Page 5 of 144
Muhamed is a way better guitarist than dime bag ever was, dime bag was overated if you ask me.
Quote by creepingdeth428
The bass player is ****ing crazy, in only ash remains holy hell.

Hell **** yeah. One of the best bassists in death metal if you ask me.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal
I frequent so many big dick forums it's ridiculous

PSN name: sixty5days
dude i didnt know the voccalist was a clean cut!

they still own thou...........the bassist is a freaking god
Quote by hellborn101
dude i didnt know the voccalist was a clean cut!

they still own thou...........the bassist is a freaking god

lol Yeah, when you first glance at him, you're all like "wow that guy plays in a Brutal Technical Death Metal band?". Goes to show you can't always judge a book by its cover.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal

One thing that sets apart Necrophagist from most DM bands is the lead guitar. It's so tasteful and well constructed in relation to the rhythm, and not the slightest bit generic.
It's also surprisingly melodic for a brutal DM band.
I have a ton of clips of Necrofaggots in Hungary but I'm not letting you ****s see them.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
necrophagist is so incredibly good, if they had flo mouiner on drums theyd be better than cryptopsy. i have both their albums and theyre so good and brutal
This creature in human form is out of control

Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
and see the reward of the wicked

R.I.P. Chuck
necrophagist isnt melodic death metal, theyre technical death metal. there's a big difference, its like calling opeth death metal, which they arent, progressive death metal is what they are.

R.I.P. Chuck
Thank you for clearing that up?
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by SinisterX
Muhamed is a way better guitarist than dime bag ever was, dime bag was overated if you ask me.

dimebag wasnt overrated, he just didnt show off. ive seen concert videos of him actually being a virtuoso *****. but he thought that songs should be structured, and not just 4 minute solos.

R.I.P. Chuck
Quote by Justin Credible
How dare you say hes great!!?? Listen to him hes obviously ****ing god/satan! N00b.

And yes, Mohammed obviosly pWnz vai any day. probably with his guitar behind his back, eyes closed, fingeres removed etc. (he dosnt need fingers hes god/satan) hell he could pWn Chuck Norris while hes at it.

lol! Someone with a Jan 06 join date called genocide a n00b.
Quote by SinisterX
Who else thinks that Advanced Corpse Tumor has the best solo.

That song fucking kicks ass!!!!

But i heard they dont play nothing from the old record
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
i hate the ****ing programmed drums in Onset, ****ing is noone had told me about that perhaps id enjoy the record more

oh, and my favorite Necrophagist solo would be Diminished to B

btw trivia for teh necrophagist n00bs.... muhammad had to cut his hair because of his boxing career.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
I dont know why people complain about the programmed drums, they sound alright to me. May not be the real thing but atleast they are there.
It does the job. If you wouldn't even have noticed them if they weren't pointed out, like you said, how does that take away once you do know that? It sounds the same...
wow... i wish my voice could sound cool like that
Gear:
PRS Custom SE
Shit Strat
line6 spider II 112 (worst choice of my life)
Squier 10 watt (sounds better than the spider)
Digitech rp200
Rocktron Silver Dragon

Quote by FretboardToAsh
he's right, and he plays prs so that's proof.
Quote by SinisterX
I couldnt imagine what muhammed has for the next album, what a genius.

watch him be having a smoke, conversing with his buddies, while playing The Stillborn One solo on the spot improvised for the F min 5th octave harmony. quite a possibility i must say.
Quote by Sanitarium24
So what do you guys expect out of Sami Raatikainen?
A lot actually.

From what I hear from the guys on SNM, Sami's audition for Necrophagist required them to arrange some pieces (I think) and I think he managed to arrange all of Epitaph and played them perfectly. I don't remember what it actually was but he got quite some praising from Muhammed.

Also, he's a fan of Psycroptic (as I've seen him wearing a shirt) so I'd expect something good. And probably a little more input to the band then Munzer.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
I wish more people in my town listen to death metal, infact I think I'm the only one that actually listens to it in my school, I don't know anyone that listens to Necro either. All I've been doing lately is practicing doing vocals while doing all the guitar work, it's a bitch but fun too.

And when i get the tabs for a necro song it says its played in D-G-C-F-A-D
, which doesnt even sound like the song, so what in the hell????
Dave Mustaine for president.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Last edited by SinisterX at Mar 25, 2006,
^that's the tuning they use, standard D (DGCFAd from lowest to highest)
</IMO>
Quote by MetalToTheEnd
Also, he's a fan of Psycroptic (as I've seen him wearing a shirt) so I'd expect something good. And probably a little more input to the band then Munzer.

Well, the technicallity of Necrophagist can only get better, it seems.
Quote by MetalToTheEnd
A lot actually.

From what I hear from the guys on SNM, Sami's audition for Necrophagist required them to arrange some pieces (I think) and I think he managed to arrange all of Epitaph and played them perfectly. I don't remember what it actually was but he got quite some praising from Muhammed.

He transcribed "Ignominious And Pale" and "Seven" by himself and he played them perfectly and he also arranged programmed the drums for these songs so Mohammed said that it was an obvious choise...
I am evantually (sp?) gonna get one of their albums... and i was wondering which one is better.
Well I like both Onset of Putrefaction and Epitaph, they are both equally good but if you cant stand the programmed drum sound then get epitaph.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Quote by SinisterX
I wish more people in my town listen to death metal, infact I think I'm the only one that actually listens to it in my school, I don't know anyone that listens to Necro either. All I've been doing lately is practicing doing vocals while doing all the guitar work, it's a bitch but fun too.

And when i get the tabs for a necro song it says its played in D-G-C-F-A-D
, which doesnt even sound like the song, so what in the hell????

funny how u thought Burn the priest and lamb of god were death metal to eh...
Quote by l.MetalHead.l
funny how u thought Burn the priest and lamb of god were death metal to eh...
Quit flaming, suck-up.
Muhammed before he cut his hair for his boxing career, too bad though cause he looks badass.
Attachments:
muhammedhair.jpg
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
Hell yeah that song has the best solo but I think advanced corpse tumor is the second best.
DECAPITATED

R.I.P Vitek
I like that little solo bit where it's just the guitar near the beginning and end of Mutilate the Stillborn.
My Last.FM page. Add me!

Quote by severed-metal