Poll: Which is the better wah out of these two?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which is the better wah out of these two?
Crybaby (Please put which kind)
1 4%
Vox (Please put what kind)
22 96%
Voters: 23.
Ok, I want a wah, I play hendrix, chili peppers, led zep, nirvana.......

Which of these wahs are better, or should I get a different one alltogether? Im leaning towards the VOX, bu it is more expensive. any poeple on here got any views to share with me on them??

thanks.
Get the Vox, it soudns better, wider sweep aswell. It also looks better, if that matters to you.

I've got a Crybaby, it's pretty average sounding.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
ive got a vox v847 and it just has soo much better sweep and response compaired to a stock crybaby, the vox would sound even better if you got it modded but for a stock pedal it is great
stock crybabys arnt terribly good and take a fair bit of modding to get an alrightish tone out of them..

and does have a great sweep..out of the 2 i would go for the vox.

also look into budda wah..
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
crybaby original is just that, original. It's the same pedal they used in the 60s, the vox is a more modern, better put together and better sounding wah pedal.
i would disagree, the vox sounds more vintage. I would take the crybaby over the stock vox but I'd take the true-bypass modded vox over any wah pedal. Its a very easy pedal to work on
Quote by Weybl Himself
crybaby original is just that, original. It's the same pedal they used in the 60s, the vox is a more modern, better put together and better sounding wah pedal.

You've got that the otherway round. The original crybabies have got a more of general 80s/90s type sound and quiet frankly they just suck unless you mod practicalyl every compnent in them. The Classic Crybabies (GCB95F) aren't that bad.

Get the Vox. Hendrix used a Vox, Page used a Vox, I've got no idea what Frusciante uses and I dont think Cobain ever prominently used a wah peadl.
Vox, Clyde McCoy to be specific. Almost the same as the original with a 9v adapter. But the standard is just fine, and the battery lasts really long.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Quote by seljer
I've got no idea what Frusciante uses

It's an Ibanez wah.
He used to use a Crybaby on Blood Sugar Sex Magik too.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
think its headed towards the vox then

anyone know where I can get one cheap online? whats a good price? (UK£

Thanks