Page 4 of 144
Gah, anyone else notices how his hand just seems to casually crawl up and down the neck, but it's so nuts either way. Good band they are.
i just watched foul body autopsy

omg thats creepy ,he's not a human,i think he's a demon

im expecting a very big future ,they're going to stand out in the tech death scene
Wolv

...................................................:| News |:....................................................

.:| 10 Feb 2006
Necrophagist part ways with guitarist Christian Muenzner
Due to scheduling conflicts Necrophagist part ways with guitarist Christian Muenzner. A replacement is not found yet, so the band accepts applications at

guitarist@necrophagist.de

Guitarists who believe to have the according skills and the time to tour several months a year may send their list of projects and recordings done so far along with links to mp3 samples to get an audition.

Necrophagist lost their guitarist... *gasp*

THEY HAVE ALSO ANNOUNCED 20-30 NORTH AMERICAN (or was it USA?!) TOUR DATES ON BOTH THE EAST AND WEST COAST. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM GONNA SE E NECROPHAGIST!
Quote by phantom lord363
i'm gonna aply!! ...then get rejected, raped and humiliated
maybe they'll reject you, rape you, humiliate you, kill you, bury you, dig you back up again, rape you again, eat your remains, and write a song about you. that would rock!
Quote by Thedarkwolf
i just watched foul body autopsy

omg thats creepy ,he's not a human,i think he's a demon

Your joking right? Mohammed is posessed, we all know that
</IMO>
Quote by TWISTEDFender
Possibly the weirdest looking Tech death band I've ever seen. You know why? They look just like four normal Joes! God, I've probably seen that guy at the mall or something. I really like how when a song's not being played, he isn't kvlt at all, and then the demonic voice comes out, it's almost like a joke when he announces the name of the song. Oh well, Necrophagist are teh pwn.

they are awesome!! You can tell he is in the band for the music not the trend.

really cool

Quote by Stranglehold
He swallowed black nail polish and shat the word 'motherfucker' onto a non-metal kid. Rad.

Quote by severed-metal
You can dress a woman slutty, but she's not a slut. Understand?

living inside a drop only to die in an ocean
Quote by Alucard II
maybe they'll reject you, rape you, humiliate you, kill you, bury you, dig you back up again, rape you again, eat your remains, and write a song about you. that would rock!

i hope so!!! they can cut a hole in my testicles with a rusty knife and shoves their cocks inside. **** it i'm deffinatly filling out an aplication now! just imagine my corpses stench omg
bah
As much as we would all love for Muhammed to cut a hole in all of our testicles with a rusty knife and all that wonder, I believe someone mentioned a North American tour?

Any details?
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life
dude Muhammed is kvlt he had to cut his hair because he was a boxer, but ive seen a pic of him with long hair and hes such a badass.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Might you share such a pic with us?

And are you serious, Muhammed....boxer? Well ain't that an interesting coincidence of name
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE

Quote by skeptopotamus

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by Still Life
Might you share such a pic with us?

And are you serious, Muhammed....boxer? Well ain't that an interesting coincidence of name

Damn, Suicmez is one hell of a guitarist. I heard he uses JEMs. Is that true?
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
Quote by kirkisking
Damn, Suicmez is one hell of a guitarist. I heard he uses JEMs. Is that true?

I belive he has a custom guitar from a small brand in germany.
Iv'e seen pictures of him using a LTD but he said on the necrophagist forums that he didn't like it, it felt cheaply made.
He is currently not endorsed and they plan on using 7-stringers on the next album, so he might use JEMs then. I dunno.
</IMO>
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
Necrophagist lost their guitarist... *gasp*

THEY HAVE ALSO ANNOUNCED 20-30 NORTH AMERICAN (or was it USA?!) TOUR DATES ON BOTH THE EAST AND WEST COAST. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM GONNA SE E NECROPHAGIST!
Yeah I just heard that they parted with that other guitarist.. whatever his name was, I don't really care, it's all about Muhammed anyway.

I'm gonna be seeing Necrophagist in Toronto .
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by MetalToTheEnd

I'm gonna be seeing Necrophagist in Toronto .

Whenwhenwhen!!!

Oh tell me when.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE

Quote by skeptopotamus

Last.fm runs my life
Quote by xxgenocide98xx
At this point I don't honestly believe so. Anyone that technically good, anyone that quick and can do it whilst singing seriously kicks my ass. THAT is why muhammed isnt just medicore or good- that is why he is GREAT.

How dare you say hes great!!?? Listen to him hes obviously ****ing god/satan! N00b.

And yes, Mohammed obviosly pWnz vai any day. probably with his guitar behind his back, eyes closed, fingeres removed etc. (he dosnt need fingers hes god/satan) hell he could pWn Chuck Norris while hes at it.
Quote by Justin Credible
How dare you say hes great!!?? Listen to him hes obviously ****ing god/satan! N00b.

And yes, Mohammed obviosly pWnz vai any day. probably with his guitar behind his back, eyes closed, fingeres removed etc. (he dosnt need fingers hes god/satan) hell he could pWn Chuck Norris while hes at it.

Anybody can piss on the floor.

Only Chuck Norris can shit on the ceiling.
**** that, Chuck Norris is a bitch. Bruce lee beat his ass AND chuck norris drinks bitch beer. PWNT.

On a side note: vai isnt that great. Jesus ****ing christ. I'd take muhammed over him anyday just because he doesn't make ghey faces when he plays guitar.

Necrophagist havent posted the dates on their website yet BUT they have announced "20-30 dates" on both coasts... so I hope I get to see necrophagist! woo.
i read somewhere that muhammed is entirely self taught...
as in...
no videos, no books, no teachers.
only ears.
just picked up a guitar one day and taught himself.
his parents didnt let him play guitar because they said it didnt have anything to do with being muslim (seriously)...but he bought one anyway and started to play, and his dad destroyed it. but he started all over...crazy s**t.
"don't you know there ain't no devil? Its just god when he's drunk"
-tom waits
I've read that too, on wikipedia, and we all know how credible THAT source is.

On a side note: what tuning do necrophagist use? I usually don't care about that stuff, but I want to know.
</IMO>
Quote by trollblod

On a side note: what tuning do necrophagist use? I usually don't care about that stuff, but I want to know.

well it says that on wikipedia, and he's said in several interviews that he never had a music lesson growing up.
"don't you know there ain't no devil? Its just god when he's drunk"
-tom waits
Quote by trollblod

Standard tuning 1 step down. (D)
Quote by Juneau
Metal is basicly hardcore without shouting and with riffs that get boring.
Quote by Distorte
Ok, there is this one dude I know lets call him T. Evans, no wait thats a little too obvious, Terry. E
Quote by AlekOne
Standard tuning 1 step down. (D)

Thank you Alekone
</IMO>
Quote by trollblod
Thank you Alekone

Hey, np. Not sure about all the songs, though. But the ones I've heard had that tuning
Quote by Juneau
Metal is basicly hardcore without shouting and with riffs that get boring.
Quote by Distorte
Ok, there is this one dude I know lets call him T. Evans, no wait thats a little too obvious, Terry. E
Necrophagist is amazing... Epitaph is a kickass album and the guitarist in my opinion ranks up there with Dimebag.
I like Onset of Putrefaction better than Epitaph, although I have both, they both still own.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
onset bores me now, stupid programmed drums.

Quote by laffyjam
Necrophagist is amazing... Epitaph is a kickass album and the guitarist in my opinion ranks up there with Dimebag.

i am of the opinion Muhummed and co blow Dime out of the water in terms of guitar playing.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
i recently got Epitaph and it's a good album. I like the neo-classical influence in their leads. Are they a german band?
The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his
Necrophagist is beast. theyre one of the best death metal bands around today.
This creature in human form is out of control

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
and see the reward of the wicked

R.I.P. Chuck
no way. my friend is going to the maryland metalfest this year. thats cool that the video is from there
This creature in human form is out of control

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
and see the reward of the wicked

R.I.P. Chuck
Yeah all I have is Onset, and it gets pretty boring at times with the programmed drums. Also he pretty much repeats the lyrics twice in each song, ehh. Still pretty good now and then though.

Is this Epitaph newer?
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE

Quote by skeptopotamus

Last.fm runs my life
^yes, Onset was released, then A re-recording of onset (that was pointless) was released, then they recorded Epitaph and released it.
</IMO>