IThinkNot
Ug's Optimist
363 IQ
Just downloaded Echos Myron. It's really catchy. Can you guys recommend any other good Guided by Voices songs?
Bang
misty_b
warrior princess
106 IQ
The Best of Jill Hives is pretty good.
Peepee on yo tittays
Andrewbiles
11,166 IQ
Just pick up 'Earthquake glue', good album.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
ZoSoII_13
The music elitest
347 IQ
hold on hope is a great song too, especially if you arent in a great mood
Long Live Rock

Be it dead or alive..

Founding Member of the Capital Punishment to people posting about Guns N Roses in the Classic Rock Forum Club. PM me to join.

a proudly scarred member of the Windmiller's Club
An_anvil_tree
?????
14 IQ
"Echos Myron" is my favorite. It's from Bee Thousand, which people generally call their best. If you don't pick that up, then at least check out some of the other tracks like, "Smothered In Hugs," "Tractor Rape Chain" and "I Am a Scientist." But they've got a lot of great songs scattered all around their discography. So be careful. You'll end up trudging through a couple albums of lame ass jive just looking for a new fix.

Robert Pollard has a solo album coming out later this month actually, ought to be interesting.
hypl
43 IQ
You pretty much can't go wrong with downloading all of bee thousand it's a very catchy album. Guided by voices is'nt for everyone though they are a lo-fi band and most of their songs are very short. If you are looking for another gbv album i would suggest propeller.
AWA
Straight gumpin'
740 IQ
"Gold Star For Robot Boy."
Wade in the water, child.
lo fi nights
last night in town
379 IQ
hardcore UFO's, mincer ray, all of Bee Thousand is some of the very best lo-fi rock ever created. ever.

my alltime favorite from them in Sensational Gravity Boy though
somewhat_here
sequestered ruser
904 IQ
so there is gbv thread. i got into them a few months ago and i really like bee thousand. it's amazing how 99% of the album is awesome material. the songs are short but they deliver.