Page 4 of 6
Hi.
You're a n00b. I just signed up to this so i could get both my view across and also to dish out the punishment to n00bs like yourself.
1. I own Keeper 2 on original press.
2. I know what im talking about
3. Andi Deris is a fat old man who CAN NOT sing old stuff.
4. I Want Out is a great song.
5. Michael Kiske is THE best vocalist Helloween have ever had.
6. Deris is **** live.
7. In all honesty..so you've seen them? whoop whoop kid. you're still a numpty.
8. Old Helloween owns the Nu-Helloween THATS RIGHT NU cause it belongs with crappy NU-Metal.
9. Deris has too many effects on the studio albums so on the live stuff he DOES sound like a strangled cat. as SG Thrasher stated. he is correct.
10. I have listened to most Helloween albums including Deris ones. He is terrible. White Rabbit dont come easy makes me SICKENED to listen to power metal.
11. You're a numpty
12. You're a numpty
13. You're a numpty.
14 YOU SIR ARE A NUMPTY
Quote by I Want Out
Hi.
You're a n00b. I just signed up to this so i could get both my view across and also to dish out the punishment to n00bs like yourself.
6. Deris is **** live.
8. Old Helloween owns the Nu-Helloween THATS RIGHT NU cause it belongs with crappy NU-Metal.
9. Deris has too many effects on the studio albums so on the live stuff he DOES sound like a strangled cat. as SG Thrasher stated. he is correct.
10. I have listened to most Helloween albums including Deris ones. He is terrible. White Rabbit dont come easy makes me SICKENED to listen to power metal.
11. You're a numpty
12. You're a numpty
13. You're a numpty.
14 YOU SIR ARE A NUMPTY

my reaction:
1. so what
2. you think I believe that?
3. he is not fat, look at him! and he can sing it, because he does it!
4. yeah it is, so what?
5. in your opinion maybe
6. no, I've seen them live several times and he is great live
7. yes I have
8. in your opinion, helloween has nothing to do with nu-metal
9. not that much effects, he sings it naturally and relaxed in the studio, he doesn't sound like a strangled cat because a strangled cat doesn't make sound
10. white rabbit? it's rabbit don't come easy fool! and it is typicall power metal n00b!
11&12&13&14 points that stupid don't deserve a reaction

people have different opinions, live with it.
wow flamencogod. you have just won the "tear the whiny bitches a new butthole"award. for this you get many praises from me.
To be honest, i dont relly like the Kai Hansen-era Helloween. The new Keeper album is definitely my favourite.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by I Want Out
Hi.

Hi. Apperantly you're forgetting the most obvious human thing. Not everyone agrees. You're also forgetting that you don't know everything. Oh I know you think you do, but get used to it, you don't. Also, new (spelled correctly) Helloween does not belong with nu-metal, cause it sounds absolutely nothing like it. If you would now leave our forum, and begin to appreciate other people's opinions, that might be a good start for you. Run along now.
Quote by peeonyou2
wow flamencogod. you have just won the "tear the whiny bitches a new butthole"award. for this you get many praises from me.

lol, I love you
sigged
Last edited by flamencogod at Aug 31, 2006,
I Want Out, do you even know what Nu Metal is?
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the "...Still Waiting For The VAMPIRE Holocaust" club. PM me to join.
Hi.
6. Deris is **** live.

Careful you dont fall and hurt yourself on the way down from that high horse you're on.

In my own humble opinion, Kiske was an awful vocalist. His vibratos sounded so forced and he oversang a LOT. Deris is by far my favourite Helloween vocalist.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the helloween thread deserves more attention.

how is it they don't get the praises they deserve? they founded powermetal with blind guardian and still pwn the **** out of all other powermetal bands!

to the people who think dragonforce founded powermetal: DIE!
Quote by flamencogod
the helloween thread deserves more attention.

how is it they don't get the praises they deserve? they founded powermetal with blind guardian and still pwn the **** out of all other powermetal bands!

to the people who think dragonforce founded powermetal: DIE!

Helloweens marketing in some countries has been really poor i feel, lack of albums in shops, posters. singles on tv/radio. Dragonforce do have some good songs but I agree it is sickening how popular they've become. People that don't even like metal and rock seem to be listening to them .

Has anyone seen the new Helloween video for 'Light the Universe'? Decent catchy single but doesn't really display the type of music the band are famous for. Nice to see the Keeper(s) finally in a video.
New DVD delayed until february, should be good with the extras.
they have done some stuff like light the universe, a tale that wasn't right is somewhat comparable to it

sgrocker: that video is great! it would be great if they'd share the vocals!
Quote by flamencogod
they have done some stuff like light the universe, a tale that wasn't right is somewhat comparable to it

sgrocker: that video is great! it would be great if they'd share the vocals!

I would have released 'My Life For One More Day' as the second single, I hope they play this on their next tour .
Ehhh...the vocals suck in that video I think. Heading for the East by Gamma Ray has the best version of I Want Out I've heard. Cool vid and the instruments are played pretty good but the vocals ruin it.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by KabbaK
Helloween is the best metal band ever.

If not the best then certainly one of the best. Weiki is great, they should get him to endorse Gibson Les Paul Customs hehe . Can't wait for the new DVD in february. They have footage of the band on the road and also 'Halloween' has been included as a bonus song record at one of the summer festivals.
I disagree.

Although I usually can't stand power metal, Helloween is the only power metal band I can stand. And I've learnt through wasted money that Keeper of the Seven Keys Pts. 1 + 2 are the only records worth buying.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Quote by SG thrasher
It's his opinion, idiot.

Everyones entitled to an opinion but the comments by twentyextysixx are simply not true. I bet they've only heard the keeper albums. Helloween have many great songs over the past 13 studio albums, you can't expect a band to start out and continue sounding the same over 20 + years. I know alot of so called rock/metal fans try to cause conflict and think they are being oh so cool by saying the band lost everything when Kai and Kiske left which is not so. They are stronger now than they have ever been and a fantastic live band who always entertain fans with great music and humour.
Quote by alk3_rox
Everyones entitled to an opinion but the comments by twentyextysixx are simply not true. I bet they've only heard the keeper albums. Helloween have many great songs over the past 13 studio albums, you can't expect a band to start out and continue sounding the same over 20 + years. I know alot of so called rock/metal fans try to cause conflict and think they are being oh so cool by saying the band lost everything when Kai and Kiske left which is not so. They are stronger now than they have ever been and a fantastic live band who always entertain fans with great music and humour.

couldn't have said it better my friend... helloween anno 2006 simply rules
The far best singer they've had is Kai Hansen. Maybe Walls of Jericho isn't their best album, but that voice... wow. I also adore his guitar (the red one). Anyone now what guitar that is?

But my all-time favorite member is of course Michael Weikath. After all, he did compose EAgle Fly Free, I like his style a lot, and he's an awesome player.

Yeah, I like most members, except one. And I think you all know who I'm talking about...

Michael ****ing Kiske...
Not only has he turned into an idiot, but I think the songs he sang on would be better with Kai or Andi...
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Quote by Joey Radical

Michael ****ing Kiske...
Not only has he turned into an idiot, but I think the songs he sang on would be better with Kai or Andi...

to me andi>kiske>kai, although I love them all, but I do think kiske did a great (if not legendary) job on KOFSK I & II. Kai just can't sing that "operetic" and Andi's voice is much better for their new songs. He is a legend, he shouldn't be acting like such a dumbass. He is recording a few acoustic helloween songs right now... it's gonna be great hearing him sing those songs after all these years!
I don't understand why everyone bashes Chameleon... I like it! And Keeper of the seven Keys 2 pwns.

Andi ftw.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Its halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
The live versions of If I Could Fly and Mr. Torture are pure brilliance.

Is there a possibility that anyone could send me an MP3 of Perfect Gentleman? My computer with all my music on it crashed, so Ive been using my dad's laptop (If I started downloading music on here he'd kill me). I need that song for my mp3 player. Help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
I'm thinking about getting into Helloween. Any album recommendations?
Gear:

Ibenez RG5EX1
Line 6 Spider III 75 watt combo amp
Ibanez Xiphos (Soon I'll have it )

I don't give a if you HATE ME!-Bodom

Quote by the_painkiller

Both 'Keeper of the seven keys' albums are nonstop awesomeness, also 'The Dark Ride" is a fav of mine....the albums 'Pink Bubbles go ape' and 'Chameleon' are definitely albums you should avoid if you are just getting into the band..(they sound like some kind of Pearl Jam + Hard Rock sound that is just disastrous), although you should check them out sooner or later as some songs on those albums are good to some extent
Quote by Omnislash502
Both 'Keeper of the seven keys' albums are nonstop awesomeness, also 'The Dark Ride" is a fav of mine....the albums 'Pink Bubbles go ape' and 'Chameleon' are definitely albums you should avoid if you are just getting into the band..(they sound like some kind of Pearl Jam + Hard Rock sound that is just disastrous), although you should check them out sooner or later as some songs on those albums are good to some extent

Pink Bubbles was kind of a joke album. However, "Heavy Metal Hamsters" was one of the first Helloween songs I heard, and I really liked it. I liked a some of the other tracks that I heard off it as well.

But yes, the "Keeper of the Seven Keys" albums would be the first ones to get.
Quote by the_painkiller

The new DVD would be my suggestion as its a mixture of old and new. You might be able to find the DVD/CD version which has 4 discs, bought mine from play.com for only £17.00 and free P & P .
You could also check You Tube, loads of videos on there. If your a fan of Priest and Maiden they are well worth checking out. Thats how I originally got into them.
Quote by Omnislash502

There are several great songs on 'PBGA' and 'Chameleon' even if some of it was poppy(blame Kiske) however it was great to see them return to their roots with 'Master Of the Rings'. Definetely unsung heroes of melodic metal, cant wait for studio album number 14 later this year.
Revival.....
Keeper of the seven Keys Pt 1 and 2 are the best hands down! IMO
nyrkki
Founder of UG's COB Hatecrew
March of Time is one of the best songs ever.
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join.

Founder of the "...Still Waiting For The VAMPIRE Holocaust" club. PM me to join.