Page 1 of 2
DorkusMalorkus
Here, Queer, etc.
2,971 IQ
I already submitted it as an article but I couldn't wait to tell everyone...

Saturday, April 29th
Depeche Mode, Franz Ferdinand, Sigur Ros, Common, Damian Marley, Atmosphere, Carl Cox, My Morning Jacket, Ladytron , Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Tosca, Cat Power, Animal Collective, HARD-fi, Derrick Carter, Devendra Banhart, She Wants Revenge, The Walkmen, The Juan Maclean, Audio Bullys, Imogen Heap, Lady Sovereign, Deerhoof, The Duke Spirit, Editors, stellastarr*, Lyrics Born, Matt Costa, The New Amsterdams, The Zutons, Platinum Piped Pipers, White Rose Movement, Chris Liberator, Colette, Joey Beltram, Hybrid, Wolfmother, The Like, Living Things, Nine Black Alps, The Section Quartet, Infadels, Youth Group, Shy FX & T Power, Infusion.

Sunday, April 30th
Tool, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Bloc Party, Paul Oakenfold, Scissor Sisters, Matisyahu, James Blunt, TV on the Radio, Sleater-Kinney , Mogwai, Coheed and Cambria, Gnarls Barkley, Coldcut, Phoenix, Digable Planets, Amadou & Mariam, Little Louie Vega, Mylo (DJ Set), Seu Jorge, Wolf Parade, The Go! Team, Kaskade, Metric, Art Brut, Dungen, The Dears, Jamie Lidell, The Magic Numbers, Los Amigos Invisibles, Jazzanova, Michael Mayer, Mates of State, Gilles Peterson, Gabriel & Dresden, The Subways, Minus the Bear, Be Your Own Pet, Giant Drag, Kristina Sky, The Octopus Project.

This is from whoever is in power at the coachella forum

http://p073.ezboard.com/fgoldenvoicefrm9.showMessage?topicID=4118.topic
dougiecrystals
.hot.
374 IQ

Man, that awesome, but why only one day?^

I think I'd actually rather go to Coachella rather than SXSW ...only cause of Bright Eyes.

But then again, Coachella doesn't have Fall Of Troy playing, nor a crapload of other bands..

thembones16
V is for Vagina
1,422 IQ
tool=the whole show
Founder of The Reverend Maynard Club-save the carrots!
PM me or diminishedfaith to join.

PryingOpenMyThirdEye
MyMetalHeart<3
No more panty lines
10 IQ
i wanna go. the lineup this year is better than last. i wanna try and fly down
Meow.
sponj
UG Monkey
1,243 IQ
what the ****? your festivals are like huge, you can't see all those shows in the same day, or they have to be very very little and you need like 5 stages, great line up but...
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
divid3d
we fall.
1,109 IQ
nice, i'd go to that. haha can't believe wolfmother will be there, go aussies.

unluCKY...
from daylight...
...into darkness
sponj
UG Monkey
1,243 IQ
I'd love to go there, those festivals sound hella tiring, but awesome.

This is one of the best line ups ever conceibed for a fest down here. ._..... I couldn't go, :'|.
the heart is a risky fuel to burn
Last edited by sponj at Feb 3, 2006,
slinks
Bastard in a Basket
443 IQ
Well, I live in Michigan, which is about as opposite of California as you can possibly be. If I were anywhere near CA I'd consider going. I'd very much like to see Wolf Parade, Sigur Ros, Cat Power and Deerhoof. Animal Collective too, but I'm seeing them in 3 weeks anyway.....
sydbarrettsaves
love is simple
281 IQ
jaimie if you don't ask for free tickets to fly im going to be really pissed at you. every time we try to do something you don't even bother to give it a real shot.

MOGWAI....? i'm weeping
music...

get your head out from those mags
and websites who try to shape your style
take a risk just for yourself
and wade into the deep end of the ocean
DorkusMalorkus
Here, Queer, etc.
2,971 IQ
My dad is so mean! He started talking about taking me both days and not getting me anything else and said, "Well since I want it to be a suprise for your birthday and I'm not sure if I want to take you to both days, I'm not gonna tell you if I'm taking you both days, but I am gonna go buy the tickets now."

Grr!

I'm pretty sure I'll get to go both days, but there is still that lingering feeling...
DorkusMalorkus
Here, Queer, etc.
2,971 IQ
Quote by MyMetalHeart<3
does anyone live near there?

Quote by sydbarrettsaves
jaimie if you don't ask for free tickets to fly im going to be really pissed at you. every time we try to do something you don't even bother to give it a real shot.

MOGWAI....? i'm weeping

You guys might be interested in this
http://p073.ezboard.com/fgoldenvoicefrm10.showMessage?topicID=858.topic

It's from the carpooling forum of the Coachella message bard.
The Mofaster
Disco Dancer!
87 IQ
Well I guess I will be seeing you there then DorkusMalorkus....

well... If i knew what you look like....

maybe you can wear a sign that says "HEY IM DORKUSMARLORKUS!" or something...

and I'll spot ya.
im not mental
litrally drake
3,995 IQ
man, my cousin just got free 2-day passes to it. i'm so jealous. i really wanna see tool and i wouldn't mind seeing coheed again.
Go Veg.
DorkusMalorkus
Here, Queer, etc.
2,971 IQ
How did he get free ones? ^
Quote by The Mofaster
Well I guess I will be seeing you there then DorkusMalorkus....

well... If i knew what you look like....

maybe you can wear a sign that says "HEY IM DORKUSMARLORKUS!" or something...

and I'll spot ya.

Look me up in the pic thread...Not the first couple of ones though because I got my hair cut.
sydbarrettsaves
love is simple
281 IQ
well mymetalheart and i decided we are going too so we will see all your asses there maybe you smoke you a bowlski
music...

sydbarrettsaves
love is simple
281 IQ
we've been bffs for about six years. we met on a camping trip of sorts. both from seattle so we're gunna fly do thur
music...

sydbarrettsaves
love is simple
281 IQ
her mom is a flight attendent so we can fly for free. tickets to the show would be nice though... are you camping as well?
music...

MyMetalHeart<3
No more panty lines
10 IQ
do you know how far of a drive it is from the palm springs airport
Meow.
thestrumbum
I am legend.
32 IQ
No mars volta, I don't think I'm hitting this up.
sXe babay!
Originally posted by )Eric(Draven
...all of their merch basically says "SUCK ON MY EDGE DICK... AFTER I'VE KNOWN YOU FOR 2 YEARS"
rogue.orchid
Banned
10 IQ
haha wow wolfmother are playing - i dont expect big crowds for them in america...

they are f*cking huge in oz... every d*ckhead at the big day out was there to see them.
eye_kaint_spael
my SN is a joke...retards
192 IQ
i might go just to see sigur rós. plus my friend will pay for me if i drive there. it's a 6 hour drive though.
girl eat boy, boy eat girl
we all get fed

last.fm
Goon
tele on the belly
380 IQ
Quote by rogue.orchid
haha wow wolfmother are playing - i dont expect big crowds for them in america...

they are f*cking huge in oz... every d*ckhead at the big day out was there to see them.

That's right hey! Over here it was a heaps big mosh, even bigger than the White Stripes and Iggy Pop. Heaps of people got really badly injured. I was like meh it's only Wolfmother, a few months ago they were round here playing pretty personal gigs and such.

I couldn't be bothered getting to involved seeing them, too many people. At festivals I just walk past and be like hey, i've seen Wolfmother... that's neat.

I'd suggest any of you Californians to do the same as me; at least check them out.
You's get the best show's I'm jealous. I love the Californian music scene.
Last edited by Goon at Feb 17, 2006,
DorkusMalorkus
Here, Queer, etc.
2,971 IQ
^ eh...it's not so great. In my town it is a bunch of grindcore/hardcore/metalish stuff. I hate it. Although, I don't know all of the bands, so I'm not sure.

Anyway. I got my tickets. My dad bought them earlier, but didn't give them to me until Saturday (my birthday). I was pretty sure I was going, but having the tickets is just a lot more fun.
The Mofaster
Disco Dancer!
87 IQ
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
^ eh...it's not so great. In my town it is a bunch of grindcore/hardcore/metalish stuff. I hate it. Although, I don't know all of the bands, so I'm not sure.

Anyway. I got my tickets. My dad bought them earlier, but didn't give them to me until Saturday (my birthday). I was pretty sure I was going, but having the tickets is just a lot more fun.

Well at least I know your going...

And now that I know what you look like... if I see ya i'll say hello over at Coachella.
MyMetalHeart<3
No more panty lines
10 IQ
did people sell the chron last year? im not willing to fugg with the feds to get joint materials on the plane
Meow.
DorkusMalorkus
Here, Queer, etc.
2,971 IQ
Quote by MyMetalHeart<3
did people sell the chron last year? im not willing to fugg with the feds to get joint materials on the plane

Well, drugs aren't allowed. I've never been so I don't know. Try either A) going to the coachella forum or B) not doing drugs?