Page 5 of 10
Oh, mohammad was trying to give me a salmon helmet!
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything

COME GET SOME!!!
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Well, at least you guys can't complain of spam after this.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Anyone hear about the time Ihsahn asked Zinedine Zidane about what he thought of Peccatum.

Ihsahn: So what did you think of Peccatum?
ZZ: Twas ohhk, acsholly...
Ihsahn: ... So you're not going to headbutt me?
ZZ: Non...
Both: .........
*behind them, Marco Materazzi walks into a lamppost*
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
^I guess he fit quite well with the rest of the squad then, lolololol.

Not that I can talk like, haha.
LAMMERGEIER
Who the fuck is franky? Is that your pet rodent? I'm sure if you pulled it from your ass and put it up to the screen it could see it just fine.

I see even you were ashamed by this terrible comeback

Quote by Dyer's Eve
^I guess he fit quite well with the rest of the squad then, lolololol.

Not that I can talk like, haha.

If I'm not mistaken, he played one game against Portsmouth, got sent off and then never played again LOL
Quote by unfathomable_bo
I see even you were ashamed by this terrible comeback

I actually left it just for you, hunny.

Then one of your buddies (who are apparently my buddies too!LOLOLyayfriend) brought it back to give everyone a little rofl.

Sincerly,
DWAIN
Your best friend.
Shadilay.
Ha where've you got all this from?l I've called you by name like once in my illustrious career, not that it matters anyway seeing as everyone else knows your name anyway regardless what I say

Face it, your cover is blown

Duane the Dog Chapman

you'll never catch those felons now!
Quote by morbid_death
I actually left it just for you, hunny.

Then one of your buddies (who are apparently my buddies too!LOLOLyayfriend) brought it back to give everyone a little rofl.

Sincerly,
DWAIN
Your best friend.

I didn't bring it back, I don't need too. Maybe you didn't notice but he's a moderator as well.

On topic;

Dwain, I love you. You are my e-best friend.

No wait, ALL YOU ARE IS COLD PACKETS OVER TUBEZ ON TEH INTRAWEBZZZ.
Quote by greety

No wait, ALL YOU ARE IS COLD PACKETS OVER TUBEZ ON TEH INTRAWEBZZZ.

That hurts. I thought we had something? I'll still think of you when I'm sitting at the traffic lights
Shadilay.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Ha where've you got all this from?l I've called you by name like once in my illustrious career, not that it matters anyway seeing as everyone else knows your name anyway regardless what I say

Face it, your cover is blown

Duane the Dog Chapman

you'll never catch those felons now!

In my next life I want to be the bounty hunter.
Shadilay.
Quote by morbid_death
That hurts. I thought we had something? I'll still think of you when I'm sitting at the traffic lights

I'll admit it, you are a funny guy and you can give as good as you get it.

I miss our long winded chats of Neverwinter Nights.

But face it, I mean, lol, you have such openly extreme views that none of the current metal moderators agree with, on top of, the fact, that, we hear, that you were one of the 'overnight grim kids' that you openly hate, used to openly defend bands like Mudvayne, Disturbed.

I mean, I'm an Anarcho Communist, haha, you like that? But I don't run it all over the shop, and I wouldn't get cranky if someone made a joke out of it.

I respect your sense of humour, and I'd rather that this joke was kept like this, instead of you complaining to an admin or something about us.

We really do love you. You've made the metal forum what it is.

But..

lol.

<3.
Blame the Zionists.

If in doubt. At all. Just blame the Zionists.

[Insert something about Emperor here]
LAMMERGEIER
Quote by greety
I'll admit it, you are a funny guy and you can give as good as you get it.

I miss our long winded chats of Neverwinter Nights.

But face it, I mean, lol, you have such openly extreme views that none of the current metal moderators agree with, on top of, the fact, that, we hear, that you were one of the 'overnight grim kids' that you openly hate, used to openly defend bands like Mudvayne, Disturbed.

I mean, I'm an Anarcho Communist, haha, you like that? But I don't run it all over the shop, and I wouldn't get cranky if someone made a joke out of it.

I respect your sense of humour, and I'd rather that this joke was kept like this, instead of you complaining to an admin or something about us.

We really do love you. You've made the metal forum what it is.

But..

lol.

<3.

I am an overnight grim kid? Damn. What planet are you (or whoever told you that) from?! Here on Earth there are 24hours in the day, and I was making Bathory threads in the 'Rock and Metal Forum' in 2002 (since there was no metal forum back then). So unless they're from Neptune or something.... while that would earn them grimbo points, there is certainly little truth. Defending Mudvayne and Disturbed...lol, definitely not. Maybe Nothingface or bands like that. I have never minded their sound. I probably would have liked some bands like Cradle of Filth to an extent too back then, but this is before they released overly homo albums. But that was 5 or 6 years ago (what grade were you in back then greety?). But then you could go back to 10 or 12 years ago when all I listened to was stuffed like Metallica, Slayer and Megadeth. At least the bands were worthwhile back then. Mind you, I didn't have the contacts I have now back then, which have opened the floodgates to decent music (as far as I'm concerned).

Mate, I don't run my 'beliefs' over the shop either, just most people bring it up. Nobody actually has a clue what I'm into or how deep it goes. People interpret them however they want, and to be honest I don't care. Morbid teh neo-naszti is fine with me, at least then I don't have to bother discussing Typhonian lore or any other gnostic or Aryan mysteries with anybody not worthy or initiation (in the most polite possible sense). I'm very familiar with the Kabbalah....so go figure. omgtaboohypocrit.

It all boils down to this: I come here for something to do. Whatever it is I do here just consumes time between playing with my CoD clan and trying to fart on my girlfriend and my roommates (only funny to me, for some reason). I don't really care about talking 'metal' as rarely there is anything that grabs my attention. So pointing out who's a jackass and who isn't more than easily makes for short term entertainment.

I can take a joke, I'm a very joking person (rofl). I don't mind taking, as that's a given if I wish to freely give it. However, there is a very fine line, and even I know when it is crossed.
Shadilay.
Quote by morbid_death
It all boils down to this: I come here for something to do. Whatever it is I do here just consumes time between playing with my CoD clan and trying to fart on my girlfriend and my roommates (only funny to me, for some reason). I don't really care about talking 'metal' as rarely there is anything that grabs my attention. So pointing out who's a jackass and who isn't more than easily makes for short term entertainment.

I can take a joke, I'm a very joking person (rofl). I don't mind taking, as that's a given if I wish to freely give it. However, there is a very fine line, and even I know when it is crossed.

I'm glad you're content with it all. We'll keep this little happy fun time all good and well unless you feel like getting particularly righteous anywhere else.

And just to clarify mate; I don't care if you play Call of Duty or fart on your friends or whatever minute insignificant detail in your life that is 'better than coming on UG', I merely wanted to commend your sense of humour and bring to your attention why some of users/staff make fun of you. So, there, I accidently extended a warm hand to you, did I? Ah well, that won't happen again.

kthx.
Righteous? I'm Jesus, I'm always righteous. I know everything about everything too. Figjam.

The only thing that can beat me is this large turd that I am sitting on - then I will have to leave until tomorrow night, when I can blitzkrieg UG uber metal forums once again.
Shadilay.
Hail morbid, not Heil morbid, errr never mind.

So did anyone see Emperor @ Wacken? (try to make some topic-ness) and would everyone say Emperor is a good place to start as far as Black Metal goes?? I've sort of held off getting into Black Metal as some sort of shitty way of "saving up" a Metal surprise, or something.

And what album is a good start (I've been listening to Tech Death lately so I'm up for some technical/ multi-layered stuff - if thats whats offered).

Thanks
Quote by Kepulix
I love the sound of doom in the morning, it sounds like... victory
Yes, and try Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk as your first album.

In the Nightside Eclipse is very good as well, but I found Anthems a better one to start on Emperor with.
Ok thanks greety (oh and lol @ your recent flurry of random posts in other threads ).

I seen a vid of Emperor @ Wacken and although the sound wasn't too clear, it was pretty bloody good - very interesting little interludes weaved in their, especially the keyboard bits.
Quote by Kepulix
I love the sound of doom in the morning, it sounds like... victory
The sound for the entire first song was terrible

The entire of Into Infinity Of Thoughts with only one bass pedal triggered and the mic turned off = lose

But the sound guy redeemed themselves, the sound for the rest of the set was pretty good
Yes, I will be seeing them soon, I will be in England and I'll be able to hit up many concerts including the Wacken festival. First, is to see Emperor though.

Oh, and Morbid_Death rules, I think he's funny
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
Yes, I will be seeing them soon, I will be in England and I'll be able to hit up many concerts including the Wacken festival. First, is to see Emperor though.

Lucky bastard. All you're gonna get in the U.S. are a bunch of metalcore bands. *sigh*
Quote by CaptainOfSmug

To morbid_death, you are what Seth Shadows is to me. Just a little cock goblin.
I don't really care, I can think someone is funny without them likeing me. I think thats what you're meaning.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I don't think Seth Shadows likes me.
Didn't that just go against what you just said? or is that the this sarcasm thing I've been hearding all about

EDIT: *See's Seth's sig, title, and group*
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Quote by greety
I don't think Seth Shadows likes me.

haha seth shadows is your self proclaimed bitch boy. jkjk of course. seth shadows is his own man.

but on topic, i heard one of their songs, well it was the music video, and i dont remember what the song is called but it looked relatively new and there was some old guy on a strecher flying through a hospital or something. It was almost as wierd as the nevermore vid for "born" where it just showed some old lady and ants eating cheese, but anyway back on topic, the first time i llistened to i t i didnt get it and i just thought it was random noise, and i was realatively unimpressed. but then i listened to it again, and i thought it was a great song and i cant get it out of my heead.
Quote by Bmm386
"I cut my own penis off and ate it"

pinkowitz.net - another /b/ forum (help it grow)
The music video was "Empty" And yes, Emperor is a beast
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

If I remember that music video stunk, but I don't see how anyone can hate the album with this song:

In the wordless chamber
they feared death
desperately
thus they clustered to the fruits of the earth
craving diversion
as if to avoid knowing why

In the wordless chamber
they feared life
desperately
thus they proclaimed any given truth
and swallowed
as if to justify their fear

He knew that there had been hordes of seers
before him
who set out to cure
though, the sick wished not to part with
their disease
as if it made them feel alive

In the wordless chamber
he accepted desperation
and the unpredictable manifestations
of hope

But on the other hand I can't stand Ghost Reveries, although I still have faith in Opeth and patiently await the next release.

I'm so into Emperor right now I don't know what called it on but here I am, currently listening to Emperor.
-Mike
oh wow, I just bought In The Nightside Eclipse today.....ive never been into Black metal before, I just thought "what the hell, lets buy something different". So glad I did that! Man, total convert right here!
Anthems is my preferred album, mostly because Nightside is kinda murky.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
All Emperor>then anything
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

Dont worry, I will be buying more! The only problem I have is that music shops dont stock very much proper "metal" only mainstream stuff, which is a shame.
Hmmm...I think I'm in New York when they come to B.B. King's but I'm not sure...I'll look into it, but I'm sure as hell not driving all the way to NYC for one show...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Sweet dude, I would drive to see them, seeing as they won't be touring anymore.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero

The other day, as I sat on a 12 hour bus trip to Vancouver, I reached into my backpack to get my discman and cd book ( > iPods) and I thought, "what shall I listen to?" It is a familiar scenario, only this time, instead of deciding to listen to Necrophagist or Jungle Rot, or Immortal, or Kreator, like I usually do, I pulled out a burned copy of Anthems, and for the first time, listened the whole way through.

Holy hell, why didn't you guys tell me they kicked so much ass?!?!
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?