Champion, Terror, Donnybrook, Good Clean Fun, Bane, Hoods. Most hardcore bands are good live.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Bane, Down to nothing, comeback kid, Integrity is also very intense live.
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
terror, thrice
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
Death By Stereo is the best I've seen.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath
Quote by waldorphPRS41
The Fall Of Troy. They blew me away.

I 100% agree with that statement.
Rabbits?

Quote by Grovermans
why would she suck your dick?

she's not related to you...
yeah unearth was good live too, maylene and the sons of disaster was great, underoath was sweet as well
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
yeah unearth is my favorite metalcore band and favorite metalcore band live but good live bands are bane, mliw, hoods, terror, sworn enemy...and yeah kinda full blown chaos
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Prayers that a smile will flag me down.
As I Lay Dying has unparraleled (SP?) energy live. When they play Forever the whole crowd goes into overdrive.
We're only strays.
haha no, they pretty much suck live compared to other metalcore bands. i enjoyed their performance im just saying that theyre definately beaten by many other bands.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
As I Lay Dying has unparraleled (SP?) energy live. When they play Forever the whole crowd goes into overdrive.

wrong
To sum it up in one list:
Any old school hardcore band
Insert your favorite bands here
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
I don't really like the Chariot but they put on an amazing show
Norma Jean kicked ass when I saw them
The Dilliger guy king konged his ass to the top of the stage and blew fire out of his mouth, i don't think it gets better than that
As I Lay Dying was so good live, it felt so epic
Unearth did the guitar triangle which was the ****
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Champion, Terror, Donnybrook, Good Clean Fun, Bane, Hoods. Most hardcore bands are good live.

Sorry Mod, but a lot of those bands bore me. And Terror - awful lyrics, music is nothing new yet it seems to be even worse than everything else that sounds like it.
Quote by _Clayman
wrong

You haven't seen them. Bunch of friends went to Hell On Earth to have their views on them completely turned around. We hated them, but energy completely overturned that idea of they sucked.
The Fall of Troy is amazing live. As is Hoods, Maylene and the Sons of Disaster, Remembering Never and I quite enjoyed xBishopx too. Oh and Until the End's final show was insane.
Fall of Troy, Avenged Sevenfold, Thrice, Trivium, Protest the Hero...etc.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
Quote by Craigo
Sorry Mod, but a lot of those bands bore me. And Terror - awful lyrics, music is nothing new yet it seems to be even worse than everything else that sounds like it.

do you even listen to hardcore?
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?
Quote by Craigo

On record some of those bands can get boring Champion and Terror especially. Terror's lyrics are pretty bad but live they're just so intense, same goes for Champion bar the lyric comment. They just blow their records out of the water live.

Also the Edit button is your friend
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
the first time i saw thrice was pretty freagon awesome.

the bled put on an extremely awesome show as well.
i traveled five and a half hours to see bane/mliw/this is hell/outbreak

and half way through a friend calls and says that mliw cancelled

i was really pissed

but recap

outbreak-really fun show and i was happy to see them

this is hell-sounded like comeback kid

bane-they were really good played a **** load of songs some people drove twelve hours to see them and i think that if mliw played then i wouldn't have had so much energy for bane and i'd be burnt out but they ****ing opened the show up with can we start again and that was amazing cause i had my spot saved in the front
How can I keep Stability
On such shaky ground?