Page 1 of 3
insideac
is present!
8,096 IQ
So uhm. I just stumbled on this girl dominatrix type shredder thing, and its ridiculous. Any opinions on her? I think shes really full of herself, and that while she can shred, she only speeds up classic songs, and doesn't make up alot of stuff, and whatever she does make, sucks. Its so ew. What do you guys think? I also read some interviews with her, and all she does is scream, promote her brand new, ever releasing DVDs, and talk about how lazy everyone is, how she is the god of classical music now, and how she can compete with guys, grrrl power, etc etc. Its so sickening its funny.

Also, I thought I should mention that she speaks in third person

The great Kat has spoken! "I AM THE DOMINATRIX OF WAR"! (How generic is that?)
fendermalmsteen
one
261 IQ
She's a kunt. Plain and simple.
Carpe diem; Seize the day.

Just be.

Scales are notes, not shapes, boxes, or patterns.
GBMan
24 IQ
One of these threads is opened at least once a week. And yes...she is a retarded *****. I have to admit, her cockiness got me curious. I went to her site and downloaded a couple tracks...pure ****.
Schecter CSH-1
Schecter Omen 6
Schecter 30th Anniversary Traditional
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Peavey XXX 40
Digitech Whammy
Visual Sound H2O
FullTone Clyde Deluxe Wah
nic_2090
One among the fence...
299 IQ
Yeah, there's been a ton of threads on her in the past. He thinks that she is the best shred guitarist or guitarist period, in the world. She always knocks on fellow guitarists like Yngwie and Michael Angelo, and makes herself sound big. Unfortuneately for her, she doesn't have the technical ability to back up any of the aquistitions that she makes. What it all comes down to, is that she's a bitch. Plain and simple.
#4 member of UG's gain \/\/hores-pm gpderek09 to join
Cathedral
Machine that goes PING!
289 IQ
Her tone sounds...horrible. I haven't heard much of her own stuff...in that all i've heard from her are covers of classical pieces. She comes across as highly arrogant too. She's competing alright, but I'd say its a competition with Malmsteen for the title of, "Most arrogant shredder." (Malmsteen's awesome though. ) Come on, she's comparing herself to Beethovan. :|
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
^She's also an arrogant bastard who thinks she could play better than Shawn Lane. Get a clue.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
SnowballofDoom
UG's Pity Friend
13 IQ
I'm pretty sure her arrogance is just for exposure. No one really cares about a mediocre guitar playing woman, but they all know that arrogant, pseudo-S&M guitar playing woman.

Clever, really.
Quote by Resiliance
I ain't dissin' ya bro.

I be doin' some 'o dat sarcasm **** right thurr.
xNEO-SHREDDERx
UG PRO SHREDDER
11 IQ
dude ive said it before and ill say this story again she wanted me to go on tour with her about a year and a half ago. i met her at my store and she was commin in like every week busting my balls about this line 6 head and cabinet she wanted to buy. and then she came in and i was playing and she was like i need another guitarist or something and she is like coked out pretty much i think she needed someone in the back to play for her as she made a fool of her self on stage. but either way i said no she bought the amp and thats it.
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
lol
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

AngilasGuy
UG's Technique Nazi
508 IQ
I absolutely LOATHE this woman... I don't even think shes a woman, shes just.. a ****ing demon.

I consider myself a Feminist, but this creature is just ****ed up, shes just.. wow.. she needs to seriously vanish from this earth, dare I say shes worse than any republican I know, it astonishes me.
Her voice, her attitude, everything, it makes Yngwie look like a gumdrop happy fairy that hands out lollipops to children in candyland, seriously.
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
lolx2
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Hot Pants
Get Out Of My Yard
314 IQ
HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the Great Kat
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Evil_Empire24-7
UG Freak
3,038 IQ
she is one hell of a bitch , i hate her so much + why would a crazy bitch like her compare herself to the ultimate SHAWN LANE.
Quote by Jimi Hendrix
The Blues Is Easy To Play But Hard To Feel.

Quote by Chris Impellitteri
I Promise That My Solos Will Only Get Faster.

The Mahavishnu Orchestra (Greatest Rock Ensemble 1971 - 1973)

[[Practice Makes Perfect]]

[[Hell Yeah]]
insideac
is present!
8,096 IQ
Haha yeah, Shawn Lane kicks @$$. ALso, glad we are on the same page here, I thought it was only me that got mad at her rofl. Glad you liked that video. And shes so generic! Shes like, Im gonna name my video "War", and "Dark Evil", and "Dungeon Black Dark Evil War anythingthathastodowithevilrocknesstomakemelookcool". And when people ask her why she dresses up like that, she always says the same thing, in almost exact words:

"If I have to show skin to get people to listen to classical/my music, I'll do it. Ill do whatever it takes" (To become popular. She failed. Big time. )

misfits385
Scanned
283 IQ
Quote by insideac
Haha, Yngwie doesnt even come close to this kind of arrogance. At least Yngwie is slightly subtle

Well you all think the same thing, rofl. I checked out some crap from her site, and oh man. The noise in the backgroud is nasty, trust me. Here, I found me a Funny video http://www.greatkat.com/dvd/Extreme%20Guitar%20Shred%20DVD%20Videos-War.wmv

God i hate her so much.
Quote by utsapp89
CRUSHING
SLAMMING
BROCOLI!
Face it, t3h MG mini-stack pwns your face.
Erc
UG's ultimate asshole
670 IQ
Rofl yea...popular...

Not the good way popular like the "I want to look and be just like that beautiful person over there"

Its the bad popular like "Wow that fatass nerd over there deserves a good punch in the balls because he never shuts the hell up"
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
Rofl to Erc
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

insideac
is present!
8,096 IQ
Nah I doubt someone would waste their life working their ass off for ONE prank. Thouigh it could be a big one, her prank sucks, and all that scheming was wasted xD
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
wtf is every 1 talking about!!!?!?!?!?

teh greatt KaT is liek, teh RoXorZ!!!! im listining 2 her rite now!!!!!!

:hedbang:lol:HeAdbang::haedbanglol

OMG!!!!!!!
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

sixteen times
lightspeed champion
240 IQ
I hate her. You hate her. We all hate her.

I wish she saw this thread.

Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Laney VC15
Boss DS-1
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Cathedral
Machine that goes PING!
289 IQ
Quote by insideac
"If I have to show skin to get people to listen to classical/my music, I'll do it. Ill do whatever it takes" (To become popular. She failed. Big time. )

PLaying something kickass and original would be a start.

Quote by DeathDealer
she's actually quite "popular" ...you're all talking about here

So were the spice girls. :|
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
Wow this is a funny thread.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Remebol
Always Sleepy
206 IQ
hahahhahahaha she makes me luagh so hard, she is a ****ing joke to this world hahahhaha
meow :3
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
lmfao.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

AngilasGuy
UG's Technique Nazi
508 IQ
Let me put it this way..
I'd rather cut off my penis than listen to her for more than an hour.

But seriously, when I first saw her I couldn't believe someone was that hideously, disgustingly stupid and egotistic, so I kept looking at her site, in disbelief, hoping to find one shred of sanity. I listened to her clips, thinking she might have ONE good riff or something, but honestly, its the definition of the shred stereotype I heard, boggles of notes, almost, no, with NO melody in it, its awful.
I literally got a headache because I couldn't stand the sheer randomness and sloppiness and jarbled sound of it, ugh...

I'd rather **** a tree stump than shake hands with that beast...
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
Last edited by AngilasGuy at Dec 21, 2005,
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
I considered sigging that last line. **** a tree stump. haha
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

insideac
is present!
8,096 IQ
xD You guys are too funny. This christmas would be so special If I could email her this thread
apocalypse13
<3 Nile and Marty
686 IQ
Holy Crap I'm doing it if she has a fan mail section on her site.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist

Quote by hepzibahbaptist

insideac
is present!
8,096 IQ
Haha we should really stir her up by having all of us email her this thread xD, so we can spam her and stuff haha woot! I wonder if we CAN email her. If I ever get this famous, I wont give out my email for this reason :-X lol