Page 1 of 39
chase09
Guthrie Govan > You
556 IQ
Last night at a party, we were playing Truth or Dare (childish, I know) and my friend was leaning against this girl he's dated twice (and both times never got any farther than 2 kisses at a dance that lasted about 5 seconds each) and he dared her to give him a head massage. We proceeded to point out his miniature erection that he had whilst making the dare and we all had a good laugh over it. He denied having one, but seeing as how he kept his crotchal area covered with blankets/pillows for the next couple of minutes, it was obvious he had one.

Basically, this thread is for telling your fellow UG'ers about some embarassing erection moments.
bassman24
Banned
20 IQ
Dave MC's sheckshy Ass got me into trouble whilst i was talking to SD one time. But then Whappen came in and got jealous of not having any attention, so Jallas comforted him, And All the time Dreadnought was playing some nice acoustic backing music for the whole affair.

mogwai777
188 IQ
I got one last night when I was with this girl who I just started dating the day before, while she was sitting on my lap...it kind of hurt actually, but when she noticed, she actually didn't get mad about it, which was awesome.
ArcherTheVMan
The Legendary V Man
406 IQ
bassman are you actually talking about the same subject?
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
bassman24
Banned
20 IQ
Quote by ArcherTheVMan
bassman are you actually talking about the same subject?

yeah...its what happens when you see an ass so sexy it hurts.

ufossuck
Delighfully twisted
1,186 IQ
I never have embaressing erections. The secret is to point them up and no one will notice.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
DaddyTwoFoot
Barned
338 IQ
Why, could this be the new "omg period on a chair" thread?

I can't think of any specific times I've been caught popping.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
kirbyrocknroll
UG's Cannons King
2,342 IQ
Girl you like + sit next to in homeroom+ erection=

EDIT: It's erections at bad times all over again
Bodom_Shredder7
UG's Most Ist Krieg
1,206 IQ
i always get them in math class and i have to pray to god that the etacher or someone doesnt call me to the front of the class
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
##_Guitar-newb
Fat Scouse Sh|t
983 IQ
Quote by justinhawkins
you've been here a month, and you know the mods? bull.

i once got an erection in my 7th grade math class, and then my mom came in to pick me up for a doctors appointment. unfortunately i was on the opposite side of the room so i had to walk across the entire class.

haha u got an erection while staring at ur mama ?^?^
Founder Of The "Jimmy Page Stole All Of My Potential Riffs" Club PM To Join!.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Meh, I usually just buy them off the local shaman, unless I'm in the wilderness, where I rely on raw meat to raise my HP.
chase09
Guthrie Govan > You
556 IQ
Quote by ufossuck
I never have embaressing erections. The secret is to point them up and no one will notice.

thats what i do. but sometimes when a girl is hugging you or something like that, it makes it quite difficult to grab and hide them. I usually do it when no ones looking, or i'll fix it the way i like and then fiddle with my pants on the sides to make it look like i'm just fixing a wedgie, or some other wardrobe malfunction
giorgio1210
guitar>anything else
898 IQ
lol, whenever im bored in class and start thinking about stuff like that I try to get my mind off it by thinking about guitar or picturing a les paul in my head lol, getting horny in class sucks.
mogwai777
188 IQ
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i always get them in math class and i have to pray to god that the etacher or someone doesnt call me to the front of the class

Oh my god! That happened to me every single day last year, at the same time every frickin day. There wasn't anybody attractive in that class, but it was always about the time groups had to give a presentation on an overhead, so I'd always go up there trying to conceal this big ol' boner.
DaddyTwoFoot
Barned
338 IQ
Quote by giorgio1210
lol, whenever im bored in class and start thinking about stuff like that I try to get my mind off it by thinking about guitar or picturing a les paul in my head lol, getting horny in class sucks.

I try that, but then I think of naked women and guitars, and it completely defeats the purpose.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
giorgio1210
guitar>anything else
898 IQ
yea, i probably forgot to mention it usually doesnt work because sometimes class is just so damn boring and you wanna jack off but you know you cant so you try not to think about it but you know you want to lol
freewheelinbird
UG Addict
2,222 IQ
its a curse. its whenevber i am wearing pajama pants, and theres like nothing i can do about it. the worst is when it happens in chorus
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
1fine69
69 IQ
Yeah, the worst is when you're friends house and his mom or sister wakes you up and you realize you have extremely obvious morning wood.
freewheelinbird
UG Addict
2,222 IQ
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
gym class had 2 run around the gym a few times, so as u can imagine, bouncy bouncy bouncy

you have a bouncy penis?
Quote by JimmyPageSlash
nice i like how rocker clothes are cheap. im gonna be dressing completely rocker soon

TOOL ALERT
Guitarist132
sam
1,093 IQ
This is just the Erection at bad times thread remade.

Which reminds me of the "rising sun" story Best story ever.
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Cathedral
Machine that goes PING!
289 IQ
Dancing with a girl at a Christmas party who was a clear foot shorter than me and wearing a very loose top. Some fancy footwork while readjusting myself was required and im not too good on a dance floor.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
Jawkster
Get rekt
207 IQ
had 1 once in a monday morning assembly at skool. singing hymns. i was looking at the hot french teacher. fool.
bucky_2300
Onward!
1,344 IQ
On a couch with a group of people, and a very attractive girl leaning right up against me. Kind of all over. It was a crowded couch. Anyway, the inevitable happened, and just as she turned around and looked at me, my cell phone went off. Unfortunately, it was on vibrate. Her look of what had been smiley-curiosity turned to a mixture of awe and horror. As it turned out, she was under the impression that as well as having an erection, I could make my penis vibrate at high frequencies.

That one took a while to laugh off.
no
AH@2112
UG's resident Canadien!
407 IQ
At summer camp me and some friend decided to sleep out side... my friend showed me a picture of his girlfriend (who is extremely hot) and i got an erection and it stuck up in my sleeping bag and then a female couciler walked by and said hi and started staring at it(my erection) when she left me and my friends just started laughing
kirbyrocknroll
UG's Cannons King
2,342 IQ
Quote by Guitarist132
This is just the Erection at bad times thread remade.

Which reminds me of the "rising sun" story Best story ever.

Oh yeah! ...that was great....
terrencemaddox
UG Fanatic
174 IQ
Quote by justinhawkins
you've been here a month, and you know the mods? bull.

i once got an erection in my 7th grade math class, and then my mom came in to pick me up for a doctors appointment. unfortunately i was on the opposite side of the room so i had to walk across the entire class.

yeah, in-class erections are a problem so you just have to play it off with a point and a smile
reckless_life
UG's n00b at heart
46 IQ
that was the best thread ever. geting it back up (pun intended) onto the board as a great idea
Of all the sigs in the world...

This is definitely one of 'em
NevermorePsalm
Steven Wilson's Hippy
556 IQ
Its not that embarrasing, because most of the time afterward, the girls that saw it ask me out. Coincidence? I dont think so.
Quote by Yespleasevicar
NevermorePsalm thank you for showing me how clever and witty one person can be in just a few sentances. My God i wanna be like u so much! In fact we all do. Well done

Steven Wilson and Mikael Akerfeldt own my soul.
tim_mop
1,688 IQ
Quote by mogwai777
I got one last night when I was with this girl who I just started dating the day before, while she was sitting on my lap...it kind of hurt actually, but when she noticed, she actually didn't get mad about it, which was awesome.

thats funny i get that.. but my gf don mind

class erections are the worst! i had to stand up in spanish nd didnt have time to pop it up
Still Life
Dr. Efficient
55 IQ
Quote by ufossuck

That is also what I do, simple solution.

Someone sure likes math!
kenshinzorz
175 IQ
i have these jeans that get stuck under my belt when i sit down.. so when I stand up it looks like I have a massive erection. It pisses me off, I have to push my belt buckle down everytime I stand up
Still Life
Dr. Efficient
55 IQ
Quote by AH@2112
One time i had an erection...like a HUGE erection and my history teacher called me to the front of the class to do sherades and i had democratic party and no one guessed it for ten minutes and the whole time i had an erection.

perhaps they were all too busy looking at it to guess what you were trying to do.
AH@2112
UG's resident Canadien!
407 IQ
Quote by Still Life
perhaps they were all too busy looking at it to guess what you were trying to do.

probably

another time the girl i like she sits next to me and i got the biggest erection of my life and she looks down near it and says: "i see you got a new belt" and i was like "ya........." (i don't think she was looking at my new belt)
Sqeeezie
UG Member
950 IQ
one girl played with my erection during math, i got jacked off under a table during a test, she just grabbed it! i was like WTF and she just smiled, but she got the answers from my test, sneaky james bond stuff she pulled...
I had my hands in the river,
My feet back up on the bank,
Looked up to the Lord above and said,
"Hey man, Thanks"

Dr. Spinnerbait of the UG Fishermans Club. PM Joe-Fish to join.
Meths
UG Member
370 IQ
Bullshit.^

My friends went to see Romeo And Juliet and the at the end the guy playing Romeo had a hard-on, and since they were in tights and stuff it was fairly noticeable. He was lying down pretending to be dead since it was the end, and when everyone was clapping my friend yelled out "BONER!" to which Romeo's corpse responded by going bright red.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde