Xiad
UG's Tomacco dealer
432 IQ
well, turns out that i made a band a while back, still lookin for peeple 2 b part, still have places open for singer(preferrably male) and bassist, but its so ****in hard if u go 2 a skool filled wiv chavs. i was lucky ennuf 2 find sum peeple, but u dnt get many guys dat sing sadly, and, well, used 2 have a bassist, but our rhythm guitar left so bassist became rhythm...godam confusin...oops, 4got about tha point of this thread:

looking for a singer or bass player, if u live in London then...great

ne tips for new bands please feel free to tell me how to organise summink good
EATING SEEDS IS A PASSTIME ACTIVITY

<i8b4uUnderground>: d-_-b
<NoMore>: how u make that inverted b?
<NoMore>: wait...
<NoMore>: never mind
EZLN libertad
Pisser of cute avatars
1,944 IQ
just curious: why dont you sing?
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
deusexbass2150
35 IQ
im a bassist and i live in london but we've also had trouble in making a band as we cant find a drummer or a decent singer and they are very hard to find, well for me anyway.
Also when you organise your band it would be preferable if they were your friends or something but when you do make a band they need to actualy be able to come to band practices so they need to live reltively near you etc.
just keep looking your bound to find someone eventualy or post in the musicians ads forum
priest.fan.
UG Monkey
394 IQ
Quote by Xiad
well, turns out that i made a band a while back, still lookin for peeple 2 b part, still have places open for singer(preferrably male) and bassist, but its so ****in hard if u go 2 a skool filled wiv chavs. i was lucky ennuf 2 find sum peeple, but u dnt get many guys dat sing sadly, and, well, used 2 have a bassist, but our rhythm guitar left so bassist became rhythm...godam confusin...oops, 4got about tha point of this thread:

looking for a singer or bass player, if u live in London then...great

ne tips for new bands please feel free to tell me how to organise summink good

that is seriously the most horrifying spelling I've ever seen on UG

and musician ads
cactus
Gitarista
223 IQ
Dude if I were you I would choose someone very charismatic as a vocalist. My vocalist isn't always perfect but he's good with the crowd.
Xiad
UG's Tomacco dealer
432 IQ
because im not trying to type correctly, just fast if u care so much about the way i type...

Xiad
UG's Tomacco dealer
432 IQ
oh, and i dont sing coz im not all that good at it, mind i have tried, and i didnt like it, maybe it would be easier if i found a singer

Xiad
UG's Tomacco dealer
432 IQ
aha, musicians adds forum XD. me try that now.

GreenDayChris
UG's Orgasm Addict
808 IQ
it's called the EDIT button mate.
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!