just got the vox v847 wah pedal and i have two questions
1. i have to stomp pretty hard to turn off the wah, do you think it can take the beating
2. is there anyway to make it easier to switch
Quote by LedFreakin'Zep
Leave that anti-potato propaganda out of this thread! It's people like you that are the reason why earthquakes happen.
1. Hopefully, but can I ask why you didn't get a dunlop?

2. You probably just have to break it in.
Quote by mikeman
1. Hopefully, but can I ask why you didn't get a dunlop?

2. You probably just have to break it in.

Because Vox's own Crybabys in everyway possible. Your obviously a Jimmy Page fan, didn't you know? He used a Vox wah pedal.

Oh, and to be on topic, I also recently got a Vox V847 and my pedal does the same thing. It isn't a problem, don't worry about it, man.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
While we're on topic, my crybaby makes noise when you rock it back and forth really fast. What's the deal with that?
Quote by waitinforthesun
just got the vox v847 wah pedal and i have two questions
1. i have to stomp pretty hard to turn off the wah, do you think it can take the beating
2. is there anyway to make it easier to switch

you can slightly raise the switch. you just need two small wrenches. open up the bottom to get access to the inside nut and adjust away. you can also either take off or gently file down the rubber nubs that stop the pedal from going all the way down. this will also give your wah pot more range.

Gutch-
If you play standing up, you don't need to hit it hard, just stand on your toe, your whole wait will be on your foot and you'll feel the click right away.
i thought so too when i 1st got my wah pedal...but now i have the opposite problem....now its too easy to turn on and sometimes i turn it off by accident when im using it
i can adjust it easily tho without taking anything apart, with an allen......ive just been lazy