Fender_Strat_50
UG Fanatic
950 IQ
heres two riffs that i want to make songs out of... tell me if you think there alright or not.

On this one you can keep your fingers in the D chord position and just move your index finger, whenever needed.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=46#2.2
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
Garb
1,776 IQ
Codes work wonders... [C ODE] *tab here* [/CO DE] minus the spaces..

Fender_Strat_50
UG Fanatic
950 IQ
oh.. can you not see it?
I didnt know how to do it.

They can't see it now... and you can click the link in your first post to find out how to do it right.

In case you have trouble seeing it... its https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/announcement.php?f=46#2.2
Quote by Heid
More realistically....I once tried to give myself head....I gave myself a sore neck and a loss of pride...
LISTEN TO ME PLAY!
steamin'
Woooo
93 IQ
they sound pretty cool, should be quite easy to generate a full song from them, have fun with that
Garb
1,776 IQ
No, we can see it, just hard to read..Here I'll help you out..

e------------2----------------------2---------------------2---------------------0--------
b-------3------3---3----------3------3----3-------3------3----3--------3------3---3------
g----2----2------2---------0----0------0-------0----0------0--------0----0------0--------
d-0-----------------------2--------------------------------------------------------------
a------------------------------------------------2---------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------------------------------3-----------------

e--------------------------------------------------------
b----------0-------------0-------------0---------------0-
g-------0---0--0-----0---0--0-----0---0--0------0----0--0
d-----2--2---2---- 0--0---0-----0--0---0------2--2----2--
a---3----------------------------------------------------
E------------------3-------------2--------------0--------

There..Dunno if that's how it's supposed ot be read though..