AAA_the_band
Banned
712 IQ
Hey, this an acoustic song my band and i played, its one of our first, we play more heavy stuff now, but what do u guys think of this? its onlyguitar part
Attachments:
Acoustic.zip
piratepirate
shiver me timbers
153 IQ
A little repetitive, but I like what you did with the two different guitar parts. some nice stuff in there.
lEcheloNl
Im'a uger
346 IQ
it randomly jumps up to the 15th fret and back down to 4...
no need to do that, that just makes it sound dead live cuz u cant get a long enough note out at that tempo
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
AAA_the_band
Banned
712 IQ
lol yeah, i'm changing that 15th fret thing, and i'll try to get a recording of it up, i'll need to have one of my friends come over to play the other part tho.
zephyrclaw
comPOSER
1,987 IQ
The rhythms and chords are very catchy, but some of the harmonies were off, for example in the intro, where one guitar is playing an open A and the other is simultaneously playing a B. I demand a live recording!
Meriam_30
yumchi!!
10 IQ
hellow i'm a newbie in here.... searching for new friends in here?
slash_620
Drivin' at night
579 IQ
^**** off.

The intro triiplets are a nice idea,but the 4th bar ruins it.

next 4 bars are pretty good.

don't really like bar 20-24

stop repeating....
Need.New.Sig.
AAA_the_band
Banned
712 IQ
thx guys i'll see what i can do about a recording, but my bands other guitarist is gone for a long time because his grandma is sick or something.