Stacked Actors
Registered Sex Offender
456 IQ
It's a short one, basically more like a bridge then a solo

[font="Courier New"]
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------12b---12~~--------|
|-------hold-bend------------------------------------7----------------7~~-9b--11-------------------|
|-----------2b------4p2----------------------2-4/9b---------------7-9------------------------------|
|-------2-4-------------4-2br-4-2b-4-----2-4-------------9-7----9----------------------------------|
|---2/4------------------------------2-4-----------------------------------------------------------|
|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
[/FONT]

did you know the major scale on a piano, starting at whatever note (lets say E). you just go straight up the white keys without hitting a black one. and you got the major scale.

Deluxe
36 IQ
Maybe it's because I'm playing my electric guitar unplugged...or because I have Satch Boogie playing over my comp speakers, or because I don't really know if it's played clean or distorted or whatever, but...everything after you slide from 4 to the 9 sounded way off from the beginning to the solo.

Also, how much of a bend is there supposed to be? Like a half note?full?quarter?

Anyways, keep the playing and keep practicing solos, there is a shortage of good solos in today's music.
What USA legislators do in their spare time?

It is now illegal to fire a male in California for coming to work in a dress everyday.
It is now legal in New York for a male to use a woman's restroom if that male "feels" that he is a woman.

rhcp_fan2210
Lefty power
28 IQ
yea change the slide other wise its allright i personally just impro my solos but stay to guid lines
my gear
Cube 30
sammick strat rip off
schecter C-1 classic diamond series
Peavey JSX combo
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A.G.E > grunge