Page 4 of 10
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
yeah, I will travel anywhere to see this band. I love them, my favorite by far, I just wish their was a place to get some really good info on them. Anybody know any? And not Wikipedia.

www.metal-archives.com - n00b
...pwned Haha, while looking through the site, the band Emperor(Japan) has a guitarist named Toki

EDIT: Bass... still I find that funny
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by SGRocker0791
Too bad it shows "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded" most of the time now.

pshh, maybe for you
I got bandwidth limit exceeded, yet again.

On topic: I just got In The Nightside Eclipse, all and I have to say is....

I AM TEH BLACK WIZARDS!
Hell yeah. That song is the most epic master piece I have ever heard. Once I finally read the lyrics with it I kid of get an adrenaline rush

I've never got that bandwidth thing
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

So, has anybody gotten Ihsahn's tab book he released? If so, is it any good?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

yeah, I am asking if it has like the keyboard parts too?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Dudes, Alsvartr (The Oath) isnt a cover song, now is it?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I know, I have Anthems.

Just this dude on another forum called it the ultimate cover. I was like wtf?
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
In The Nightside Eclipse is the album that got me into black metal. Emperor is just simply amazing. Any advice on which album to get next? I have Anthems already too.
Well, all the albums earn a gold star in my book So basically choose the album artwork you like the most an dget it Also, you might want to check out Ihashn's solo project which was released laste year. All in all Emperor is awesome and their isn't an album I dislike.

That sucks theirs no keyboard parts in the tab book.

P.S. Sorry if their are alot of erros, the bacground I'm typing in is pitch black.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by raise_the_dead
I know, I have Anthems.

Just this dude on another forum called it the ultimate cover. I was like wtf?

Maybe he got mixed up with the Fine Day To Die cover.
I love that cover. I think I like it better then the way bathory did it.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Do they have DVDs of the Emperor Wacken '06 show? Do they even sell Wacken DVDs?
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by JimmyTheRipper
In The Nightside Eclipse is the album that got me into black metal. Emperor is just simply amazing. Any advice on which album to get next? I have Anthems already too.

You could always try getting the demos and EPs from around this period, get albums after this, or get the Wrath of the Tyrant demo/full length release. Beware, though, as it has really substandard quality from what I remember hearing as far as sound production, but that should be expected with BM.
Quote by Thurisaz
You could always try getting the demos and EPs from around this period, get albums after this, or get the Wrath of the Tyrant demo/full length release. Beware, though, as it has really substandard quality from what I remember hearing as far as sound production, but that should be expected with BM.

yeah the sound quality is lacking, but the music's great regardless

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
hell yeah man emperor are ****ing awesome. i dont get why people hate promethius. i think its stupid how people dont like it for not being "true" or whatever. i think its ****ing awesome.

I think because of Promotheus' huge prog elements it'll appeal to fans of other metal sub-gerense more than those who listen to alot of black metal. Personally I love prometheus although I recently bought In the Nightside Eclipse and I'm really enjoying that album as well.
Wow, how are the gods not on the forums first page...tsk tsk, UG=phail at this Anyways, any other lucky bastard getting to see them live this year for there few performances?
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life
hell yeah man emperor are ****ing awesome. i dont get why people hate promethius. i think its stupid how people dont like it for not being "true" or whatever. i think its ****ing awesome.

+1 Promethius is better because the songs arent exactly traditional and no offense to most black metal but its all the same. Promethius was a nice change from the tremolo picked riffs and corpse paint. My favorite song is The Eruption. Its just amazing.
Quote by Mudvayne_4_Life

It's because you like Mudvayne.

Now fuck off, sport.
Shadilay.
It's because you like Mudvayne.

Now fuck off, sport.

He liked Mudvayne, ffs.
Tut.

He's not quite as charming when he's sober.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
overnight grimness, hooooo!

if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything
You be the noodles, I'll be the soup.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Dyer's Eve
You be the noodles, I'll be the soup.

HARDOOO GAY TURBBOOOO!!!!

On Topic: I enjoy Emperor every now and then, but mainly get bored with them.

Wait, let me put my opinion more clearly

OMFG NIGHTSIDE IZ TEH ONLY EMPEROR ALBUM LAWL, PROFEMFUES SUX IMO.
STANDING AND PEDALLING HOOOOOOOO!!

POST-WAR LEFTOVERS HOOOOOOO!!

[/thread hi-jacking]

EDIT: Lawl, I like Prometheus.

Ergo, I am no longer Metal.
LAMMERGEIER
They say you aren't meant to look directly into the photocopier, but as you can see here *points to sunglasses* MY EYES ARE OPEN, HOOOOOOO!!!!
HARD GAY RAZOR LEMONS! HOOOOOO!!!

P.S. I just remembered that Prometheus is Rob Halford's favourite Emperor album.

I guess that means i'm homosexual too UFOOOOOOOOOO!
LAMMERGEIER
is this.....HARDO GAYY LOVE? *makes love sign*