Page 5 of 116
Yeah. Their new single "Misery Business" came out at midnight on thursday on Fbrplus.com, so it was techincally Friday the 13th. It's amazing. Listen to it- its probably the most honest song hayley's ever written. Another song that will be on Riot! is Born For This. They had a contest for it called "The last song you'll ever sing" and a few people got to go sing back up on it. It's amazing really. It came out April 3rd at midnight at fbrplus.com as well. i loveeee how they release their new songs at midnight. Hayley has the most amazing voice. This band is going to be huge after Riot! is released. Just you watch.

As of now, they're done recording everything and they're (or david bendth) is working on mixing it i guess.

Riot! is also released June 12th, but for Uk people its June 11th. LUCKY! Its gonna be amazing. [="
Sorry i sound so robotic in this post. =[[/QUOTE"]

They should've made Born For This their first single. Just my opinion though cause I like it more than Misery Business.
::type
Misery Business isn't the first single, I don't think. It's just something they released for our listening pleasure.
Quote by Reaver19
One time I tried to turn emo, but all I got was a papercut and the emo kids said that wasn't good enough.
Quote by tomatopot
Misery Business isn't the first single, I don't think. It's just something they released for our listening pleasure.

so it's just rumor that it will be their first single..?
I can't wait for the album.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by punkrox101
so it's just rumor that it will be their first single..?

no. its definately their first single.
look on itunes, "misery business - single"
and they shot the video yesterday i believe. there are photos on shane drake's wife's myspace.
while im at it..
You guys better go to paramore.net and find a date near you and buy tickets. These shows are gonna be amazing and none of you guys better miss them. I mean seriously.. besides PARAMORE theere is even THE ALMOST and This Providence, and AMAZINGGG line up. And if you havent heard of paramore (which i would assume you would have.. seeing as if this IS a Paramore thread..) go to any of these: www.myspace.com/paramore www.paramore.net www.purevolume.com/paramore www.paramorefans.com www.pmoreonline.com
Can't wait for RIOT! The new song is awesome! The webisodes are cool too!
Any1 know when the vid for misery business comes out to the public?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I love these guys, they're amazing. Can't wait until the new album is released.
Despite my liking of Paramore, Im fairly certain that if they didnt have a hot, accessible lead singer, almost no one would give them a second look
I dunno. To be hinest it's Hayley's singing that I love most of all-her looks are just the bigest bonus!
It depends. There are plenty of bands with hot female singers (Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, The Distillers. Not my idea of "hot" though, I prefer cute), but I don't care for them. I love Paramore because they are fun, emotive and incredibly catchy. They also make me incredibly nostalgic, but at the same time help mre remeber good times!
Has any1 heard any of their new songs. If u haven't go on their myspace
some pretty good songs on their debut
and hayley williams isnt bad on the eyes either...
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Despite my liking of Paramore, Im fairly certain that if they didnt have a hot, accessible lead singer, almost no one would give them a second look

i started liking paramore way before i saw hayley. but i'm a girl so it doesn't matter to me.
Born For This is a great song! I like the fact that they aren't using cliche chord progressions and stuff
The music is really nothing special I think. Franklin is probably my fav song. Hayley is beautiful. That is all.
im seeing paramore tonight in dallas,3rd time seeing them!, by the way their new vid debuts on mtv on monday,probably on trl
Think it will be on FUSE #1 Countdown for Rock?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Paramore is a good band, Haley is hot especially in Emergency damn those green eyes.
i really like there new song, i just hope the video doesnt get overplayed on mtv
Paramore's awesome, they have alot of potential to be great. =D
I love Here We Go Again. Haha.
When you sing, scream, don't talk.
I just saw the new video on vspot, and it's an awesome video, an awesome song, and Haylie loox awesome!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing

The things I would do to her... my oh my.

I liked their singles, I haven't heard the new CD yet.
Last edited by HorridxHopes at May 18, 2007,
i might be in love with hayley williams...but i liked them before i saw how they looked like
'they are awesome.
Yeah. She is perfect...

But it's about the music dammit!! I wonder what Talor will add to the live shows..
Quote by shdowfox17
i might be in love with hayley williams...but i liked them before i saw how they looked like
'they are awesome.

Haylie is my long-time celebrity crush.

EDIT BUTTON, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE IT.
Sorry for the double post, but I'm starting a Haylie Williams fanclub! Pm me if you wanna show your love.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
It's HAYLEY

Not HAYLIE

Me and my mate can almost do the flip that Jeremy and Josh do in the Pressure vid.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Haylie is my long-time celebrity crush.

EDIT BUTTON, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD USE IT.
Sorry for the double post, but I'm starting a Haylie Williams fanclub! Pm me if you wanna show your love.

the-astronaut?

Yes, everyone join, and pay tribute to the most beautiful young woman in the whole wide world!
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
the-astronaut?

Yes, everyone join, and pay tribute to the most beautiful young woman in the whole wide world!

Haha yeah, sorry, I got bored and you double posted
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

RIGHT

THE NEW KERRANG! ARTICLE IS BULL****

They made the band out to be something they are not, and Hayley in particular. The band have posted a complaint on their livejournal, and several Paramore fans, including me, have e-mailed Kerrang! and complained. The media is twisting the band simply because of a female lead singer. They made Hayley out to be a bossy bitch, Jeremy and Zac to be gay and suggested a relationship between Josh and Hayley. Please don't believe everything you read.
^ woahh

got a scan of it or anything? i havent seen the article your speaking of
Paramor haved also issues thanks to the fans for their support for the last few days.