Page 1 of 3
If you mixed the showmanship of Freddie Mercury, the erratic political rants of a young Bono, the diversity and art of David Bowie with a hint of Jimi Hendrix's raw sexuality then in my opinion you'd have the greatest front man ever.

Incisive inklings of proper piss are unsuited for the quill…
Freddie Was the greatest. such a shame he died
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Yea freddie was as god.
Quote by utsapp89
CRUSHING
SLAMMING
BROCOLI!
Face it, t3h MG mini-stack pwns your face.
Freddie Mercury = Greatest of all time
Quote by Dæmönika
Quote by italynlprkn
yo tambien
What the hell's a tambien?
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
its like basic math. 1 + -1 = 1
Freddie Mercury
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
In terms of showmanship/voice combination, Jim Morrison.
It's not the fear of what's beyond
It's just that I might not respond
Bon Scott would be the best ever.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Robert Plant
Ozzy
Jimi Hendrix
Quote by Pinballwizard93
you sir, Martinikiss7, should be president.

Jizz is where it is
Mick Jagger has the stage presence, Freddie had the voice and the stage presence, and Steven Tyler's just friggen hot.
Clicky for pics of Jessica Alba
You perv.
LG's dougiecrystals fangirl.
Quote by Avril_Is_Girl
i am avrils number 1 fan and i would go to hell and back for her
Once again, there is no such thing as "the best" of anything. My favorite would be Freddie mercury though.
Quote by Resiliance
I'm more of a hermafrodite guy.

Quote by apocalypse13
Lolz

/ultimatesin = genius]

[/really super obvious]

Original creator of the Resi Signal(s)
Only old shred forum regs get it

Some MP3's from me.

My Videos

Click for awesomeness
I think Freddie had a great voice, but my vote goes to Steven Tyler.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
My vote as you can guess goes to roger daltrey.
MySpace
Quote by syyz1
You're right, I mean, I can imagine eating children, but listening to good music seems a little too much. You, Iruleeverything, are the master of torture.
Ozzy Osbourne is the undisputed best front man. No one's better than Ozzy.....

Axl Rose is also a good front man.
Quote by ironman1478
im romanian and am offended. most of the people in romania make americans look like autistic kids on ritalin
Quote by ProfessorJim
I'm autistic and on ritalin and am offended. Most autistic kids on ritalin make americans look like romanians.
Ian Anderson was crazy on stage with his flute.

Others:
Mick Jagger
Freddie Mercury
Robert Plant
Roger Daltry
Coldplay Rocks
Too easy

Jim Morrison

He was a awesome singer, lyricist, and had great stage presence

I would say Roger Daltrey but nowadays his voice is so, soo...different
My gear:
Black Fender Mexican Strat (w. red moto pickguard)
Laney Hardcore MXD65
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Sobbat Fuzz Breaker
Bon Scott or Robert Plant for mine

Freddie Mercury was good but he was a "prima donna absoluta". Much the same as Axl Rose (dickhead)
Better to be a Beermaster than an Arsemaster- Miss Jade (aged 7)

The only reason men got scrotums is because god ordered too much elbow skin

Forty years of living then death - TISM
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
In terms of stage presence probably freddie mercury, robert plant, or steven tyler.
Pie?! Drunk?!...The?!
tie between W. Axl Rose and David Lee Roth

all the best were assholes.
Imagine if you were a drummer, and you accidentally picked up two magic wands instead of sticks. There you are, keeping the beat, the next thing you know, your bass player turns into a can of soup.
either jagger or plant IMO
Quote by MountainJam
How do i contract brain damage?
Mick Jagger and Roger Daltery
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
In the past with threads such as this, I've tended to put down Robert Plant because his presence and singing etc is always so enthralling , but really when I think about it, they're all ultimate frontmen in their own particular ways.

For instance, Freddie Mercury was absolutely amazing as he was, because although I was never lucky enough to see Queen live when he was around, whenever I watch a film clip or video of them, I am absolutely riveted to watching Freddie because he is such a talented singer and entertainer, quite the professional. If you watch the audience, you can see that they are totally focussed on Freddie as well. Why? Because he virtually demands the attention, and why not!

Roger Daltrey is another one who is an ultimate frontman and warrants the same praise as the others, although he too has his own particular style and I couldn't imagine The Who without him or with someone else.

Mick Jagger, well I just couldn't imagine the Rolling Stones without him either. Like Freddie he is an amazing showman, and his voice is so identifiable that a few seconds of hearing him, it's easy to know that I'm listening to the Rolling Stones.

Freddie, Robert, and Roger are all icons in their own styles and thats why deserve the praise and attention that they get.

As for Axel Rose, well for one thing he isn't Classic Rock and secondly, he just isn't in the others class yet.
"We got used to, with the amps making sure that people could hear the guitars, because it was obvious we were a guitar based band, we didn't wanna sound like a strumming, electrified folk group or something"- Angus Young, The Guitar Show
Last edited by coldethyl at Dec 16, 2005,
Quote by coldethyl
In the past with threads such as this, I've tended to put down Robert Plant because his presence and singing etc is always so enthralling , but really when I think about it, they're all ultimate frontmen in their own particular ways.

For instance, Freddie Mercury was absolutely amazing as he was, because although I was never lucky enough to see Queen live when he was around, whenever I watch a film clip or video of them, I am absolutely riveted to watching Freddie because he is such a talented singer and entertainer, quite the professional. If you watch the audience, you can see that they are totally focussed on Freddie as well. Why? Because he virtually demands the attention, and why not!

Roger Daltrey is another one who is an ultimate frontman and warrants the same praise as the others, although he too has his own particular style and I couldn't imagine The Who without him or with someone else.

Mick Jagger, well I just couldn't imagine the Rolling Stones without him either. Like Freddie he is an amazing showman, and his voice is so identifiable that a few seconds of hearing him, it's easy to know that I'm listening to the Rolling Stones.

Freddie, Robert, and Roger are all icons in their own styles and thats why deserve the praise and attention that they get.

As for Axel Rose, well for one thing he isn't Classic Rock and secondly, he just isn't in the others class yet.

Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Quote by luigi_pirex
The one and only, Mr. Freddie Mercury

amen to that
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by fatarse1
freddie mercury

i think my pic was better
Quote by Dogruitag

Quote by LookAlive
Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie Freddie
Page 1 of 3