stevo192
user and abuser
337 IQ
dude, that song aint bad, it sounds kinda like early bink, but like carousel. Its pretty cool, would love to hear it with some lyrics and proper instruments

stevo192
hthedinga
1,536 IQ
Here's some CRITICISM. Your song is too repetative. Take out some of those repeats and add some different chords progressions. Also, try to put a limit on the power chords, or if you're going to use them so much, do other things with them, such as having a lead guitar over them or an accoustic playing fuller chords.
Horvat
Gravis Metallus
458 IQ
I agree totally. WAY too repetitive. The main riff was ok but you totally overused it.
And yes, try playing something else over the power chords to make it more interesting, like some lead, or even some other chords.
zoltan256
1,028 IQ
the intro sounds fine, something that would make a good 1st track in an album, but its long
and the intro part kinda goes on and on, and sorta annoying....

*i didnt see the newer version because i only have gp5
Fender Mex Cyclone HH
**ZOOM G7.1ut**
Yamaha COD-100 Overdrive
Big Muff Pi USA
Danelectro Chorus
Behringer EQ
Dinosaur Heavy Metal

member #4 of the "can't we forget about punk, emo, metal, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK?" group
Greendayrule!!
GREENDAY!
199 IQ
I like it its nice
Your teeth are so yellow no wonder your dad calls you son...

Classic

Quote by Liam Alan
How do you have sex?
slash_620
Drivin' at night
579 IQ
It's way to plain,dull/boring/repetitive.

It would sound ebtter with lryics but you haven't got lryics,so get creative.
Need.New.Sig.
metalzeppelin
\/ Tardy The Turtle
1,482 IQ
yeah, really reptitive, slow, boring, annoying. i would take some of the chords you hit like 40 times and hit them like 5 and speed the song up to make it more interesting.
young/young
76 IQ
well i dont really see u helping anyone out badnflunz by just calling them gay, it may be ur sexuality but dont force it on us please, by the way tanks everyone for the crit i appreciate it