twistedhawk
426 IQ
There Incredible and have an incredible amount of energy live.Think a mixture of punch energetic punk ,acoustic and there own blend of rock songs.

Heres there site:

www.thesubways.net

They have a new single No Goodbyes Which has came out this week. Give it a good listen .Thanks.

Edit:

Young For eternity Video Live:

http://rapidshare.de/files/9330521/...ernity.wmv.html

Rock N Roll Queen Video Live:

http://rapidshare.de/files/9330908/...lQueen.wmv.html

With You:

http://rapidshare.de/files/9333561/10_With_You.mp3.html
Last edited by twistedhawk at Dec 17, 2005,
kaliba
marry me
117 IQ
cute bass player :P
there alright tho, ive heard them for awhile and they just seem abit average
bam!
Tenacious_dex
Dex
221 IQ
I heard of them ages ago, and liked them immediately. Oh yeah! is my favourite song by them, but I also like 1 AM and Rock and roll Queen.
I was considering buying their album, but then decided not too. I might get it once it goes a bit cheaper though.
I saw them on Top of the Pops on Sunday, they did No Goodbyes. I thought the song was alright, but they looked good live.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
twistedhawk
426 IQ
There completly different live.Insanly good.Recorded to someone who hasnt listened to them can be average but once you get into them it gets amazing.Ill see if i can get a gmail up with there album for you so you can give it a listen.

But please buy the new single.Only 1 pound something from hmv
Andrewbiles
11,161 IQ
Liked the first song, although it did get over played by quite a bit, the rest of the tracks haven't quite managed to get my attention in the same way. Wouldn't switch radio station if they came on, but I wouldn't search them out either.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
twistedhawk
426 IQ
Quote by Tenacious_dex
I heard of them ages ago, and liked them immediately. Oh yeah! is my favourite song by them, but I also like 1 AM and Rock and roll Queen.
I was considering buying their album, but then decided not too. I might get it once it goes a bit cheaper though.
I saw them on Top of the Pops on Sunday, they did No Goodbyes. I thought the song was alright, but they looked good live.

The only thing that was live was billys vocals.Everything else was mimed to the record.TOTP is like that.
ghettohippygrrl
904 IQ
From what I've heard, I don't really like them. Do they have a big "hit?"
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
HarmlessLilF*ck
16 IQ
Were they the band that won a competition to play Glastonbury? I've never really got into them.
War... it's fantastic!
Encore_God
UG Legend
849 IQ
Met the drummer on a farm once. He was very drunk, bled on me, and then shagged some big fat chick by the side of the road.

The Subways have sold out. They were better when they were Platypus. They're just a walking cliche now, controlled by record company bosses.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
jallas
dying is fine
1,802 IQ
Oh Yeah is a listenable song, the rest is absolute crap IMO. I can't stand their voices at all.
Quote by Kensai
Maybe you've heard what the ladies say: "Once you go 77mm you don't go back"
we have sound
Saint
1,623 IQ

I saw them last night supporting the stereophonics. They put on a great show.

love is a dog from hell.

twistedhawk
426 IQ
Quote by we have sound

I saw them last night supporting the stereophonics. They put on a great show.

Mmm Im seeing them and the stereophonics this friday.Cant wait
kaliba
marry me
117 IQ
Platypus isnt that another band with the bass player from Dream Theater (John Myung) and one of there old keyboardists (Derek Sherinian)
bam!
Tenacious_dex
Dex
221 IQ
Quote by twistedhawk
The only thing that was live was billys vocals.Everything else was mimed to the record.TOTP is like that.

Yeah, I thought it was. I've seen them live before, and they were good.

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
j0nmcc
former B&A mod
1,282 IQ
Subways rock. Their debut is great, plus I'd well bang the girl.
Encore_God
UG Legend
849 IQ
Quote by kaliba
Platypus isnt that another band with the bass player from Dream Theater (John Myung) and one of there old keyboardists (Derek Sherinian)

Indeed, which is why they had to change their name.

And oh, Charlotte is lovely. Only met her the once, but a nice girl. Was I drunk? Can't remember.
Encore God & Asomodai- UG JHS Brotherhood

Encore God: fighting UG Zeppelin-centrism since 2002.
a_muse_me
Banned
10 IQ
i want to hear them but i havent been able to download stuff...

they are supporting kings of leon in australia in january - also with the mess hall!!!!

edit - have been on the site and listen to the samples - i thiknk im gonna buy the album... i cannot wait for this kings of leon gig
Last edited by a_muse_me at Dec 16, 2005,
Goon
tele on the belly
380 IQ
Meh I can't say I enjoy listening to them. Nothing new nor nothing good.
misty_b
warrior princess
106 IQ
I saw them on the OC. I kinda liked Rock N Roll Queen, but that's the only song of theirs that I've heard.
Peepee on yo tittays
armitage_cake
UG's Lead Guitarist...
53 IQ
They are some mean band. My mate licked Billy Lunn's belly at a gig. And Charlotte Cooper is ****ing hot, I mean, seriously! I love their album and I reckon most British indie teenagers could get into it, it's very easy listening.
0josh0
love me!!
151 IQ
i lovbe them nd they pwn live. alot. the singer and bassist are engaged if anyone cared.
twistedhawk
426 IQ
Quote by 0josh0
i lovbe them nd they pwn live. alot. the singer and bassist are engaged if anyone cared.

Where did you see them live?
Tenacious_dex
Dex
221 IQ
I got the album for Christmas, so now I won't have to go buy it. I like it.

Ecky thump!
Glen_Hansard
Viðrar Vel Til Loftárása
1,096 IQ
I like them, but not to an UBERamount.
UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin
kryptonite22
2,832 IQ
The album is a mix of great songs and god-awful songs -

Good - I Want To Hear What You Have Got To Say, Holiday, Rock n Roll Queen, Oh Yeah, With You, She Sun, At 1AM

Bad - the rest.
ibanez901
UG Freak
48 IQ
love the subways.....they have one hot bassist!!!!!!!!!!!!

pic

www.last.fm/user/michaelz92

Originally posted by 5sw0nt0n B0m8
IMMA POAST AZ MUTCH AZ I WUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITZ A FREEEEE KUNTRIE!!!!!
__nitsirk
11 IQ
i really like the subways, i know i know they don't sound that great when you hear them recorded and their music isn't all that hard to play but LIVE they are amazing cause they go crazy and rock hard but at the same time play well and of course who doesn't love their female bassist.
leaping badger
UG Board King
504 IQ
eurgh i cannot stand them, something about them really bothers me.
Quote by slayaplaya

(oh! maybe some one will sig that witty comment! maybe not...)