at me about their "straight edge".

I got to see a few decent bands in Philly, but for the most part, it was a musical wasteland.

At least now, gangs of skinheads don't try and beat you down for having long hair or a mohawk, like they used to.
And you can see some of the re-united punk bands now.
misfitsdisciple
Punk Rocker
862 IQ
i guess your right, i would like to live in bay area though, during circle jerks, and like that. because florida is about 98.7652% emo/screamo/metal and 1.2348% punk, or less. I cant get out of florida though, because unless i want to fly, i would just end up in GEORGIA, which is about 100 times worse, because there its about 100% redneck, along with a little bit of rap.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
johnnynemo
1,245 IQ
Atlanta has / had a cool scene, but Florida has always sucked musically.
I can't think of one decent punk band from Florida.
misfitsdisciple
Punk Rocker
862 IQ
i can only think of one (big) band that has ever come out of florida, and they BLOW!
BACKSTREET BOYS! not punk. there are a few decent semi-local bands that play, one is called Moral Decline, the other is Cynics 77, but other than that, nothing.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
RockThe40oz
Sucker-Punched By Christ
1,233 IQ
Quote by johnnynemo
It was the same for me growing up on the East Coast with all the crappy New York and D.C. hardcore and emo.
All I wanted was to see punk rock bands play, but instead , I get a bunch of macho jocks playing metal and screaming at me about their "straight edge".

I got to see a few decent bands in Philly, but for the most part, it was a musical wasteland.

At least now, gangs of skinheads don't try and beat you down for having long hair or a mohawk, like they used to.
And you can see some of the re-united punk bands now.

Thank you, johnnynemo for confirming my theory...

I always thought that even "back in the day" or in "punk's prime" it was all about location and that punk isn't as terrible today as everybody tries to make it out to be.

I've seen quite a decent amount of bands including the exploited, subhumans, dickies, channel 3, and the adicts all in 2005 and I live in an East Coast Virginia suburban wasteland. I just travel around quite a bit. A lot of the older bands are still around and people don't realize it.

There are still a bunch of bands that are up and coming. It's especially a good time for punk if you're into street punk. I know a lot of people don't like it... in fact, a lot of people hate it, but it's what I've been growing up on and I like it. The US is in a huge explosion of street punk and mock UK82 bands. I personally love it.