bassmaniac101
UG's mental bass player
366 IQ
I was messin around and came up with it. i know it ends suddenly but its supposd to lead into somthin , just not sure what. So, tel me what you think

e--------2------2----2---2------2------------4------4-------------2-----2-----2
B----------3------3---------3------3-----------5------5-------------3------3----
G-----2------2-----2--2------2------2--3--4---4------4--3--2------2------2--
D------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member of the "On the Right Track" club. PM Michelangelo193 or raise_the_dead to see if they approve of your "On the Right Track"-ness
I am Spartikus

Tremulous name: <CD>Mustang?
Deluxe
36 IQ

e-------2-----2-----2---2-----2-----------4----4-----------2-----2-----2
B---------3-----3---------3-----3-----------5----5-----------3-----3----
G-----2-----2-----2---2-----2-----2--3--4-----4----4--3--2-----2-----2--
D-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A-----------------------------------------------------------------------
E-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Like this?

Anyways, it sounds pretty good. I'd try and mix it up with some string skipping thrown in with it. Maybe turn it into a fingerpicked intro or something. Course that's just my style, which you might not like.

I don't have my guitar with me so I can't add anything to it right now
What USA legislators do in their spare time?

It is now illegal to fire a male in California for coming to work in a dress everyday.
It is now legal in New York for a male to use a woman's restroom if that male "feels" that he is a woman.

Garb
1,776 IQ
It sounds pretty good, I do a lot of stuff like this for intro's....I'd suggest adding more than just a D chord up and down the fretboard...Add some other chords and maybe fingerpick... But I 'unno, everything I make is crap, so you can take my advice or not...
*'-'*
UG's Bastard of Christ
1,290 IQ
My reccommendation would be to change the E major that you slide to, into an E minor, but thats just me.

e|--3------------------4--
B|--5---instead-of--5--
G|--4------------------4--
D|-------------------------
A|--------------------------
E|--------------------------
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.